Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Do I need to wait after using E2 to move onto E3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm using E2, I'm about to get payed $40 for a day's worth of work out in the hot sun all day, which when mixed with the money I have, should be enough to afford E3. So since I'm so close to getting E3, I was wondering:

Is there some period of time I need to rest before I use E3? I'm using E2 right now. Can I just go straight into it? I'm hoping I can. Anyway, just figured I'd ask.
(05-29-2019, 05:08 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm using E2, I'm about to get payed $40 for a day's worth of work out in the hot sun all day, which when mixed with the money I have, should be enough to afford E3. So since I'm so close to getting E3, I was wondering:

Is there some period of time I need to rest before I use E3? I'm using E2 right now. Can I just go straight into it? I'm hoping I can. Anyway, just figured I'd ask.

God job man! Don't know about the answer, sorry.
Yes. You can go straight from E2 to E3.
Thank you Shannon.
No, you don't.. You can jump on E3 any time you want. I am sure you hard work will pay-off and indeed you will grow emotionally and mentally as each day passes by.. Just keep listening.. Simple yet powerful.