Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Trying to come up with a proper usage ratio for UMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The instructions say this: 

"This subliminal should be used as-desired. Initially, use it for one loop and allow yourself to experience that loop’s effects; then run it again whenever you have the desire to, and as much as you want.  Remember that this program has Emotional Healing & Pain Relief embedded in it, so it may produce emotional turmoil in some people.  You should use this program as needed to deal with any such emotional turmoil. Allow your desires to guide you as to how and when to use it, and which volume and format to use.  It may be useful in-the-moment as well as for steady days on vs days off.  You must use this program for at least 6 months straight to be eligible for a refund."

But I find that a bit vague and I'm trying to decide how many to put in one loop on my playlist and how many nights I should listen before taking a day off. Should I treat it like I did E3 and just listen to 4 loops per night with no days off?
From what I have seen, you will need to acclimate to this level of power. I suggest you do 1 loop, and then watch it fade out until it's gone from your ability to consciously perceive any effect. Then do another loop, and repeat, adjusting as necessary.
Cool. I just went through a loop and don't feel anything. Guess that means I can run another?
(08-31-2019, 11:56 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Cool. I just went through a loop and don't feel anything. Guess that means I can run another?

No, it does not mean that.  You need to observe the bloom now, and the original instructions were for 7 days.  I suggest 5 to 7 the first time you run it.
(08-31-2019, 12:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2019, 11:56 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Cool. I just went through a loop and don't feel anything. Guess that means I can run another?

No, it does not mean that.  You need to observe the bloom now, and the original instructions were for 7 days.  I suggest 5 to 7 the first time you run it.

I'll go 5, so things progress at a faster rate. As far as "Observing the bloom goes" I dunno really what that means. Does that mean there are some sort of effects I should be feeling? Because right now, I'm not noticing anything different.
(08-31-2019, 12:10 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll go 5, so things progress at a faster rate. As far as "Observing the bloom goes" I dunno really what that means. Does that mean there are some sort of effects I should be feeling? Because right now, I'm not noticing anything different.

You are going to find that pushing yourself too fast with this program is not a comfortable thing to do.  The effects unfold for at least 5 days, and I noted results even past 7.  The bloom is where you are not inputting the program, but allowing your subconscious to execute it.  Those 5+ days off are "bloom".

And don't worry about not noticing anything different.  That will come with the bloom.
(08-31-2019, 12:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2019, 12:10 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

You are going to find that pushing yourself too fast with this program is not a comfortable thing to do.  The effects unfold for at least 5 days, and I noted results even past 7.  The bloom is where you are not inputting the program, but allowing your subconscious to execute it.  Those 5+ days off are "bloom".

And don't worry about not noticing anything different.  That will come with the bloom.

OK. Gotcha!