Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS for the Win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey there guys been out of the radar for some time now. Probably because of my Alpha run post SM that I've been quite busy with things. Anyhow, saw this update regarding UMS 5.5 and since I was resting for quite some time now, I've thought of trying this stuff.

With regards to my history, I did a lot of 6 stage Sets previously, and the most significant and life changing sub for me would be AM. All the others are like cherry on a cake.

Today I will start my run of this sub and try to see where it will lead me. Crossing my fingers. Wish me luck! Hope this run will lead to something worthwhile.

By the way, am gonna use the 3:7 ratio for this run. 3 days of 1 loop each followed by 7 days of rest.
First take on UMS. Tried some old clothes and some new ones. Was in front of the mirror and had the urge in visualizing myself once I had the money that I desired. I imagined how I stood, how I talked, and how I carried myself. Visualized myself in certain scenarios such as buying property, making negotiations as well as traveling for leisure. Had an urge to rid my closet of old clothes that I havent worn for a while. Had an urge to wear my smart casual wear in lieu of plain old shirts. I'm not sure if this is connected to any of the script but I will keep an eye on these things if they persist.
You can read through the list of goals and see all of that.
(07-10-2019, 09:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You can read through the list of goals and see all of that.

Gone thru the list. Its quite hefty long Smile

The three days I was on UMS, I had the feeling of being in the state of where I wanted to be, which is in the state of UMS. Quite impressive so to speak that I was already thinking that I had it all at that very moment. If i compare the prior subs regarding money, this one has the fastest effect on me. I Noticed my thought patterns changed. I was thinking "if I were the boss, owner etc... what would I do?". Owning that thought for yourself made me feel empowered. However during the rest days, I have little to no energy to move. I felt tired during the first 3 days post usage. Today my energy has slightly returned.
With the advent of new instructions from Shannon with regards to sub Usage, I will be using UMS once per day starting today. the three day run of once per day definitely has me eager to use it to its full potential. I'll be maintaining a loop of UMS per day and let time left during the day be my assimilation hours. Let's see how well this goes on this current setup.
Currently everything seems to be silent. I have yet to see the bloom that people have reported. Saw some reports with regards to early manifestation, cant help but to admire their results. I'll report once changes start to show up.

For those who are following, I'm following the 1 cycle per day. I am using the Ultrasonic Version with a pair of closed headphones.
I have noticed that lately that I have already increased listening time, I also increased my lounging around time. I never thought it co-related at first but during my off days previously, I really had no urge to do anything. Most of the time I was in the bed dozing off. Might have to cut back on the usage time or increase it. I'm a little bit worried that If i increase the usage time, I might not get my ass off the bed.
It has been a while since I last posted. I have adjusted my listening sessions after my last post. Things have been taking slow recently. I experienced tiredness after my last update. thats why i changed my listening to once for every 7 days of rest. it has been slow lately. havent seen much result besides being more of a procrastinator lately. i just dont know where all the motivation went. Been thinking about doing AM again. Ive seen more results with AM and SM. dunno if this is still resistance of some sort.
It went away because you're not running enough loops and taking too much time off.
(09-22-2019, 05:49 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It went away because you're not running enough loops and taking too much time off.

Probably is the cause of it. I'd better stick to the once per day loop. I tried adding too many loops at once before but it was certainly a counter-productive move. it got me all dazed up to the point my head hurts so much in some days. It was I was dying each and every additional day.

So let it be known, I will be doing one loop per day. I will be strictly adhering to this so as not to overwhelm my brain with subliminal bombardment.

And in other news, I have been doing intermittent diet lately. The first few weeks of Intermittent Diet was great. But the problem was I was having problems being sleepy and tired all the time. Been slacking off the exercises. No motivation or whatsoever. But the good news is I lost some weight during the process. Love handles got trimmed. Been Pushing myself to study Stock Trading but the Motivation seemed to come and go. Hopefully with this renewed commitment, I would be able to push myself even further.

Got a quick question

Was anyone able to use some bone conducting headphones? Are they even viable for subliminals? I'm planning to buy one so I can listen while im attending to certain medical emergencies without having to wear closed-ear headphones.
Quote:Got a quick question

Was anyone able to use some bone conducting headphones? Are they even viable for subliminals? I'm planning to buy one so I can listen while im attending to certain medical emergencies without having to wear closed-ear headphones.

Nobody has reported on these yet.  I don't know.  You will be the first to try them that I know of.
It's been more than 3 months since I started. I was transferred to a neighborhood that has a quite number of calls in every shift, thus I have been dead tired for most of the time.

Since my last report, I have changed my listening patterns to 1 loop per day for 4 days coupled with 3 days rest. So far I havent seen much from the bloom effects that people report on. But I did notice some stuff like me getting sick, my laptop breaking down and causing much nuisance, and some other minor things that somewhat make me feel "unlucky". I need to secure another laptop that I could use for my trades. The current one is deemed to be unreliable as it constantly breaks down. During the last 3 months, I have had some sudden realizations that are related to money, with regards to becoming a good provider. I am currently looking forward to leaving my field of expertise but am quite not prepared to jump from the boat.

I too have noticed some people getting in my nerves for being lazy as well as being plain dumb. It's like Alpha Male in retrospect. Fears have surfaced and sometimes have affected my waking hours. Some of which I didnt even know have existed.

P.S. I have been using Bluetooth Audio (headphones, earbuds as well as speakers) for about a year already, and I can testify that it works. I still havent tried bone conduction headphones but am keen on experimenting with it in the future. For now, I stick to bluetooth audio.
Did you volunteer for that transfer or were you voluntold? I know a heavy load can really take a toll. Are you stuck there long term, or can you transfer somewhere else?
Hey there Paul! Nope it was the administration's decision. On the flip side, my area of assignment is just 5-10 minutes away from my home. Most probably I'm stuck here for an indefinite time.

Dont get me wrong, I love what I do. I manifested this career with my desire to be always in exciting scenarios. But something inside of me is beckoning for a more laid-back means of producing money. I have realized that being employed is like being part of a bigger machine. If in case one part breaks down, it can easily be replaced by a new one. And for the broken part? it usually ends up somewhere in a landfill to rot. Being financially well off is the way to go.
Pages: 1 2 3