Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I started USLM4 two weeks ago and I have had some interesting results. Nothing mindblowing but interesting:

Yesterday I went to get a smoothie and they ended up making too much and gave me another smoothie for free. So two for the price of one. 

I have also ran into people that I know in public after thinking about them. 

One thing about this sub is that it uses a lot of energy. I almost fall asleep listening to one loop. Right now I am abiding by the ASRB2 that Shannon originally calculated (3 days on and 7 days off). I think that is the right amount for me until Shannon recalculates. 

Right now my main two goals are financial and relationship.

I want to find the best possible second job that I can work in addition to my second job. I will run UMS when it comes out for sure. 

My other goal is to improve my relationships with other people.
That's how it all started and with time only amplified.

Just appreciate everything, don't complain about anything and you will see the magic happen.
edited
I have realized that during this sub I have a fairly deep seated fear of success. It's like I want success but when I am contemplate achieving my goals, I feel this fear coming up. Hopefully this gets resolved with USLM4.
(05-31-2019, 06:04 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]I have realized that during this sub I have a fairly deep seated fear of success. It's like I want success but when I am contemplate achieving my goals, I feel this fear coming up. Hopefully this gets resolved with USLM4.

Me too, it is my biggest block to life, i think most people have it since being successful means getting exposed (to others opinions and actions), many traumas get triggered in this process. If you were abused as a child, for instance, your ego will do anything to protect you from future abuse so it will work hard to keep you low-key, comfortable, average, far from danger.
edited
So I have noticed with regard to money, I have some pre conceived notions around money. its like I don't subconsciously believe I can earn a lot more money. it's like that reality is closed to off to me. I hope USLM4 or UMS will work on that.
Why do you think you noticed that?
(06-03-2019, 08:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think you noticed that?

@Shannon probably one of my goals is financial related tbh. I hadn't really realized it before. It's like I couldn't imagine myself making a higher amount of money or being financially free.  I like what USLM4 is doing in other areas but I wonder if UMS could help me get to the point where I feel like I deserve to make more money and to be financially independent.
I was pointing out that the program guided you to that realization in order to get past that limitation.
(06-03-2019, 11:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I was pointing out that the program guided you to that realization in order to get past that limitation.

@Shannon 
ah ok. i am really liking what this program is doing. It feels odd to take 7 days off from a sub. I like it in many ways but I want to run the sub more.

I don't know if I will run UMS in the future when it comes out or continue with USLM4. I guess it depends on how UMS is structured.
If you want to run it more, then run it more and report on what happens.
(06-03-2019, 05:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to run it more, then run it more and report on what happens.

I am pretty content with doing the normal ASRB2 right now. 

I am deciding if I want to focus my goals on relationships or money. I am leaning towards the latter however I want to have good relationships too. 

Quite a dilemma....
edited
Pages: 1 2 3