Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Are there any limitations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi Subliminal Team,

it has been a while since I was posting last time. Have had some great success with your subliminals and would like to know, if there are any limitations due to subliminals.

For example:
A subliminal for winning a lottery would be programmed. What would happen? Will you win the lottery?

Or in other words: how specific / unspecific should subliminals be?

If I (for example) I want to be the lover of Jessica Alba and a specific subliminal for this reason would be created - what would happen? Or I want to have a women with brown hair, 90-60-90 bmi, intelligent, authentic, ...?

Will subliminals "just" enhance the possibilities of achieving targets?

I am looking forward for the answers of subliminal talk team!

Maybe this question seems to be strange, but my mind would like to have the answer of an expert ;-).

I got my own opinion on that but highly appreciate the answers of the subliminal talk team!

Thanks in advance!

smash
(12-04-2011, 07:29 AM)smash Wrote: [ -> ]hi Subliminal Team,

it has been a while since I was posting last time. Have had some great success with your subliminals and would like to know, if there are any limitations due to subliminals.

For example:
A subliminal for winning a lottery would be programmed. What would happen? Will you win the lottery?

If I (for example) I want to be the lover of Jessica Alba and a specific subliminal for this reason would be created - what would happen? Or I want to have a women with brown hair, 90-60-90 bmi, intelligent, authentic, ...?

Maybe this question seems to be strange, but my mind would like to have the answer of an expert ;-).

I got my own opinion on that but highly appreciate the answers of the subliminal talk team!

Thanks in advance!

smash

Here's how it works behind the scenes.

There are two major considerations as to what a manifestation subliminal can do. The first is the amount of energy it would require to accomplish the desired goal, and the second is the life choices that each person has made.

Presuming you have a huge goal in mind, it will require either a huge amount of energy in a short time, or a lesser amount of energy for a longer time. The amount of energy does not change.

As for the life choices... this is based on my understanding of how things work, and basically deals with the karma (major life lesson) you chose when you were born. If your major life lesson requires you to be, for instance, poor to understand what that is like, there is nothing you are going to do that will overcome that karma because it's "hard wired", and in most cases, will not be avoidable. Likewise, if your life lesson happens to require you to be rich and famous, you will not be able to avoid that either. In either case, things will "just happen that way", regardless of what you try to do otherwise.

If and when your major life lesson conflicts with your efforts to manifest something different, it will always result in either a temporary success that is ultimately overcome by the life lesson, or complete failure. This depends on the degree of urgency of the life lesson. In my case, there is zero play; in most people, there will be some wiggle room. For instance, if your life lesson is being poor, you might succeed in winning the lottery, but would have it taken away from you some how... taxes, theft, spending it too freely, death, whatever. It might even be allowed as a way to emphasize the lesson of being poor by giving you some contrast.

Okay, so now let's say you want to be Jessica Alba's lover. If I created a subliminal for that, would it work? That depends on whether or not your life lesson conflicts with it... and whether hers would, also. And whether you apply enough energy.

In most cases where you have a very famous person, their karma will be involving being wealthy and famous. If yours is significantly different, it becomes very unlikely.

Furthermore, you will never get me or anyone else who actually understands the laws of the universe to make such a subliminal, because that would be effectively taking away the specified person's free will - which is a VERY serious no-no. The cot of doing such a thing is way more than I am willing to take on, and way more than you would want to accept if you fully understood it. And since we would both be taking on the cost (you for taking away their free will, and me for enabling you), it's not gonna happen.

So... can you win the lottery using a manifestation subliminal? Sure. As long as enough energy is expended, and it does not conflict for whatever "life plans" you chose before you were born. Most people do not choose to be wealthy, or to win the lottery. For most it is an option, if they choose it, but not for everyone.

I realize that not everyone sees things the way I do concerning making these choices before birth, or karma, etc. and you don't have to believe what I do. But that is my best understanding of how this works.

Manifestation subs don't just enhance the possibility, they can directly manipulate your reality, but they cannot manipulate the limitations of your reality. If you try to manifest a naturally redheaded lover, and you don't have anyone within a reasonable distance who would fit, the best choice will be brought in, but it may take a long time to gather the energy required - making it appear to fail.

My initial experiments were sometimes ridiculously specific - 19 things at a time, once - and they all manifested. It's possible, but it takes enough time and energy. Given that, just remember that your perfect naturally redheaded lover is a lot easier to specify than the natural redhead with long, wavy, flame red hair who has full lips and medium sized breasts, and is a freckly girl with inverted nipples and is a 22 year old virgin who is sexually compatible with you and and and... (those were my last experiment to see how specific I could get and still manifest her). There's a reason I do things the way I do.

Incidentally... the redhead who showed up for those 19 points fit them all... but she lived in Australia. I'm in the United States. It didn't work. But the manifestation did.
(12-05-2011, 03:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2011, 07:29 AM)smash Wrote: [ -> ]hi Subliminal Team,

For example:

Thanks in advance!

smash

Here's how it works behind the scenes.

There are two major considerations as to what a manifestation subliminal can do. The first is the amount of energy it would require to accomplish the desired goal, and the second is the life choices that each person has made.

Presuming you have a huge goal in mind, it will require either a huge amount of energy in a short time, or a lesser amount of energy for a longer time. The amount of energy does not change.

As for the life choices... this is based on my understanding of how things work, and basically deals with the karma (major life lesson) you chose when you were born. If your major life lesson requires you to be, for instance, poor to understand what that is like, there is nothing you are going to do that will overcome that karma because it's "hard wired", and in most cases, will not be avoidable. Likewise, if your life lesson happens to require you to be rich and famous, you will not be able to avoid that either. In either case, things will "just happen that way", regardless of what you try to do otherwise.

If and when your major life lesson conflicts with your efforts to manifest something different, it will always result in either a temporary success that is ultimately overcome by the life lesson, or complete failure. This depends on the degree of urgency of the life lesson. In my case, there is zero play; in most people, there will be some wiggle room. For instance, if your life lesson is being poor, you might succeed in winning the lottery, but would have it taken away from you some how... taxes, theft, spending it too freely, death, whatever. It might even be allowed as a way to emphasize the lesson of being poor by giving you some contrast.

Okay, so now let's say you want to be Jessica Alba's lover. If I created a subliminal for that, would it work? That depends on whether or not your life lesson conflicts with it... and whether hers would, also. And whether you apply enough energy.

In most cases where you have a very famous person, their karma will be involving being wealthy and famous. If yours is significantly different, it becomes very unlikely.

Furthermore, you will never get me or anyone else who actually understands the laws of the universe to make such a subliminal, because that would be effectively taking away the specified person's free will - which is a VERY serious no-no. The cot of doing such a thing is way more than I am willing to take on, and way more than you would want to accept if you fully understood it. And since we would both be taking on the cost (you for taking away their free will, and me for enabling you), it's not gonna happen.

So... can you win the lottery using a manifestation subliminal? Sure. As long as enough energy is expended, and it does not conflict for whatever "life plans" you chose before you were born. Most people do not choose to be wealthy, or to win the lottery. For most it is an option, if they choose it, but not for everyone.

I realize that not everyone sees things the way I do concerning making these choices before birth, or karma, etc. and you don't have to believe what I do. But that is my best understanding of how this works.

Manifestation subs don't just enhance the possibility, they can directly manipulate your reality, but they cannot manipulate the limitations of your reality. If you try to manifest a naturally redheaded lover, and you don't have anyone within a reasonable distance who would fit, the best choice will be brought in, but it may take a long time to gather the energy required - making it appear to fail.

My initial experiments were sometimes ridiculously specific - 19 things at a time, once - and they all manifested. It's possible, but it takes enough time and energy. Given that, just remember that your perfect naturally redheaded lover is a lot easier to specify than the natural redhead with long, wavy, flame red hair who has full lips and medium sized breasts, and is a freckly girl with inverted nipples and is a 22 year old virgin who is sexually compatible with you and and and... (those were my last experiment to see how specific I could get and still manifest her). There's a reason I do things the way I do.

Incidentally... the redhead who showed up for those 19 points fit them all... but she lived in Australia. I'm in the United States. It didn't work. But the manifestation did.

Shannon, just and simply: AWESOME!

My idea was, that anyone has a "reality" he has involved in and he/she can make major changes and enhance reality to a degree. Otherwise we all wld be able to fly and do some other crazy stuff. That is (as you mentioned) when life plan comes into play.

Thanks a lot for your detailed response. I think to summarize things: focus on ONE or TWO things you really want to have like being rich and/or having an abundance of women and put yourself in alignment. Open your subconscious mind that it can receive anything and put yourself in alignment with your goals. That is the experience, I have made. Then you will scratch the border of the limitations that have been set with your birth... "we are all living in a big plan" - but we have the possibility to shift our reality and make "impossible" things happen, if we want - nevertheless: within the degree, we are born in.

smash
My experience has been that we limit ourselves far more with our fears and faulty beliefs of limitations than do our life plans. What is actually possible is much more than what is believed possible, simply because most of what is possible is unknown or unexplored, which frightens people.

That, and a lack of patience... Smile
Shannon, this is so interesting to me because I also believe that we have a predestined plan before we’re born and I think this is where my resistance to subs falls into play. If a plan is in place, how can we overcome the resistance to change that plan?
(12-06-2011, 06:58 PM)Patti Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, this is so interesting to me because I also believe that we have a predestined plan before we’re born and I think this is where my resistance to subs falls into play. If a plan is in place, how can we overcome the resistance to change that plan?

Resisting a subliminal based on a life plan only makes sense if the life plan is very important, as you would expect a plan designed to guide a whole life would be. It seems to me that only manifestation subliminals would potentially affect a life plan, and therefore only they would find limitations based upon such.

In your case, I believe your resistance comes from a deep sense of insecurity based on a sense of lack of control. From what I have seen of your posts, you seem to equate having control with having security, and you have equated "having things" and smoking with having control. It has nothing to do with a life plan - it all boils down to a very deep and fundamental fear in your case, I think.
This is very interesting to me as well. I don't think I ever believed in a life plan but in saying that the more I think about it the more things show up just subtle little things.

I've always known and dreamed that I meant to be famous. How well I thought a career in a rock band but i'm not sure. There's been subtle clues throughout my life. People trying to get me to be in front of an audience, Sing solo, learn an instrument, Do drama, Speech competitions. I've always felt a subtle pull to be in front of people and to be well known as well as to help other people. This may well be why I feel unfulfilled in my current job even though most view it as a very good job and I'm very good at it.

I'm hoping with alpha male (Once I get on to it) it will help me find how I'm meant to be famous and my true life plan
(12-06-2011, 07:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2011, 06:58 PM)Patti Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, this is so interesting to me because I also believe that we have a predestined plan before we’re born and I think this is where my resistance to subs falls into play. If a plan is in place, how can we overcome the resistance to change that plan?

Resisting a subliminal based on a life plan only makes sense if the life plan is very important, as you would expect a plan designed to guide a whole life would be. It seems to me that only manifestation subliminals would potentially affect a life plan, and therefore only they would find limitations based upon such.

In your case, I believe your resistance comes from a deep sense of insecurity based on a sense of lack of control. From what I have seen of your posts, you seem to equate having control with having security, and you have equated "having things" and smoking with having control. It has nothing to do with a life plan - it all boils down to a very deep and fundamental fear in your case, I think.

I’m not sure I would say that I equate control to security, security to safety perhaps. The word control or lack of control or fear of losing control, has been said so much that I honestly don’t even know what it means anymore. Fear of losing control of what? Myself? Situations? Other people? My destiny or future? I feel that I really don’t have control of much nor am I a controlling person. I have self control which I would deem a good thing most times.

I’m not really sure what things you’re talking about that I’ve mentioned in my posts, I’ll have to go back and reread. But to me “things” mean something of a material nature and materialistic is something that I’m not. I mean I like nice things but don’t really place much value on them.

I had read that sometime in the future you may be creating a sub for the fear of abandonment which is where I’m starting to feel much of my issues are stemming from, so I would be very interested in using that one when made. In the mean time, I was doing some searching online for some answers and found a cite called internet-of-the-mind.com which is mostly about abandonment. I really found this author’s description very relatable to me and it’s already been somewhat helpful as I’ve had some ahhaaaa moments while reading through it. He wrote a couple of books and I’ve downloading the first and will get started with that tonight. On the website he touches on things like addiction (smoking) and how it’s related to fear a abandonment.

So I’m sure you’re exactly right with fear being the issue. But I just don’t think it’s mostly about and control issues or at least, the controlling issue is quite minimal and may stem more from feelings of abandonment. I used Ben’s post a few weeks ago (that I thought was a very enlightening post) about his fear of losing weight, exchanging what the loss of control would do or be like for me. I can up with nothing.

But I’m gonna start delving into this fear of abandonment and see what happens. I’m more than sure I have this going on but until I can figure out how to heal from it, I don’t think anything worth anything is going to change.
On fear of abandonment also check out abandonment.net

I'm currently working through her book from heartbreak to connection and have found I've learned a lot from it. There is also a lot of practical exercises which can be used to facilitate healing. I'm finding its helped me immensely and I haven't even delved into the exercises fully yet.

After working with this subject of fear of abandonment a fair bit I believe a lot of people suffer from this to some extent without even realizing it. It encompasses fear of rejection as well as lapping over with a few other fears as well. This is partly why I asked about creating a sub for fear of abandonment as I think it will benefit myself and others greatly.
(12-07-2011, 02:28 PM)Patti Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2011, 07:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I’m not sure I would say that I equate control to security, security to safety perhaps. The word control or lack of control or fear of losing control, has been said so much that I honestly don’t even know what it means anymore. Fear of losing control of what? Myself? Situations? Other people? My destiny or future? I feel that I really don’t have control of much nor am I a controlling person. I have self control which I would deem a good thing most times.

I’m not really sure what things you’re talking about that I’ve mentioned in my posts, I’ll have to go back and reread. But to me “things” mean something of a material nature and materialistic is something that I’m not. I mean I like nice things but don’t really place much value on them.

I had read that sometime in the future you may be creating a sub for the fear of abandonment which is where I’m starting to feel much of my issues are stemming from, so I would be very interested in using that one when made. In the mean time, I was doing some searching online for some answers and found a cite called internet-of-the-mind.com which is mostly about abandonment. I really found this author’s description very relatable to me and it’s already been somewhat helpful as I’ve had some ahhaaaa moments while reading through it. He wrote a couple of books and I’ve downloading the first and will get started with that tonight. On the website he touches on things like addiction (smoking) and how it’s related to fear a abandonment.

So I’m sure you’re exactly right with fear being the issue. But I just don’t think it’s mostly about and control issues or at least, the controlling issue is quite minimal and may stem more from feelings of abandonment. I used Ben’s post a few weeks ago (that I thought was a very enlightening post) about his fear of losing weight, exchanging what the loss of control would do or be like for me. I can up with nothing.

But I’m gonna start delving into this fear of abandonment and see what happens. I’m more than sure I have this going on but until I can figure out how to heal from it, I don’t think anything worth anything is going to change.

I think you're attributing too much conscious awareness to subconscious processes here. The conscious and subconscious do not think in the same way. What makes sense to the subconscious mind may not make sense at all logically.