Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DRS RYU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted too Try this out.
Having friends with bad influense, lets see what this shield can do.
i can see this working for many areas in life.

Im running this now and what im aware is
Old memories of people that had bad intention.
Feels like its clearing bad stuff out of my personal
Aura.

I Will test this today and see if i notice any difference.
(09-06-2019, 12:32 AM)Ryu Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted too Try this out.

Aura.

Hi Ryu, Hope you don't mind me asking questions to @Shannon here....

So the DRS blocks and reflects bad energies and influences back to the source, my question is, what happens with good energies, does them pass thru?... energies like Light, Love ecc...

And, what happens if the user of DRS , lets say, is not a good person, will the negativity towards others pass the auric shield or will it be blocked and returned to the user?

Third question is, can DRS be used when using other ,5.5G and up, subliminals if they don't have the auric shield tech. inside?
(09-06-2019, 03:55 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Aura.

So the DRS blocks and reflects bad energies and influences back to the source, my question is, what happens with good energies, does them pass thru?... energies like Light, Love ecc...

Only negatives are blocked and reflected. Everything else remains unaffected.

Quote:And, what happens if the user of DRS , lets say, is not a good person, will the negativity towards others pass the auric shield or will it be blocked and returned to the user?

The shield isn't trying to decide if you're a good person.  It's got one job to do, and regardless of who or what you are, if you run it and execute it, it will do that job.

Quote:Third question is, can DRS be used when using other ,5.5G and up, subliminals if they don't have the auric shield tech. inside?

The stand alone auric shields are intended to be useful as stand alone programs and "plug in" additions to other high level subliminals that do not already have an auric shield.  I'm not ready to say that the technology is finished being developed for allowing you to run two subs at once, but it is being worked on.
Excellent Shannon!! Excellent questions Universal! Ryu,I'm jealous as hell...ur do lucky,but I'm only sending you positive light energy! Ha!! Ok let us know how ur progress is coming along. Ya might have a whole new circle of Friends down the road,Man!! Be prepared for that! Either the ones you have now will grow and change or move on and go "do it" to some one else. It's F****Ed up but..it does go on...water meets it's level. You will be changing all the same in a beautiful way coz the stuff won't be in your way. Peace n Power. Keith
(09-06-2019, 05:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2019, 03:55 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Aura.

Only negatives are blocked and reflected. Everything else remains unaffected.

Quote:And, what happens if the user of DRS , lets say, is not a good person, will the negativity towards others pass the auric shield or will it be blocked and returned to the user?

The shield isn't trying to decide if you're a good person.  It's got one job to do, and regardless of who or what you are, if you run it and execute it, it will do that job.

Quote:Third question is, can DRS be used when using other ,5.5G and up, subliminals if they don't have the auric shield tech. inside?

The stand alone auric shields are intended to be useful as stand alone programs and "plug in" additions to other high level subliminals that do not already have an auric shield.  I'm not ready to say that the technology is finished being developed for allowing you to run two subs at once, but it is being worked on.

Sorry, I didnt mean two subs at once, but one after another... I am now listening to UD, can I listen to DRS at some other time of the day...I should have specifed that.

So As I understood, your answer is yes, i can listen DRS as an adittion to the sub I already listen.
Right?
(09-06-2019, 07:53 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I didnt mean two subs at once, but one after another... I am now listening to UD, can I listen to DRS at some other time of the day...I should have specifed that.

So As I understood, your answer is yes, i can listen DRS as an adittion to the sub I already listen.
Right?

In theory, DRS and the other stand alone auric shields - and any other subs I design to be plug-ins - can be used alongside any sub that does not already include an aura.  So that would rule out DMSI and UMS and LTU and SM and a couple others I think.  

In practice, it's more complicated than that.  In practice, we have to consider that until UMS, none of these programs was designed with any tech or design aimed at being used together.  3g and 4G can be used together because they're so weak.  5G and up were designed to achieve their goals by dominating and using all available resources.  They don't want to share and they don't play nice together.

Only now am I coming to a point that there is a potential for a way to use more than one sub.  The goal is to approach this in two ways:

1. Integrate special very advanced tech that allows the sub to simultaneously dominate all resources and share them.  This took me years of contemplation to figure out, and so far it seems to be working, but it's not finished yet.
2. Design certain subs to include the special tech and be built for stand alone use or use as a plug-in alongside another sub.  DRS is the first of these.

The final product isn't here yet on these approaches.  I'm pretty sure DRS etc. will remain unchanged from their current design, but that may change.  The special tech that allows the program to use all resources for itself and share them at the same time is only available in a very few subs right now (UMS and DRS) and is definitely not finished being developed and refined.  Plus, DRS is not compatible with UMS because UMS already integrates the NDRS.

So if you want to know what DRS is capable of, use it alone.  If you want to be eligible for a refund, use it alone.  If you want to experiment, try using it with a sub from 5G or 5.5G that does not use an aura at all.  But this is incomplete and experimental technology right now, and experimentation has the limits of, you can't experiment and not experiment and see what both do.

I would like to make it clear that I do not want you guys experimenting with this just yet.  I was actually trying to keep it a secret until it was finished.  It's hard enough to tease bits and pieces of valid data out of the reports as it is.  This will only make things exponentially harder for me until it's finished.  But I also know that no matter what I say, you guys are going to do as you please, so I might as well give you information on how things work so that if you do experiment, I at least have a chance of gathering some data that may occasionally be valid and useful.

Remember.  No matter what I or anyone does... running two subs divides the focus, even if I do manage to make it possible to share resources effectively.  And divided focus is a potential issue.
I will do this:
Stop UD (as I had 3 months of it with E3, and 15 days standalone UD)
Start DRS

How long do you recommend I should wait before switching?
(I am now in a position where DRS is a priority.
I dont care about a refound, cause all your subliminals do work.)
If you stop using UD you should be okay to start using DRS. Have fun.
Thank you, you too!
Smile