Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI Detailed Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Subliminal Program Study
DMSI 3.3.2

Audio Format
FLAC File Masked Ocean Surf ~60 dB

Equipment
Sony NW-ZX300 Digital Music Player
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 32 ohm Studio Headphones

Study Subject
Caucasian straight single male 33 years of age
6’0” 211 lb. muscular stature
Divorced no children
Extensive LTR dating experience over past 15 years
Software Developer Entrepreneur

Disposition
Choleric INTJ
History of depression and anxiety

Subliminal Objective
Observe the effectiveness of DMSI in attracting women over established baseline. Will not approach. Little interest in long term relationships.

Established Baseline
Most common IOIs: Stop and stare, head turn, preening clothing, posture exaggeration, hair play, shoulder/arm touch, the look, hovering
Frequency of at least one item: A few daily
Least common IOIs: DIHL, jaw drop, discreet photo taking at gym, catcalling, sudden clumsiness, exaggeration of femininity, playful innuendo, intimate touch
Frequency of at least one item: Once every other month

Intended Study Duration
At least 1 month of consistent exposure

Preliminary Notes
Noted increase in female attention in days leading to DMSI exposure. IOIs include stares, facing, smiles, acknowledgement, hovering, increased sociability and kindness. Personal effects include increased sociability, elevated happiness, slight boost in confidence, insatiable appetite, abnormal level of arousal. Subconscious leading to places that are likely to be inundated with women.

A few hours before exposure two near perfect 10s were staring, hovering and posturing at the gym. One more so that seemed parched. She kept trying to give a great view of her butt, which like her friend’s was too impressive. One had a boyfriend there that monitored the situation. Certainly not the first time this abnormal behavior has happened, crazier has happened before. But her behavior was over the top. The DIHL from both coupled with one of them making her workout an attempt at attraction was eye opening.

Overwhelmed recently with the strong belief that life is about to change drastically. The mind will soon be elevated. The connection was not immediately made between this conviction and DMSI.

First Loop Exposure
+10 mins - Nose tingling, mild hunger, calm normal disposition.
+25 mins - Contemplative, some excitement thinking of TID examples. Several from just earlier today.
+45 mins – Feel a bit more tired, it is late. Feel some pressure behind eyes, not too abnormal. Half expect some old fling to send a late-night thirsty text.
+60 mins – Periodic and fleeting twinges of arousal, i.e. sort of feeling horny.
+72 mins – Preparing for bed. Will continue listening during sleep. Cannot stop thinking about the gym ‘stalker’.
What's the gym "stalker"?
I appreciate the level of detail, but why plan to use it for a month when it's designed to be used in 3 month blocks?
(09-28-2019, 04:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate the level of detail, but why plan to use it for a month when it's designed to be used in 3 month blocks?

What after doing one block? Should we take some days off or we could keep going?
(09-28-2019, 05:49 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2019, 04:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate the level of detail, but why plan to use it for a month when it's designed to be used in 3 month blocks?

What after doing one block? Should we take some days off or we could keep going?

It's always been designed so that you could just keep going.
(09-27-2019, 07:59 PM)ThatOneGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Overwhelmed recently with the strong belief that life is about to change drastically. The mind will soon be elevated. The connection was not immediately made between this conviction and DMSI.

I have had this occur, as well. It was a strong impression, and then it passed.
(09-28-2019, 06:44 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2019, 07:59 PM)ThatOneGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Overwhelmed recently with the strong belief that life is about to change drastically. The mind will soon be elevated. The connection was not immediately made between this conviction and DMSI.

I have had this occur, as well. It was a strong impression, and then it passed.

The same for me as well.
Shannon, you are correct, I will go for 3 months. 

Gym stalker is someone that hovers incessantly. I have had this in the past but usually only when I am in the middle of a hard core body building run. I would like to add that the effect range appears to vary. I will attempt to monitor the distances and report when I have a bit better feel.

Sub use

8 loops overnight

Awoke feeling perfectly normal.

Recent exposure results

Sub was used for the duration of sleep. Over the weekend I traveled to see family in a nearby state. Relative was being awarded for achievement in his profession. I was slightly under dressed and this bothered me a bit as I could not find my jacket. I noticed I had several stares from some women throughout the night. At the beginning, a girl looked at me, smiled and with a hint of desire to chat in her eyes. She began to look away as I looked back, turned, looked at me again, opened her mouth but then turned to walk away.

My relative getting the award treated me with some VIP status. He announced it was wonderful that I attended and that it made the night that much more special. I was not the only family member to attend but he singled me out.

I am having a problem writing this journal entry at the present time due to an experiment I ran. I read that there could be remote effects if one was to stare at a picture of a lady they desired. To test this out I opened up an new profile on a dating app. I did not change anything out of the ordinary. I can conclude that after only a few hours of use I have never received this much attention. 

My phone is literally blowing up at this point. Most of the talk is dull and uninspired but this is abnormal. I have previously gotten a good deal of attention but this is certainly weird. I will probably conclude this experiment after tonight. So far a total of 20 women are messaging me (9 active right now) and I have 18 more that have recently matched. Maybe for someone else this is close to normal but I have never had this high of a count (possible exception in 2013).

I went again to the gym but very few women there which is normal for a Sunday. I did see that cute girl that was working out for me last time. She was on the opposite side of the gym close to 200 feet away I would hazard to guess. There were not too many people in the gym and when I would look up on occasion I would have a good chance seeing her staring at me. I had an excellent workout and I noticed how badly I smelled even though I had showered and used ample amount of deodorant.

When I was walking to the locker room I passed right next to that girl. She must have sensed me coming (or smelled me) because she turned quickly to see me walk past. If nothing else I have certainly gotten her attention. She began to turn when I was within 15 feet. I also recall an obese woman that was staring at me. She followed, got behind me on another machine and was watching.

Today I have noticed some craving to start the program again early. I am trying to hold off until bedtime.

Mood was fairly consistent, positive vibe. On the drive down I was struck with an almost indescribable feeling of childlike joy. Best description was one of seeing the world in a new and magical way.
I'm curious why you decided to run 8 loops when the instructions state to run 4 loops?

DMSI 3.3.2 Instructions
(09-29-2019, 03:58 PM)ThatOneGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, you are correct, I will go for 3 months. 

I am having a problem writing this journal entry at the present time due to an experiment I ran. I read that there could be remote effects if one was to stare at a picture of a lady they desired. To test this out I opened up an new profile on a dating app. I did not change anything out of the ordinary. I can conclude that after only a few hours of use I have never received this much attention. 

Are you saying that the women that you looked at and specifically tried to affect got in contact with you? Or is it more of a general attraction thing rather than having someone specific affected.
(09-29-2019, 04:35 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious why you decided to run 8 loops when the instructions state to run 4 loops?

DMSI 3.3.2 Instructions

The first night I ran the normal 4. I'm not sure what happened to cause me to do it either. I will try to stick to the regular schedule but I had this urge to not mess with it and let it ride for a full eight. I have yet to run it and it is getting late. I will go back to running 4 again tonight.
(09-29-2019, 09:27 PM)Smuggler Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2019, 03:58 PM)ThatOneGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, you are correct, I will go for 3 months. 

Are you saying that the women that you looked at and specifically tried to affect got in contact with you? Or is it more of a general attraction thing rather than having someone specific affected.

When a match would pop up I would take some time to look over their profile, and decide if I desired them. I did not take long, for the matches that I was attracted to I gathered the sum of my ability to focus and relished in my desire for them. Basically "Yes I want this person, sexually I crave them" and allowed my self to feel it then moved on. Each time I intentionally put the previous person out of my mind.

There were also women that I just quickly swiped right on as long as I instantly recognized them as attractive who matched and contacted me. I would also add I had a lot of liberty in what I could say. Not that I could do no wrong but that even a small slip up didn't cause me to break stride. I noted that even though I did not immediately feel seductive, an hour after my last post I felt unstoppable.

I have gotten on different matching sites over the years on occasion. I would say probably twice per year on average for a couple of weeks each time max. This was usually in between girlfriends when I was bored. Part of it was to monitor the social flirting scene. Anyways, I did quite well at first but over time I got fewer and fewer messages. I haven't changed my pics for the past couple of years but in that time the responses dwindled down to a couple per week. 

I usually get a much better response in person. This experiment was simply for curiosity sake and I am now discontinuing. The response tonight was unreal for me. I denied the results for the first hour, but as I was writing my journal entry I literally had a hard time completing the assignment due to how distracting the phone was. I was typing as fast as my fingers could go and I still could not keep up with the messages and had to prioritize. 

Basically wanted to see if remote seduction was possible. I have determine there seems to be, for me, some validity to this approach.
I will add one more post detailing an experience I had with a MILF that contacted me tonight. She was pretty and playful and quite voluptuous. Normally these type are quite stiff with me but she was instantly lose. I started out the conversation biased against any sexual innuendo and advances as much as I could. My goal was to spoil the thought of her making any advances by complaining repeatedly about other women making me feel uncomfortable by being too sexually explicit.

This did not work. Over time the conversation was steered too easily back to the topic of sex. She got my number and called asking me to walk her through finishing her off. Afterwards she texted and said the following: "That was an unexpected [time]... but you sound like you may be a pro at this... not in my character to be doing things like we did tonight". Here I totally thought I flubbed that activity but she had a different impression.