Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 5.5 vs LTU 5.0 Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone, 

My name is Jose Luis, this is my first post in the forum. Im not new in subliminals but i am new with IML one´s.

Here is my doubt, i have a very important exam in about 3 months, don´t know yet exactly the date. I have been running MLS since the 15th of august, it's ok but my problem is the procrastination. I have bought recently as well LTU 5.0, i need this sub for many reasons, but i'm wondering if in the short term it could help as well to study much more because of the USLM and UMOP. In this case with this time remaining, more hours could be better than more quality but less hours of studying.

What should be better, to continue till 3 months with MLS or changing to LTU for this case?

Sorry for my english and thanks!
(09-21-2019, 09:03 AM)Yous Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone, 

My name is Jose Luis, this is my first post in the forum. Im not new in subliminals but i am new with IML one´s.

Here is my doubt, i have a very important exam in about 3 months, don´t know yet exactly the date. I have been running MLS since the 15th of august, it's ok but my problem is the procrastination. I have bought recently as well LTU 5.0, i need this sub for many reasons, but i'm wondering if in the short term it could help as well to study much more because of the USLM and UMOP. In this case with this time remaining, more hours could be better than more quality but less hours of studying.

What should be better, to continue till 3 months with MLS or changing to LTU for this case?

Sorry for my english and thanks!

Hi, Jose!  Welcome aboard!

I personally don't see any problem with your English.  

Based on what I have seen in the way of responses from people between those two titles, if I were you I would start using LTU5.  Use it for a month, and then compare how you respond to it and MLS.

MLS is one of those titles that for whatever strange reason people either love or fight tooth and nail.  LTU5 is a very big program, and it uses a lot newer and more powerful technology.  It also helps you get past the reasons for procrastination.  It takes 2-3 months to really start seeing all of what it can do, but after a month you should be in a position to see whether or not you want to continue using LTU or go back to MLS.

Hope that helps.
Thank you very much Shannon, I will try if you recommend me so.