Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 4Kingdoms - USLM v4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
https://subliminal-talk.com/showthread.p...#pid219123

Luck Magnifier was the first subliminal I purchased from Indigo MindLabs. So when USLM v1, v2 A & B, v3 came out... I got a copy of each!!

Honestly, I was patiently waiting for Ultra Monetary Sucess (UMS) until something interesting happened...

I bought LTU v4 for my Uncle and put it on compact disc. When LTU v5 came out it's audio was too long for a compact disk, so I got him a flac player.

As you know, USLM v4 is included with LTU v5. I saw our neighbor walk out of my Uncle's home and I know he plays LTU on surround sound speakers. I avoid going inside so I don't hear it.

Me: Do you have the subliminal playing when your neighbor visits?
Uncle: Yes
Me: Did he ask you what is that sound?
Uncle: Yes, I told him I find that sound very soothing to listen to. (FLAC Hybrid Trickling Stream)
Me: Does he visit you often?
Uncle: About an hour, maybe an hour and a half each day.

Remember... USLM v4 is included with LTU v5. What I'm about to tell you convinced me to get USLM v4.

Our neighbor sees me, we talk, two weeks go by. He visits my Uncle on a daily basis.
Neighbor: Hi 4Kingdoms! Last time I saw you I told you I left my wallet home and I couldn't get a cup of coffee. Man, I really could have used a cup of coffee that day. That's all I thought about!! How I could be enjoying that delicious cup of coffee if I didn't leave my wallet at home!!
Me: I vaguely recall.
Neighbor: Do you know ever since that's happened, leaving my wallet at home; I've been getting a free cup of coffee from the gas station I go to??
Me: Maybe the cashier likes you.
Neighbor: It's always a different cashier and even the guy that doesn't like me, gave me a free coffee. I actually want to see if the girl I usually flirt with gives me a free coffee but lately she's been doing something else in the store when I go.
Me: Nice!! I'm sure it adds up!
Neighbor: $1.98 and so far I got 7 free coffees! ($14)

So here's a guy that gets exposed to LTU v5 with USLM v4 for 60 to 90 mins a day. Forgets his wallet and gets really EMOTIONAL about having a cup of coffee. He can see it, He can smell the aroma, He can taste the coffee because he is literally craving it!!

Now that he has his wallet with money and credit cards on him, he is getting free coffee!! WOW!!

To get the most from this program:
1) Use it according to the instructions. 3 loops per day/3 Days On - 7 Days Off
2) Consciously pick what you want to focus on being successful with. A maximum of three goals, and the fewer the better. I strongly recommend you focus on one goal at a time.
3) Write it/them down like this: “It is now my goal to ______.”
Keep that/those goal(s) in mind when you make decisions during your day.

Bonus tip: Make a vision board and put it where you will see it at least once a day.
Just to be safe. I stopped listening to USLM v3 when E3 went on sale 3/26/2019.

I'm almost done with my 3 loops (hybrid trickling stream mp3).
LOL, I just went out for lunch and found out that I left my wallet at home. Lucky me... my passenger paid for lunch. I just paid her $5 that I borrowed and now I owe her $10. She's happy!!

Usually, it's almost impossible to keep my eyes open the first few days I listen to a new subliminal title. I've been wide awake the full 5 hours USLM v4 been playing.

I wrote out my goal on a piece of paper, black magic marker, large print and taped it onto my bathroom mirror where I spend most of my time getting ready for work or getting ready to go out. IT IS NOW MY GOAL TO ... (I will reveal thus goal when it comes to fruition).

This will be the first time I've written a goal while using USLM. On the previous versions, I thought about it and it magically appeared. Writing the goal out on paper and reading it aloud every time I see it gives it meaning.
Very excited to see how things go for you 4Kingdoms, I'm contemplating giving up on DMSI for USLM4, so will be looking forward to your updates
(04-09-2019, 08:50 AM)Minititan Wrote: [ -> ]Very excited to see how things go for you 4Kingdoms, I'm contemplating giving up on DMSI for USLM4, so will be looking forward to your updates

As you know, it is 3 days on and 7 days off. It will be an interesting journey for sure!!

Also, this is the first time I've written out a goal on any of the USLM versions. This is new territory for me. I drink a lot of water daily and already I've read my goal aloud several times as I went to use the toilet. Just as I had forgotten about the goal... BAMM right in my face and immediately reminded of my goal!!

Shannon told Catman that DMSI is after UMS. https://subliminal-talk.com/showthread.p...#pid219160
If you do decide to use USLM v4, be sure you listen to it for a minimum of 3 months before you go back to DMSI. That's what I'm planning on doing!!
How well did you manifest with USLM3? I noticed I manifested some but I didn't have as much success with it as some reported.
I think me running E3 will clear out some emotional stuff and clear me up enough so that I can use USLM4 or UMS successfully.
(04-09-2019, 09:44 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]How well did you manifest with USLM3? I noticed I manifested some but I didn't have as much success with it as some reported.
I think me running E3 will clear out some emotional stuff and clear me up enough so that I can use USLM4 or UMS successfully.

Manifesting was magical. For instance, someone would ask me where the scissors are and just like that... I would find a pair of scissors. Or I'd be craving a gyro (lamb on pita) and someone would show up with food, a gyro and offer it to me. Or I would be horny and I'd get a text for a booty call. I could go on and on.

You have to learn what is important to focus on. In the beginning, I would focus on lazy coworkers and I'd end up being the only one doing any work. Be careful what you focus on or be very aware of where your thoughts may be wandering!!
(04-09-2019, 09:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2019, 09:44 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]How well did you manifest with USLM3? I noticed I manifested some but  I didn't have as much success with it as some reported.
I think me running E3 will clear out some emotional stuff and clear me up enough so that I can use  USLM4 or UMS successfully.

Manifesting was magical. For instance, someone would ask me where the scissors are and just like that... I would find a pair of scissors. Or I'd be craving a gyro (lamb on pita) and someone would show up with food, a gyro and offer it to me. Or I would be horny and I'd get a text for a booty call. I could go on and on.  

You have to learn what is important to focus on. In the beginning, I would focus on lazy coworkers and I'd end up being the only one doing any work.  Be careful what you focus on or be very aware of where your thoughts may be wandering!!

I  noticed when I ran USLM3, I focused on socializing with people and I got invited to an outing or two but nothing blew me away. 

Hopefully USLM4 is different at least for me.
(04-09-2019, 09:03 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon told Catman that DMSI is after UMS. https://subliminal-talk.com/showthread.p...#pid219160
If you do decide to use USLM v4, be sure you listen to it for a minimum of 3 months before you go back to DMSI.  That's what I'm planning on doing!!

I believe Shannon also said he was going to work on Beast before DMSI, too.  With his work on UMS and Beast (then whatever he'll do to improve DMSI), I'd think it would be at least 3 months before we see another DMSI release.
(04-09-2019, 10:12 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2019, 09:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2019, 09:44 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]How well did you manifest with USLM3? I noticed I manifested some but  I didn't have as much success with it as some reported.
I think me running E3 will clear out some emotional stuff and clear me up enough so that I can use  USLM4 or UMS successfully.

You have to learn what is important to focus on. In the beginning, I would focus on lazy coworkers and I'd end up being the only one doing any work.  Be careful what you focus on or be very aware of where your thoughts may be wandering!!

I  noticed when I ran USLM3, I focused on socializing with people and I got invited to an outing or two but nothing blew me away. 

Hopefully USLM4 is different at least for me.

https://www.meetup.com/
This is how I socialize. Most of my friends and relatives are married. Great way to meet people that have the same interests are you. Great minds think alike and have more fun together!!
(04-09-2019, 10:18 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2019, 09:03 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon told Catman that DMSI is after UMS. https://subliminal-talk.com/showthread.p...#pid219160
If you do decide to use USLM v4, be sure you listen to it for a minimum of 3 months before you go back to DMSI.  That's what I'm planning on doing!!

I believe Shannon also said he was going to work on Beast before DMSI, too.  With his work on UMS and Beast (then whatever he'll do to improve DMSI), I'd think it would be at least 3 months before we see another DMSI release.

Yeah, Shannon didn't give a timeline. Might be longer.
Shannon also said he would rest and relax between each build.
(04-09-2019, 10:23 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2019, 10:18 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, Shannon didn't give a timeline. Might be longer.
Shannon also said he would rest and relax between each build.

Right...after buildling such 'Monster' programs I can't blame Shannon,for needing and wanting to rest up...infact rest his ass off...the amount of mental,emotional investments energy wise and other wise must be staggering! Thanx Shannon for bringing such higher levels of awareness to a planet that dear,sincereley and sorely needs it!!
Day 2 - USLM v4 - Hybrid Trickling Stream mp3

Just finished my 3 loops and this track of hybrid trickling stream is very soothing to listen to.
Have you noticed any LM moments related your goals thus far?
(04-10-2019, 01:48 PM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]Have you noticed any LM moments related your goals thus far?

I've reached a point in my subliminal experience to just go with the flow and not overanalyze every situation that may or not be goal related to the subliminal title I'm listening to.

My routine: Work nights, go home, turn on nano iPod, insert earbuds, hit play. When the 3 loops are over, it's time to go to bed.

My night back to work on Day 1, I noticed I was very happy. Just like any job out there, you have some good nights and some bad nights. Last night was exceptionally good. Even though it was a normal worknight, it felt like a weekend or a holiday. Very quiet... for a factory.
Pages: 1 2 3 4