Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Talking for the Ancient Serpent - DMSI 3.3.2 journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's find out what that kitten has inside. I'm switching from the previous version tonight.
Day 1

Yesterday night ten minutes after I started using DMSI my girlfriend approached me and she DEMANDED of me to have sex with her (despite of being bushed after twelve hours of work)  when I refused telling her I was tired she insisted on it and while we were having sex (I had my headphones on all the time! Wink )  she asked me not to have sex with other women. In the morning she demanded of me the same and when she was sucking it she asked me if I loved her and when I said "yes" she said "thank you". Before kissing me goodbye she asked me to forgive her she was a bit bitchy to me yesterday.

In general I feel like a newborn. Definitely I feel more... godlike. And yeah, I'm starting to like the kitten (DMSI), it has a lot of interesting things inside.
She's just phoned me and asked me if we could have sex when she's back home. Also when I told her I had to pick up the laundry downstairs she said she would do that when she's back home because she didn't want me to get tired. I'm at home doing nothing apart from listening to the radio and watching videos on yt and she's working hard at the restaurant now. Hmm... sweet Smile
(09-29-2019, 01:59 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]She's just phoned me and asked me if we could have sex when she's back home. Also when I told her I had to pick up the laundry downstairs she said she would do that when she's back home because she didn't want me to get tired. I'm at home doing nothing apart from listening to the radio and watching videos on yt and she's working hard at the restaurant now. Hmm... sweet Smile

Sweet indeed Roflmao
This sounds suspiciously like what would happen if you were executing DMSI.
(09-29-2019, 06:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds suspiciously like what would happen if you were executing DMSI.

You’d almost think, but nah, there’s no way.
(09-29-2019, 06:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds suspiciously like what would happen if you were executing DMSI.

Yeah, maybe I'm just lucky having a wonderful woman... But not quite, although she's Thai she's really rebellious by nature, she always fights back and in general she's hot-tempered. Besides usually she has a clitoral orgasm but two days ago and yesterday she almost had another one vaginally which rarely had occurred in the past.
Day 8
I'm wondering why when I'm using this program I'm susceptible to certain words I encounter while listening to the radio or reading books. Namely words like "lie", "liar", "coward", "traitor", "weak". It might be related to my childhood when my father used to call me those names (usually implicitly). I mean I feel a slight anxiety (2-3 seconds) when I encounter those words.

When I wake up in the morning I feel as if I had a slight hangover.
You're the third person to title your thread 3.2.2. I'm starting to buy Catman's conspiracy theory... 

3.3.2.  Smile
(10-06-2019, 09:22 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]You're the third person to title your thread 3.2.2. I'm starting to buy Catman's conspiracy theory... 

3.3.2.  Smile

done Wink
Today I finished listening to the newest version of DMSI (I've been doing it for 3 months). Now it's time to move to AM6 or WM2. I feel really strong inside but outside my energy is "soft" and "too friendly" which makes dickheads not respect me. So I think it's going to be AM6. I've got a GF anyways so I don't really need this kind of improvement. But yeah, the WM2 "social edge" is great and it makes me feel... as if I was a god of women and the hub of the social life.
So, it's been over two weeks since I finished the training and I have noticed some changes happened over that period. I'm more relaxed, enormously comfortable in my own skin, I don't really care about social bulls* people do (gossiping, making fun of one another, trying to manipulate or upset someone) and I've become really indifferent to attractive women which make them behave rather a bit frigid toward me, I've got an impression they try to restrain their natural response to me since I'm indifferent to them. This version is definitely different from the previous one... it's definitely better. After I had stopped using the previous training I had to go back to it within four or five days due to unnatural social anxiety which was caused by the training (or stopping it). Now everything is fine... more than fine, it's really good.
Yesterday I decided to run this version again and see how it goes. Definitely I can still see/feel the results of the first run but I think I can get more of that kitten so here we go.