Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 4G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't sleep so I might as well report,
I did it for around a month and I noticed much more things than the 5.5G version, which was a dud for me. 
I noticed that I started studying hypnosis much more, I searched and found another method for inducing trance, a method I missed before, I read another book faster than light. During that I spend a lot of time studying, I had more motivation to study, I even studied astrology at the same time until there was too much input and I crashed a bit, then I stopped listening because I started some self hypnosis program. 
The motivation to learn was certainly increased, I think I was learning my dancing move better also. 
 My GF was listening at the same time  as she slept with me and it was affecting her too, she started to say things about liking guys who study a lot but I stopped the program for her as she wasn't sleeping enough not because of the program but because she is a stupid mess :Dodgy Maybe I will make her listen to DMSI just to see what it does to her
What subliminal you are planning to listen after this? Have you tried USLM? I think UMOP didn't work that much for you..
I haven't decided yet  Popcorn I got bored of UMOP, 5.5G doesn't seem to work for me. I feel a bit guilty asking for so many refound  Gratte, I haven't seen any 5.5G working for me, just smoke and mirror. I get better results with 4G or 5G so I will stick to that, I think I will buy WM again or try something in 4G.
(04-11-2019, 02:01 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't decided yet  Popcorn I got bored of UMOP, 5.5G doesn't seem to work for me. I feel a bit guilty asking for so many refound  Gratte, I haven't seen any 5.5G working for me, just smoke and mirror. I get better results with 4G or 5G so I will stick to that, I think I will buy WM again or try something in 4G.

What 5.5G subliminals have you tried?
most of them, besides the recent one.
Healing, learning, sex, motivation,
(04-13-2019, 12:26 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]most of them, besides the recent one.
Healing, learning, sex, motivation,

I think you should give USLM a shot.

Also, I remember you doing a reading on me and IIRC you said that I don't need any subliminals.

https://subliminal-talk.com/showthread.p...#pid173183

I feel USLM3 is the right subliminal for me as I am gradually achieving my goals and manifesting stuff. I think I am coming in alignment with cosmic/universal forces.

You think it's the right sub? Success based mindset is the foundation for building good life.

I am going with the flow.

Any more info you wanna add.?
Yeah I would but money is short right now  Confused and I didn't ask a refound for every 5.5G as I didn't use all of them for the required amount.
I think what you may struggle with the most, and which would also be the area which you can grow the most is the same area Dzeemo had the most struggle with. 
And that area is being is mostly being comfortable in a group setting like a forum, Facebook, a club, a group of person learning something together, etc. That area would be related directly to being confident in yourself, to remove any self doubt about your confidence and then being able to use that confidence in a group. In sub it would be more related directly to AM6 then WM2. 
In my previous reading I may have overestimated some placement in your chart, I learn a lot since then.

So relating that back to USLM, I think even if you accomplish a lot of things you may still feel a lack of confidence, like you want it to be perfect and what ever you do it won't ever be perfect so saying to yourself "I fck*d up" even if it was a good job you did. But USLM would or should help you with that, hopefully.

If you compare look at what dzeemo accomplish here in term of result and it didn't help him feel confident enough to be okay with himself.
(04-15-2019, 10:54 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I would but money is short right now  Confused and I didn't ask a refound for every 5.5G as I didn't use all of them for the required amount.
I think what you may struggle with the most, and which would also be the area which you can grow the most is the same area Dzeemo had the most struggle with. 
And that area is being is mostly being comfortable in a group setting like a forum, Facebook, a club, a group of person learning something together, etc. That area would be related directly to being confident in yourself, to remove any self doubt about your confidence and then being able to use that confidence in a group. In sub it would be more related directly to AM6 then WM2. 
In my previous reading I may have overestimated some placement in your chart, I learn a lot since then.

So relating that back to USLM, I think even if you accomplish a lot of things you may still feel a lack of confidence, like you want it to be perfect and what ever you do it won't ever be perfect so saying to yourself "I fck*d up" even if it was a good job you did. But USLM would or should help you with that, hopefully.

If you compare look at what dzeemo accomplish here in term of result and it didn't help him feel confident enough to be okay with himself.

Yes, it's true. I do feel I accomplished some things but I am not always confident.

I do have problem with connecting with people and working with them. I think this area is the hardest to work on cause it comes from my father's side.

It's is very hard for me too be confident in social setting like you said.. But I think I have found a way.

What if I don't feel confident yet not doubt myself.. Like in the middle. Where I just see what happens and let the events unfold.

It's like I do something and don't expect anything.. I am just neutral and so far its working really good.

I just need to find a way to remain in "Zen Mode".. Thats all..

I even made a goal just to remove self-doubt... but not install self-confidence.

Women seems to be smiling at me when they meet me and men respect me.. Basically everyone loves my USLM aura.

Not expecting or trying to impress anyone..

Also, I am on SSRI's so it sure is helping me not to feel self-doubt and not expect anything.. But it sure isn't making me confident.

I was guided by USLM to visit a Psychiatrist and get diagnosed with Severe - OCD.

So, staying neutral is the best I can do.. Being confident requires too much energy.

Maybe oneday ASC-6G will help me get all the confidence in the world but right now.. Neutral is the best i can do.. Also helps in social situations a bit

Does this sound good?
I would say don't worry too much about it, from my experience it is a lifetime goal, not a year goal to overcome that. 
Everyone has this area that they are conflicted in, yours seems more apparent because it's touching directly your identity, so it's more obvious. But everyone has this conflict and it doesn't resolve in a year or 2, more like a lifetime goal, I would even say it's the reason you are born. I have seen guys in their 50 behaving exactly like they are supposed according their conflict, they make progress though but it's certainly not easy.
I don't know if sub can actually heal/overcome that kind of thing. I don't think I saw such thing on the forum, even with Shannon.