Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM 4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I downloaded USLM 4.1 and already did my two loops.

I noticed this version was a lot smoother than 4.0. It is hard to tell exactly what this sub was doing but my mood is a lot better.  
My main purpose with using this sub is to develop more social friendships. I am considering jumping on UMS but I want to have more friendships and relationships with people. I think it's important to have meaningful relationships with people than it is to have money. After all, who wants to have money but no friends to do anything with. 

We will see how well I achieve this goal with USLM 4.1. I noticed some fear coming up when I was thinking about my  goal. On previous versions I would change my goal. Obviously a fear response.

I will update if anything cool happens.
So today is the first day of my six day break. I noticed that I was socialiable with a lot of people at work. Other than that, there is nothing to report. Last night I slept nine hours and had a very intense dream but can't remember it.

The issue being reported about the hash check has me concerned that the program I am running isn't good because of some technical error that occurred during download. Hopefully it gets figured out before my next two day run.
I have a feeling you'll be quite ok Tholt. Quite ok.
(07-23-2019, 06:25 AM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling you'll be quite ok Tholt.  Quite ok.

I do too. This sub does consume a lot of energy though.