Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Found this interesting...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-03-2019, 07:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/biostudies.html

Sorry but I don't get it, why is this interesting?
I tend to use water with colloidal silver as a form of mouthwash/gurgly thing whenever I feel any sort of bacterial infection acting up. Sometimes I'll use it to clean out my sinuses in general (through nasal application). It's a pretty well known trick. Just don't swallow the darn thing. Big Grin

Based on advice from an MD.
(09-03-2019, 02:47 PM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]I tend to use water with colloidal silver as a form of mouthwash/gurgly thing whenever I feel any sort of bacterial infection acting up. Sometimes I'll use it to clean out my sinuses in general (through nasal application). It's a pretty well known trick. Just don't swallow the darn thing. Big Grin

Based on advice from an MD.
I will give this a try as I have sinus issues.
@Greenduck if you know how to read that it becomes pretty amazing.
Yeah, I agree Shannon. After 24 hours, it decimated nearly every pathogen it was exposed to.

I used to look at studies, feeling intimidated, but I began asking questions like "what simple information is here that I might be looking over?" I even thought that when I pulled these up, as it's been 20 years or so since I've looked at research results. Studies used to have an association with being too complex or dead-ended. But....when 1000's of researchers post information in nearly identical fashions again and again, it does beg the question. The answers were there, and I began skipping all the technical talk and looking to answer "did this actually work?" It made looking at studies exciting, actually, as I began finding answers.

It felt good to remember past successes, so thanks Shannon.
I see all these studies used Mesosilver.  Website here.  

An interesting comment on the Meso Colloid forum here.
(09-07-2019, 06:22 AM)Ruffian Wrote: [ -> ]I see all these studies used Mesosilver.  Website here.  

An interesting comment on the Meso Colloid forum here.

Interesting. Thanks for this.