Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Josh UMS journal ultrasonic 14 july
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So i purchased UMS tonight and played ultrasonic for my first loop through my computer speakers, it was at a volume that reads around -30db on frequensee on the phone near the desk and sat at the desk for the entire 84 minutes.

No feelings was felt through the loop or any thoughts of any kind.

Will see how i go tonight sleeping and how everything turns out over the next 7 days before my next loop on monday the 22nd.

I am hoping magnus engine 2.0 will be very powerful and effective for me with the 3 titles that are in ums.
(07-14-2019, 12:36 AM)josh84 Wrote: [ -> ]So i purchased UMS tonight and played ultrasonic for my first loop through my computer speakers, it was at a volume that reads around -30db on frequensee on the phone near the desk and sat at the desk for the entire 84 minutes.

No feelings was felt through the loop or any thoughts of any kind.

Will see how i go tonight sleeping and how everything turns out over the next 7 days before my next loop on monday the 22nd.

I am hoping magnus engine 2.0 will be very powerful and effective for me with the 3 titles that are in ums.

My brother has severely bad hearing, needs hearing aids in both ears. Thankfully, I don't. But, his results after long term usage of two programs, suggest he may not have been getting all the benefit he could have due to the hearing issue.

It may help to document in the journal whether or not you wear your hearing aid ***during listening*** or not. I'd strongly recommend you do, especially since it's merely a loop every 8 days. I still am extremely skeptical that figure will be proven to be enough, mind you. But, I'd recommend you wear it for your listening time to enhance your chances.
Thanks catman, when hearing aids are in for ultrasonic even at a low volume theres crackling, shannon mentioned it could be because of the hearing aids aernt able to handle it properly i could be wrong and he might be able to correct me if misread that.

I will try for now without them and see how things go as ultrasonic is different to hybrid and masked where those 2 are based on hearing the audio ultrasonic we dont hear anything so the sound wont be an issue.

Thanks for the suggestion though and i could try it with them in one time.

I could also try hybrid a couple times with hearing aids in as its only one loop where other programs have required 3-8 hours of listening which is quite hard to do when sleeping with hearing aids in but as its one loop i can try hybrid with them in too. For atleast another round or 2 will use ultrasonic without hearing aids then give hybrid a couple of turns with them in.
I have noticed that I get by far the best results from using ear buds. I don’t need hearing aids but my hearing is far from optimal. Perhaps that would work better for you. It gets the noise source right in the ear canal just like a hearing aid does.
Hi paul, thanks.

Ive been using these subliminals since december 2017 and for a lot of that time i was using headphones and hybrid tracks, unfortunately for almost the entire time i saw no changes i dont think i saw any but maybe some changes did happen.

Thats why shannon suggested ultrasonic might be best for me because of my hearing as using headphones and having the sound directly into my ears with hybrid still wasnt being effective. I was actually laying in bed at the opposite end each night when had 5-6-8 hours of listening to do to get the best results and after all that effort never saw a change.

I do think i have seen some small changes in myself in last 4-5 weeks while being on ultrasonic though but because i like to hear something it was something i rarely tried for the last 18 or so months.

Thanks for your suggestion though and i will give all different ways a try after a few times each way. I do wish i could use hybrid as its meant to be the most powerful and you can hear an audio but if ultrasonic will give me results i will have to give it a try for a little while first.
Had a sleep woke up late, its a bit cold today not too bad but cold for us in qld.

Went to shops had no feelings of motivation or any ideas or anything, no dreams and nothing happened at the shops.

Will try hybrid next time with headphones see if something happens with this extremely powerful subliminal.
Tonight was my 3rd night of ums, first night of listening with hybrid and headphones first 2 nights used ultrasonic, didnt feel anything while listening.

See how things go during the night and tomorow.
So yesterday i did 2 loops one in morning one at night, again this morning i did a loop and will do another before bed tonight.

Tonight was a new experience for me, i was listening to hybrid trickling stream laying in bed through my headphones connected to desktop speakers.

At times i was asleep listening and would wake up wondering what that noise was in my ears forgetting my headphones was still on playing, and another part was after it finished at 8 30am, i got up then went to other end of bed and went back to sleep for another hour so easily i was meant to go to gym but was so exhausted at the end of the loop i couldnt do anything no motivation well i had motivation but no energy, even at 9.30 after an hour i was thinking not to go to gym it wasnt until after a shower i pushed myself to get to the gym for a session.

Will see how i go tonight and tomorow morning, but outside experiences with people no differences, i can say my confidence and not worrying about people is up there not caring how people react to me, its not enough to go up talking to strangers but im very relaxed and talkative to ones i know.

I did jump into this from e3 but i can say this is more powerful for the relaxed and not caring about what others think so far, so i guess the e3 part is at work.
Ive now completed 8 loops of ums so far, first 2 nights ultrasonic, 3rd day after the changes did hybrid with headphones once, then last 2 days did 2 loops one morning one night each and completed my 8th loop this morning.

Yesterday after the morning loop felt tired needed sleep after.

I can say i feel more confident around people i already know when in small groups of 2-3 at most once more around i shut down and go quiet or wait till the others have left to talk again.

Not a single thought or motivation towards making money even though i do trading nothing has come up to improve it to be more successful or new ideas or anything at all regarding financial wealth yet.

A bit surprising since everyone else after just 1-2 loops have got all sorts of things happening towards those goals.

Maybe i should do hybrid of a morning and do 2-3 loops of ultrasonic at night and see if that makes a difference i thought 2 loops a day with as much power this program has would of had me atleast thinking of some ideas towards finances or something atleast.
It sounds hopeful that you are in fact having some results. I would increase listening time also. Maybe your issue is a combination of hearing and resistance to change?
Yes i think so, im thinking of trying both ultrasonic and hybrid each day maybe 1 loop morning and night hybrid with headphones, then when i got to bed set ultrasonic up to play for 3-4 loops?

I know it might take it out of me but if there is resistance maybe more is needed to push through?
We don't know if it's resistance. But I suggest patience.
Thanks, i will start with adding 1 loop of ultrasonic at night and continue with the 1 loop at morning 1 at night hybrid with headphones just to cover both types of listening incase my hearing is a major issue and not allowing hybrid to work properly for me.
Im currently now upto 6 loops a day, 2 hybrid loops with headphones and 4 ultrasonic while sleeping.

When i was doing one loop hybrid morning early with not too much sleep maybe 4 hours then would listen to the loop i would wake up then fall asleep again after the loop finished and sleep for an hour before finding energy to get going.

Curently doing 2 hybrid loops before bed and another 4 while sleep ultrasonic to cover both bases, i may be a bit tired but find a way to get going for the gym.

No financial changes no motivation really in any way for finances and no dreams yet. If 6 loops a day isnt making me more motivated would of been really slow one loop every 8 days.

Only thing i can suggest from ums maybe, i went out saturday night friend took some photos hes a lot younger and just has a way about him he can make photos look good, me i look embarassing in the photos like really bad photos hes says they are good, but if i was a woman and saw that pic i would run a million miles.

So i went out and bought a sleeveless jacket since couldnt find a proper jacket in my size that looks good, went through my clothes and got rid of ones that make me more like a kid than an adult and any that dont fit me properly.

I want to buy some clothes from an online store but with a cruise in 7 weeks dont really have a lot to spend just at moment, maybe in a couple weeks will buy a couple of items.

I did buy a new hair clipper which will save me 35 a time at a barber because why pay 35 just to have the sides and back tidied up so that was 200 upfront but means i can keep my hair style a bit neater all the time instead of letting it grow longer and not look any good waiting to make the barber visit worth the money.

So maybe the clipper idea, and going through clothes is from ums or just the pics show how bad i look and needed to do something to change it. Im a fit guy just the pics just were really bad.

Be nice to have more motivation or ideas for my trading though to be more successful.
Pages: 1 2 3