Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Something unusual
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was at the supermarket and familiar check out girls that I've seen often were there(No energy about them in the past), This time there was this energy about them or a pull towards me - more towards a connection. One of them I could sense energy concentrated between her legs - that was amazing and first time that happen (real strange). Don't know if any of you guys have experience that. One woman was acting real awkward around me .....This is going to be fun
What are you running? DMSI?
(06-03-2019, 02:36 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]What are you running? DMSI?

About 4 days ago, now it's SM
Why did you switch?
How do you know what it is, since you have DMSI running in your head for 35 days after exposure, which is why we say to wait that long after using a 5.5G sub like DMSI...
(06-03-2019, 08:24 AM)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you switch?

Wanted a long term long, lasting believe system. I've very relaxed using SM - Very comfortable in my own skin(Hell enjoying it )
(06-03-2019, 08:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know what it is, since you have DMSI running in your head for 35 days after exposure, which is why we say to wait that long after using a 5.5G sub like DMSI...

Have a Question Shannon, Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V4.0 - I can't used it with SM 3.0 or anything else?

I haven't got USLM, but I'm curious to know Smile
(06-03-2019, 08:05 PM)meanandfunny Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2019, 08:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know what it is, since you have DMSI running in your head for 35 days after exposure, which is why we say to wait that long after using a 5.5G sub like DMSI...

Have a Question Shannon, Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V4.0 - I can't used it with SM 3.0 or anything else?

I haven't got USLM, but I'm curious to know Smile

5G will conflict with anything else at the same time.

5.5G will conflict with anything else at the same time.

So no.  You can't.