Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Visualization ability
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don’t know about anyone else, but I have a heck of a time creating any kind of immersive visualization and an even harder time directing it when I intend to.  Of course, I can do it any time I don’t mean to and I just start daydreaming.  I’d like to see a sub that helps you create the imaginary sensory experience that you intend to when you intend to do it.  It would include all five senses plus emotion.
I started with small stuff and only visualize for 10-20 seconds. On USLM3 ofcourse.

But yes a sub for that will be good..

I think that might be due to focus issues like anything else.
(08-27-2019, 02:18 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t know about anyone else, but I have a heck of a time creating any kind of immersive visualization and an even harder time directing it when I intend to.  Of course, I can do it any time I don’t mean to and I just start daydreaming.  I’d like to see a sub that helps you create the imaginary sensory experience that you intend to when you intend to do it.  It would include all five senses plus emotion.

Love it !! I'd also like to add....there is the possibility that the whole script could be added to say UMS or USLM,and any number of other subs,when applicable of course,either tweaked and adjusted so that its,of course,compatible with whatever the titled goals is/are as such. but yeah Man I dig the idea of a stand alone industrial Visualization Subliminal as well as  added into other types of sub's to amplify and magnify the visuals as well as the manifestations there of...and of course,with out harming anyone added into them,for good and only for our and others good,of course. respectfully. Keith.
(08-27-2019, 07:37 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I started with small stuff and only visualize for 10-20 seconds. On USLM3 ofcourse.

But yes a sub for that will be good..

I think that might be due to focus issues like anything else.

I think that improving the ability to focus would probably be a part of it.  I’d really like to be able to get into the daydream state I sometimes go into, but when I want to and about what I want to.  

Keith, I suspect the USLM family might already have some of that.  I get some really vivid visualizations, especially on UMS.  That’s kind of what made me think of this.  The thing is, they happen at random times and I don’t consciously write the script.  At least as far as UMS goes, my subconscious is coming up with better stuff than I could anyway.
@Paul1131
Go to google images and search for photos of what you are trying to visualize.
Print the images on a color copier and create a vision board.

A vision board is a collage of pictures, phrases, words or items that represent you and your goals. Vision boards are for inspiration; think of it as a vision of the future if you will. ... By seeing these images on a daily basis, you will keep the motivation to reach those goals and desires.