Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Develop psychic skills + auric shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Shannon Do you plan to make something like this in the future?

Develop psychic skills + auric shield + universal detox + "detox" of energetic centers and systems in the body + "detox" of energetic body's and light body's ?

Or just a release of Auric shield as a standalone program... I am very interested in the auric shield and in that old psychic program...

Or, can I order a custom with the mentioned modules?

(hope this doesn't fall into the rule 4 )
I'm going to release a set of auric shields as stand alones. Once 6G is here we can look at building stuff like this.
Thank you @Shannon !
Big Grin
I.d be all for a Psychic Sub with Auric Shielding in it but the detox part I think outta be optional. A sub like this I've suggested before. This kind of Sub in 6G. Ohhh hell yeah,double hell yeah. I already have a decent amount of psychic skills yet I'd love to amp it up...way up. Possibly as a Biz. I hear UMS calling;-)
(08-14-2019, 05:19 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]I.d be all for a Psychic Sub with Auric Shielding in it but the detox part I think outta be optional. A sub like this I've suggested before. This kind of Sub in 6G. Ohhh hell yeah,double hell yeah. I already have a decent amount of psychic skills yet I'd love to amp it up...way up. Possibly as a Biz. I hear UMS calling;-)

Jep...I was also looking to amp it up Smile

What I meant is a Detox module in psychic skills as a tool for clearing whatever stands in the way of developing psychic skills..ie. every blockage to be removed or whatever it is in the "way" in order to develop and mantain such skills...

Whell...It would be good to ad in that sub a sentence that those skills can be used just to do good.... Drinks
(08-14-2019, 10:50 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2019, 05:19 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]I.d be all for a Psychic Sub with Auric Shielding in it but the detox part I think outta be optional. A sub like this I've suggested before. This kind of Sub in 6G. Ohhh hell yeah,double hell yeah. I already have a decent amount of psychic skills yet I'd love to amp it up...way up. Possibly as a Biz. I hear UMS calling;-)

Jep...I was also looking to amp it up Smile

What I meant is a Detox module in psychic skills as a tool for clearing whatever stands in the way of developing psychic skills..ie. every blockage to be removed or whatever it is in the "way" in order to develop and mantain such skills...

Whell...It would be good to ad in that sub a sentence that those skills can be used just to do good.... Drinks

Ohhhhh I see now..well in that case I'm all for it. Heck yeah ...great idea and approach. Like with UMS...whatever stands in the way is being removed. This title would be seriously fierce ,Man. Great suggestion. I could see this being a very successful title in sales and in usage, of course!!
Like the USLM/UMS intention setting:

...Without harming anyone in the process and for it to be a win/win for all concerned.
(08-14-2019, 01:20 PM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]Like the USLM/UMS intention setting:

...Without harming anyone in the process and for it to be
a win/win for all concerned.

Yes exactly!!
Yes, something like that...but I thought also to instill in the user somekind of a "kodex" (not sure if it is a right word, as eanglish is not my main language) of not doing any harm to anybody .....both in the proces of developing and  with the developed skills...

@ncbeareatingman @Omni3

I would like to help people who are in need,and it is not something I would charge.
(08-14-2019, 03:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to release a set of auric shields as stand alones.  Once 6G is here we can look at building stuff like this.

Do you maybe know when you could make that happen, I mean the auric shield set.

Regarding the energetic clearings, when the time comes I can write you specific suggestions, because I have experience in that field, and thinking of subconscious doing automatic energetic clearings, If that would be possible, that would be a great subliminal,I would even say, a game changer, broad spectrum for clearing and healing on a deeper level, and making it to work consciously unconsciously and subconsciously to clear and clean automatically it would be excellent...

please don't hesitate to contact me when the time comes, I don't want any credits, solely the cognition that I helped people globally would be my only
contentment.

Thank you.
(08-16-2019, 12:45 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2019, 03:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to release a set of auric shields as stand alones.  Once 6G is here we can look at building stuff like this.

Regarding the energetic clearings, when the time comes I can write you specific suggestions, because I have experience in that field, and thinking of subconscious doing automatic energetic clearings, If that would be possible, that would be a great subliminal,I would even say, a game changer, broad spectrum for clearing and healing on a deeper level, and making it to work consciously unconsciously and subconsciously to clear and clean automatically it would be excellent...

please don't hesitate to contact me when the time comes, I don't want any credits, solely the cognition that I helped people globally would be my only
contentment.

Thank you.

Good idea. As we have a number of energy workers/healers here, whom I'm sure will also like to contribute... I say we do this as a group here on the forum. Like Napoleon Hill's Mastermind Alliance.

Following on from the collaborative effort for goal ideas for UMS , and what a doozie that is... this may set an interesting and valuable trend.
(08-16-2019, 03:15 AM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]

contentment.

Thank you.

Good idea. As we have a number of energy workers/healers here, whom I'm sure will also like to contribute... I say we do this as a group here on the forum. Like Napoleon Hill's Mastermind Alliance.

Following on from the collaborative effort for goal ideas for UMS , and what a doozie that is... this may set an interesting and valuable trend.

Cooperation  Smile
(08-16-2019, 03:15 AM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]

contentment.

Thank you.

Universal Man & Omni,I agree with you both...what a great thing this would be!! Touche' Gents!! Perhaps several different types of psychic_energetic programs. The Auric Shielding programs,could be the first of several different types. Of such programs in that direction!! Again great apprach I Gents!!