Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Guy's UMS Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So finally I have bought the famous UMS. 

My goal is 

"The goal I am now achieving is having multiple stable sources of income bringing me at least $10,000 (net of taxes) per month combined, and causing my financial status to be positive and abundant in all possible ways, without harming anyone in the process. "
Damn I love that Guy!! As in your goal statement!! Awesome ?!!
Day 1

I listened to the 1st loop of UMS on my phone via wired earphones (Hybrid Trickling Stream) few minutes past 10pm and finished around 11:30pm.

In the start it felt like someone is tickling my brain. I felt coolness in my head. I then sat down and opened my laptop and drank some water. Now after 28 minutes, I feel like this something has moved into my stomach and slight sensations type in my stomach. Does the sub affect the water in the stomach?  By 33 minutes the feeling disappeared. Then feelings appeared above my stomach. this happened for most of the time. The feelings were concentrated around the stomach and chest area. This happened for some time and then it went down. But there was an overall feeling of tickling or lightness going on even after the sub finished.

Normally I sleep late around midnight. I work in the day and then when I come home, I have to do some chores, work for some time on my business and the sleep. When I go to sleep my body & eyes almost everyday aches from tiredness. But yesterday I felt very light, no aches no muscular tiredness. But when I closed my eyes, I went to sleep instantly. I woke up in the middle of the night once. When I woke up in the morning I had trouble getting up. There was some struggle going on in my mind. One part of my mind was saying keep sleeping and the other part was exerting force to get up. 

After I got up, interacted with my family. I noticed something different in me. I cannot describe it but in some way I was acting differently. Nothing else happened. Overall I am just feeling positive that I am going to achieve my goal.

I will now wait for 7 days and then do 1 loop again.
I suggest you wait 7 days and observe the fadeout of the loop you did, and then adjust the length of bloom accordingly. Later on, try doing more loops.
Day 2
I was in office standing talking to a guy about some road situation outside and made a comment. There was girl sitting nearby. She says hello to me whenever we pass by, but she seems to keep a distance always and never talk directly to me unless there is some work related topic or something. She suddenly jumped in and said to me "I like what you said". First she said it softly. I asked her what did you said. She then repeated it loudly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3
I have noticed people behaving more nicely towards me. I also had a dream or I would say number of dreams but I remember only one part. I was in an unknown city and there are buildings arranged in sort of a circle. In the middle, there is a river / stream and there is a bridge on it and I think a guy in sitting on a bench. I am standing on top of water and when I look down, the water in emerald green in color and is solid.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 4
My family and people are nicer towards me. My wife is behaving nicely towards me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 5
I went to a dinner in a restaurant. I noticed people more nicer and women looking at me.  The celebrity effect is quite evident. On the business / income side, I am still struggling to bring my business into profit and increase sales.
Overall I have noticed I have very less brain fog, sometimes no brain fog. When I look back i realize I was having brain fog for a long time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 6
Day was good in terms of overall work. At night I received some news and I am heart broken. I just do not know why do I get this type of treatment in this universe. I just felt very sad, but then I think what options do I have in this life. I am currently feeling very down. I will be travelling in a day or two, so the change of things would surely help me cope over this.
(10-07-2019, 09:30 AM)guyinlahore Wrote: [ -> ]Day 2
I was in office standing talking to a guy about some road situation outside and made a comment. There was girl sitting nearby. She says hello to me whenever we pass by, but she seems to keep a distance always and never talk directly to me unless there is some work related topic or something. She suddenly jumped in and said to me "I like what you said". First she said it softly. I asked her what did you said. She then repeated it loudly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3
I have noticed people behaving more nicely towards me. I also had a dream or I would say number of dreams but I remember only one part. I was in an unknown city and there are buildings arranged in sort of a circle. In the middle, there is a river / stream and there is a bridge on it and I think a guy in sitting on a bench. I am standing on top of water and when I look down, the water in emerald green in color and is solid.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 4
My family and people are nicer towards me. My wife is behaving nicely towards me.
Day 5
I went to a dinner in a restaurant. I noticed people more nicer and women looking at me.  The celebrity effect is quite evident. On the business / income side, I am still struggling to bring my business into profit and increase sales.
Overall I have noticed I have very less brain fog, sometimes no brain fog. When I look back i realize I was having brain fog for a long time.
Day 6
Day was good in terms of overall work. At night I received some news and I am heart broken. I just do not know why do I get this type of treatment in this universe. I just felt very sad, but then I think what options do I have in this life. I am currently feeling very down. I will be travelling in a day or two, so the change of things would surely help me cope over this.
Because maybe you deserve something better...
(10-07-2019, 09:44 AM)Yous Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2019, 09:30 AM)guyinlahore Wrote: [ -> ]Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Because maybe you deserve something better...

The world survives on expectations of good...
Day 7
I could not sleep last night properly, kept waking up. The issues of last day keep coming into my mind. I traveled to another city today. The feeling is quite different. I am feeling less excited than my last trips. But in some way I feel more  in control more wise in the way I am perceiving and dealing with things. I am trying not to think about last night news. although I know I will have to face this head on later in some time.  

I had a dream that some acquantinace of my father who is a mechanic has invited us. My father, mother and me arrive in his workshop. It is a small square building made of red bricks with some type of roof (not concrete or bricks). There are some empty chairs and a big table / stage in front of it. The guy is sitting at the table. The chairs are empty. The overall building is somewhat lower than my living quality standards. The guy and people on the side of the building seem uneducated. Next moment I see myself sitting against a wall with my parents sitting next to me. I have a small earth pot in my hand. The pot is empty like I have finished whatever was inside it. I am scrapping of the remaining white (either milk, cream or pudding) and licking my fingers. The guy comes and asks me if I like it. I praised the flavour. Then I noticed 2 toilets with no doors and bit dirty. I felt like going but hesitates due to the dirtiness. then I woke up and it was like 6:30 am and I needed to pee.

There is one difference I felt in this trip. I feel more self worthy of myself. Normally when I book a hotel, somehow the good hotels do not have any room available and I turn to some of the cheap hotels and think about saving some money. Although my office pays for the hotel.  This time as usual I did not book my hotel booking in time and could not find any room in the good hotels I prefer. However, I did find a nice room in a hotel which in terms of comfort and  rating is slightly below these hotels. I am feeling like I deserve to be in a good room and strangely I am not thinking of saving money on cost of comfort and cleanliness. Another thing which I forgot to add is I gave double tip of what I normally would pay and also paid some tip to the laundry guy.

Another positive development of today is that a colleague / senior co worker has mentioned about an upcoming conference / workshop overseas and indicated that I am also invited. I do not remember any such invitation but will check in next few days.

I will be doing 1 loop tomorrow.
Day 8
I slept just ok last night. I woke up a few times due to noise coming from next room. During the day work was fine. I have noticed that I am giving myself more importance than money. I took a slightly bigger taxi as I felt the road would be bumpy. I took a 3 course meal because I felt having it. I am thinking less in terms of saving money and my own comfort is coming first. In the past I have saved money by going to the cheapest taxi, meals etc.

I got a discount of $4 on my meal. That is very little but maybe it is due UMS, maybe not.

Today I am listening to 1 loop after 7 days. Today I did not feel any sensations like the first day. Today I felt like something hitting my head internally. I felt tired and wanted to go to sleep.
I don't think you're getting enough exposure,
(10-09-2019, 12:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you're getting enough exposure,
What do you suggest? Should I do more loops today? Maybe 2-3 loops?
(10-09-2019, 06:16 PM)guyinlahore Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2019, 12:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you're getting enough exposure,

Based on what I know so far, you should adjust one variable at a time.  If you're doing 1 day on, 1 loop and then 7 days off, the next step is either to increase loops or decrease bloom time.  I suggest for the time being to increase the loops until you find a clear obvious point during the bloom at which the effects fade out.  Then keep that number of loops, and reduce the bloom time to prevent fade-out.

So for example I would do 3 loops and if the fade out didn't happen obviously within those 7 days of bloom, I would increase to 5.  Once you have the right number of loops, adjust bloom time.  So let's say you decide 5 loops one day is good, and you have the effect fade after 5 days of bloom.  You would end up with 5 loops, one day, and then 4 days of bloom.

What you're describing so far appears to potentially be a subtle effort to sabotage your money making efforts, which is what makes me think you need more loops.
(10-09-2019, 06:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Based on what I know so far, you should adjust one variable at a time.  If you're doing 1 day on, 1 loop and then 7 days off, the next step is either to increase loops or decrease bloom time.  I suggest for the time being to increase the loops until you find a clear obvious point during the bloom at which the effects fade out.  Then keep that number of loops, and reduce the bloom time to prevent fade-out.

So for example I would do 3 loops and if the fade out didn't happen obviously within those 7 days of bloom, I would increase to 5.  Once you have the right number of loops, adjust bloom time.  So let's say you decide 5 loops one day is good, and you have the effect fade after 5 days of bloom.  You would end up with 5 loops, one day, and then 4 days of bloom.

What you're describing so far appears to potentially be a subtle effort to sabotage your money making efforts, which is what makes me think you need more loops.

I think I will do 4 or 5 loops tonight. How do I differentiate between bloom and fade?
(10-09-2019, 06:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't understand why you think it's self-sabotaging. It is because his spending a bit more in the hotels and that kingd of stuff?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5