Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Request: Heroic Journey Sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What if you guys made a sub that manifested a heroic journey for the listener? That'd be cool as fuck! I'd buy the shit oughtta that!

EDIT: I have made this into a request, because real talk, if Shannon made something like this, I would buy it AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE.
Are we talking Luke Skywalker kind of journey,The Mandalorian,or Merrlin da Wizard kind of journey? Interesting concept for Shure Evolving One!! Ghandi,Mother Tersa, service to Mankind kind of heroic journey,or just Experience the hell out of Life with brass balls and courage out da ying yangk8nda Heroic Journey??? Again interesting concept.
I'm not sure, to be honest. I think the subconscious should be able to figure out what would best help us grow. A heroic journey should change you for the better and makes you more capable of powerfully affecting the world around you for the better after all, but... something exciting. I'd say either the first one or the last one. I dunno. I don't believe mother Theresa or Ghandi went on heroic journeys doing what they did. As long as it helps you grow, changes you for the better, empowers you to affect the world around you more positively in the end, follows the heroic journey blueprint and is exciting, I'd leave the rest up to the subconscious to figure out. Although Shannon might say something about souls needing to learn specific lessons first. Still, maybe a good heroic journey could help TEACH those lessons. When I suggested in the past, a sub that would give you the perfect adventure, this is what I was really driving at. An adventurous, exciting, heroic journey of some kind. The heroic journey can play out in many ways, and I think the specifics should largely be left up to the subconscious, but the overall heroic journey blueprint should be adhered to (with the exception of "refusing the call" for obvious reasons) I wouldn't mind a Luke Skywalker kind of journey OR a " just Experience the hell out of Life with brass balls and courage out da ying yangk8nda Heroic Journey" As long as it's exciting and makes me a better version of myself in the end. When I said I wanted to go on an adventure, I meant an ADVENTURE. Not just "Oh, let's go do some fun shit" kind of adventure, but something really exciting. I realized a heroic journey is what I really wanted. Think about it: We all watch movies and TV and anime and read comics and shit and read books where the characters go on heroic journeys, but how often do we get to really experience one ourselves? I'd LOVE to experience one. I consider it sad we never really get to have heroic journeys like that in real life, and clearly, it's a journey we all subconsciously greatly yearn to experience, because we can't get enough of stories that exist in such a format. And I dunno how to create my OWN heroic journey. I'd love it if I could subconsciously manifest one!
Maybe he should make it an MYP sub: "Manifest Your Perfect Heroic Journey" and leave the subconcious to figure out what's "perfect" for you.
I think the exact think, but in my opinion this should be an extension of AM7 like SM3 or WM2
maybe shannon, says somethings about that, or with AM7 this will be just a mans holiday journey?
I dunno about that. This seems like a whole title in and of itself to me, but we'll see what Shannon has to say about the idea (if he says anything at all about it, and I hope he does)
I agree with You both. A Man's Holiday away. .. extension of AM7 etc. Leaving it up to the subconscious to decide what the journey would be....all cool expressive ideas-possibilities . Once Alpha Male..comes out in level 7. .you may not need a Heroic Journey.. you just MAY BE IT,by then!!!
(09-04-2019, 05:16 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with You both.  A Man's Holiday away. .. extension of AM7 etc. Leaving it up to the subconscious to decide what the journey would be....all cool expressive ideas-possibilities .  Once Alpha Male..comes out in level 7. .you may not need a Heroic Journey.. you just MAY BE IT,by then!!!

Yess, that's what I am talking about.