Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM 4.1 Gladstone Gander
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So have been using Uslm 4.1 for 2 weeks now. 

Now interesting things are started to happen. Yesterday I went out looking to get a fan cause it's burning hot here in Sweden. Every store said they have none. Then a guy said I ordered too many you can have one. So I got a fan now Smile

2and big thing, Went to the gym and after the workout omw home. I met a potential client I had talked too before. This one still blows my mind. And now she was super interested in buying so this could be a potential 2000 dollar check.

My goals for Uslm is abundance of hot girls( Maybe just wait for Dmsi for this one) Earn 10 k dollars a month. And earn 300 k dollars before the end of the year.
So a bit of an update, Went out with friends they paid everything for no reason. They also brought me to an expensive strip club. My friend paid 2400 dollar to talk to a stripper. I talked with one stripper for like 35 mins. She said she know im not gonna buy anything. But that she likes my vibe and asked if I want to grab a coffee with her

We see how that goes,