Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Make Friends Sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Shannon

Quite simply a sub similar to UMS but with a focus on social skills and making suitable friends. I have been using USLM4 for this but I thought it woud be cool for a sub with this specific focus.
I'll get it in a heartbeat.
and I'd like to add into the Mix for a Sub like this 'the revival " of soclizing is just a fun game,or maybe there could a line of some such connected friendship subliminal 3 or 4 different once,if not the combination of "Make Friends" & "Socilizing is Just a Fun Game" to help to actually MAKE the friendship connections actually happen!!
What say You?
PS: I've always liked the title "Socializing is just a Fun Game",ever since it came out back in 2010. wow ten years down already. I did a google search at the Equal Oppurtunity Employment Office in My home town back in the summer of 2009 and that June I found Shannon's Subliminals..available at that timeon CD ,I feel proud to say,this was BEFORE the company had an "Official" Name,that was to become Indigo Mind Labs!!
(07-24-2019, 05:28 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]Quite simply a sub similar to UMS but with a focus on social skills and making suitable friends. 

Cool Idea. Can you expand upon your thoughts of what all the sub should accomplish, as you see it?
(07-24-2019, 10:45 AM)Steve_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2019, 05:28 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]Quite simply a sub similar to UMS but with a focus on social skills and making suitable friends. 

Cool Idea. Can you expand upon your thoughts of what all the sub should accomplish, as you see it?

In short, I would like to improve my social skills and be able to more effectively interact with people. In addition, I would like to attract individuals as friends and develop long lasting friendships.  my issue is I have quite a few acquaintances but few deep meaningful friendships.
(07-24-2019, 11:18 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]

In short, I would like to improve my social skills and be able to more effectively interact with people. In addition, I would like to attract individuals as friends and develop long lasting friendships.  my issue is I have quite a few acquaintances but few deep meaningful friendships.

I'm not sure how old you are but I've found that it is much more difficult to maintain friendships as an adult. I think many people, of all ages really, have struggled with making and maintaining friendships, so I can see this one being popular if and when it is created. Thanks for your suggestion THolt  Thumbsup
Good idea, I'm all for it! I've always found it difficult to make new friends.
(07-24-2019, 04:09 PM)Steve_ Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure how old you are but I've found that it is much more difficult to maintain friendships as an adult. I think many people, of all ages really, have struggled with making and maintaining friendships, so I can see this one being popular if and when it is created. Thanks for your suggestion THolt  Thumbsup

I’m in my late 20s but I have noticed this. It’s just harder to make friends when you get out of college and start working. I do want to make friend with people in my age group.
(07-25-2019, 04:13 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]

I’m in my late 20s but I have noticed this. It’s just harder to make friends when you get out of college and start working. I do want to make friend with people in my age group.

It is harder to make friends at a certain point. I think a friend making subliminal would be great! And I think it would sell well too.
(07-25-2019, 07:27 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2019, 04:13 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2019, 10:45 AM)Steve_ Wrote: [ -> ]Cool Idea. Can you expand upon your thoughts of what all the sub should accomplish, as you see it?

It is harder to make friends at a certain point. I think a friend making subliminal would be great! And I think it would sell well too.

I think it would benefit you very much after you do an extended run of E3.
Yeah, me too. Although there are plenty of other subs I intend to use: LTU5, UMS, MLS, The Songwriting sub, AM6, SM, WM, DMSI, and AYPRL for example. However, if there were a friendmaking sub, I'd add it to that list.