Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM v4 vs. UMS - Help Me Decide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long time, no see.

I took "set and forget" to heart and I've been doing just that since past couple of years. My latest adventure has been provided through the courtesy of USLM v3.  In particular, I believe that FRM pushed me beyond a certain threshold and I am enjoying it so far. But then everything adds up in the end and makes subtle but a definitive difference.  So here I am, contemplating an upgrade, and there are some intriguing options to chose from. 

On the surface, UMS is an easy choice. It is only made complicated by lack of financial awareness. I don't have a career yet that I can give my sweat and blood to, and neither do I have a business idea/plan itching to be executed. Who doesn't want money, right? But I am quite bewildered as to which path to focus on when it comes to earning it while being personally satisfied. And I don't do too well by putting eggs in many different baskets. All these runs of Alpha Male have tremendously helped me gain greater self-awareness and self-acceptance, but this is one area where I lack Smile. If UMS can help with that, then that's one point to UMS.   

On the other hand, USLM v3 has done a fantastic job in building up my patience and persistence and taught me how to stay focused on the bigger picture when nothing seems to be going for you. These are traits I highly value and would like to continue to build. 

Next is ease of use, not that important but it plays a factor too. USLM v4 has 3 days on and 7 days off, and that's incredibly easy not to mess up. UMS, well, we'll have to wait and see. 

Ideally, I'd jump on a social sub if it was made as interacting with people has been my weakest point all these years (not to be confused with anxiety) and still remains to be so. (Yes, that's a request, @Shannon) ULSM v4 comes closest to helping me in that area if I set that as my goal. Except maybe E3 or LTU (too expensive atm). But extra money wouldn't hurt either opening some doors and making the journey easier than ever before. 

To be honest, I am not sure if I should focus more on social or money aspect at this moment in my life. I've always held the belief that making money wouldn't be that big a deal if I had less social barriers but I could very well be wrong. So yeah, choices choices choices. Any input would be appreciated Smile

P.S. - Personally, I am inclined towards UMS at the time of writing this.
Why not Make a decent amount of money and then pursue the inner healing/inner clearing/more awakening/and related stuff,after you've achieved a certain level of Money? YOU can always go back to the money making programming or do both along the way,once you've got your 'money making ways and means' down, make the bucks while you're pursuing your inner work and healing stuff alike.
IM still curious if UMS is gonna have Money Magnet type stuff in it as well as money attractor...same difference I suppose or close,along with everything else that might make it into the final product. all the best. Im jumpin on UMS as soon as it comes out,here and then I will pursue other things along the way,deeper things.
@ncbeareatingman - Financial independence is what I am really after, and achieving that will definitely free up lots of mental space to focus on cleaning/healing/awakening stuff and help express the creative side more freely. That'd be the best possible scenario actually. Money magnet is an exciting idea and would be a nice little add-on if it's in there, though it doesn't do much when it comes to removing the blockages that stands between me and a life where money works for me in the long run . I appreciate the input and you certainly make a strong point for UMS  Smile
(04-09-2019, 10:29 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: [ -> ]@ncbeareatingman - Financial independence is what I am really after, and achieving that will definitely free up lots of mental space to focus on cleaning/healing/awakening stuff and help express the creative side more freely. That'd be the best possible scenario actually. Money magnet is an exciting idea and would be a nice little add-on if it's in there, though it doesn't do much when it comes to removing the blockages that stands between me and a life where money works for me in the long run . I appreciate the input and you certainly make a strong point for UMS  Smile

I get what you're saying man...however anything that Shannon 'adds-on' will be anything but 'little'!
 The other point I want to make here is that Fear Remover 4.5 coupled with and powered by Magnus Engine will be no Joke,Fella,Im telling ya....as Shannon stated for USLM4, Magnus Engine is gonna mop the floor with Us,via such Power!! NOT those exact words but close. he did say it'd Mop the floor with Us!! Blessings  your way and much good fortune and Prosperity !!
Keep using USLM3 until UMS comes out... That's what I would do.