Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 6 Fourth run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in the first week of Stage 1 on my fourth run of AM6... I did DMSI with no results, so I'm going back to the drawing board.

Stage 1 is brutal, not gonna lie... Depression, lethargy, lack of motivation, sleeping a ton....

On the other hand, I am getting different reactions from people. Strangers are talking to me out of nowhere, saying hello, even complimenting me...

I'm also getting some indicators of interest from women... So there appear to be two different sides to this  go around - feeling absolute shit on the inside, but getting positive vibes on the outside...
This is your 4th run and Stage 1 is still brutal? Ate you doing these runs with a lot of time in between them?
(07-14-2019, 08:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]This is your 4th run and Stage 1 is still brutal?  Ate you doing these runs with a lot of time in between them?

I've not done AM6 in about 2 years...
(07-14-2019, 08:21 AM)achtung81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2019, 08:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]This is your 4th run and Stage 1 is still brutal?  Ate you doing these runs with a lot of time in between them?

I've not done AM6 in about 2 years...

That explains it.
Going into my second week running Stage 1...

I took a yoga class at my local gym, and I was absolutely floored by this gorgeous yoga instructor...

The thought entered my head of: 'Man, I really wanna ask her out, but she's out of my league...'

After class, I chickened out and went home... The entire evening I was kicking myself for not approaching her and asking her out...

I guess my confidence with women is at a low right now...

Next week, though, I will ask her out...
Week 3 on Stage 1 of AM6 - feeling anger, rage, depression... suicidal thoughts... hopelessness... shitty mood. don't know when this will all end....
I'm beginning to realize that suicidal thoughts are just thoughts, and nothing more... there's no reason to take those thoughts seriously... I can just watch them and let them pass... Same with emotions...

Don't take your thoughts and emotions that seriously. Let them pass...