Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximize Abundance - Wealth Health Relationship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I am very lazy, I avoid journalling. That is the reason for not writing my experiences earlier even though I have been using IML subs for some time now. However, for the past few days, I have made it a practice to journal daily about everything - venting frustrating, ranting, emotions, happiness, etc.

I have not used the subs in a disciplined manner till now however I feel that it would be easy to manage and journal if I have to listen a loop once in 8 days.

Changes (generic) observed since I started IML subs 
1. Better control over anger and emotions in general. Avoid arguments
2. Less jealous of people with better relationships , more wealth and success
3. Improved compassion and can forgive others better
4. Improved ability to understand negative emotions of others and not allow it to affect me
..... And few more

Since the beginning of June, I have been researching about methods to maximize abundance in life and how to get over beliefs that are stopping me from achieving my dreams, aspirations, potential, etc.

Thoughts relating to purpose of my life, how can I help people around me, etc have also started popping up in my mind since the last few weeks.

----
7/7/2019
(Off subs for 2 months)

UMS Hybrid Trickling Stream (using over the ear headset connected to my phone)

I set it at 60% volume and hit the bed with the headset on. I have recently started a practice of performing an exercise (shambhavi kriya) that I learnt in a self help book.

I think I drifted off to sleep soon after. (Earlier on subs it used to take time for me to fall asleep)

Note: I can't remember most of my dreams

I woke up about an hour later than hormal however I was not tired and did not observe any fatigue (first few days of starting a sub was always tiring on DMSI, MLS, MHS, USLM)

I however feel like there are may things that got stored in my head. I am not able to enlist those things/ ideas. As I type, I feel I must not expect anything from this sub or any sub of IML. The only thing I must do is set my intentions and actively work towards it. I would allow the subs to do it's bit in the background and stop worrying about it.

Duration of listening to a sub was the excuse that I used to give myself for not being disciplined and not achieving the expected outcome. Now with 84 minutes every 8th day, that is ruled out.

I will journal my thoughts offline and come up with a set of goals for myself within the next few days. I will keep it to myself as past experiences have shown that when I speak about my goals with others, they never fructify. 

I firmly believe that soon I will be able to erase all limiting beliefs and blockages that are affecting abundance in my life....
7/15 and 7/23 one loop each
Observations
1. On d night that I run d loop and the next day, I tend to sleep 9-10 hours. On d remaining days, it's back to 6-7 hours sleep
2. Earn a Fixed salary and hence have no additional income, however there is a deep desire to have additional income sources.
3. Desperation has increased to upskill myself so as to triple my salary
4. Back pain has been severe for the past 4-5 days - below my left shoulder and base of spine. Generally when I suffer back pain, a visit to a spa does the job. I have been for two spa sessions and the pain is still severe.
5. Desire to improve fitness .. still no action taken though
6. Desire to become a start a business and be more social.

Overall only been thinking about what to do however no concrete action taken.

Have a feeling that there could be deep rooted fears that stop me from going forward in life and living a fulfilling life.

How do I identify those fears and how do I uproot all those fears is what I have to find out now?
(07-29-2019, 03:14 AM)Devilz-attorney Wrote: [ -> ]Have a feeling that there could be deep rooted fears that stop me from going forward in life and living a fulfilling life.

How do I identify those fears and how do I uproot all those fears is what I have to find out now?

There are several approaches to shine a light on what you fear.

If you focus a bit of your awareness on your actions, inactions, and connected thoughts at all times you will built an emotional map of yourself. The first signal poles to emerge from this are things that you utterly avoid and things that draw you in, seemingly without you having to force anything. So look out for things that you do or think to evade something else and on the other hand look out for thoughts and things that you do not persue although you know they could elevate your life situation.

Make a habit to think about why you do or don't do things. You will find the answers you seek while you explore and create a mental visualization of your own inner world. This will slowly initiate a better dialogue with you subconsciousness.

To take things to the next level you can start to keep an offline journal every day or every week. This will help you to think things consciously through. If you identify a specific problem area you can start to create an actual mind map to get things rolling.

This said, there are lots of other ways, which might be more in sync with your character.
If you're running UMS, then FRM 4.6 is rooting out those fears automatically. That is what's resulting in that back pain. Subconscious muscle tension while you sleep. It will eventually slow down and fade away. You might want to see what happens if you do 3x1, 7x0.
@Raz
Thanks .. I wanted to start an offline journal when I began my UMS run. However, journalling has been extremely inconsistent. Will make a conscious effort to try and incorporate what you mentioned and take small steps.

@Shannon
Thanks ... Will do 3x1, 7x0

I spend a lot of time at work which drains me mentally. So, work life balance at least for 25 days every month is what I would attempt to do from next month onwards.

7/29..Did one loop last night as I will change to 3x1,7x0.
Thus, it was 5x0 since the last loop on 7/23.
The pain behind my left shoulder has reduced while that at the base of my spine has increased so much that I had to take breaks and get out of my car twice during= my 40 minute drive to work.

My thoughts last night ..
1. If I have to visualize what I wish to achieve, why not visualize something grand and magnanimous? Why am I restricting myself in my thoughts?
2. Successful people network better and hence would have to learn to network better ..
3. Either your business idea must be unique or your execution must be unique or both ... If I have to start a venture of my own.
4. Nuts, seeds , veg smoothie and berries must be part of my daily diet from now onwards.
5. Last meal to be finished before 7.30 every night ....
.... few more

Will run a loop tonite and tomorrow as well before 7x0.
Today is the Last day of 7x0. A bout of flu has kept me bed ridden.
Lower and upper back pain is gone though.

My mind tells me to play d sub in this manner every week... 2x1, 2x0, 1x1, 2x0

It keeps coming in my thoughts ... 
It could be my mind`s attempt to sabotage ... Not sure ...
It could also be your mind's attempt to execute the script that's guiding you to how best to use it. Give it a go and see what happens.