Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hey everyone, 

I know Shannon is working on UMS but I thought it would be cool to create a thread where we can discuss UMS and maybe @Shannon can chime in.
UMS: Looks like it WONT contain The Auric Shielding,however the Latest Fear Remover 4.5 WILL be included as well as the Magnus engine,thats all purdy darn powerful ,right there!!
the auric shielding is still a possibility, though were NOT 'there' yet and Shannon hasnt ,as far as I know,yet run the A.S. thru the models.However with USLM4 as a Base,a rue..I know UMS is gonna be one heck of a program.
Its encourging and inspiring as hell, too, that We are signed up for B.A.M.M. sometime in 2020..talk about a primer(USM!) :-)
so what if somebody lives with almost no income and does nothing to increase it consciously when running UMS would it still increase do you think or would it not?
(04-01-2019, 06:33 PM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]so what if somebody lives with almost no income and does nothing to increase it consciously when running UMS would it still increase do you think or would it not?

If UMS is being executed, you will begin doing things to start increasing it, both consciously and subconsciously.
(04-07-2019, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2019, 06:33 PM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]so what if somebody lives with almost no income and does nothing to increase it consciously when running UMS would it still increase do you think or would it not?

If UMS is being executed, you will begin doing things to start increasing it, both consciously and subconsciously.

Hot Damn!! I still wanna believe this good shits REALLY gonna happen! Like in the real,real,I mean....that is  UMS!!

Also I wanna re-mention that Fear Remover 3.0 has done some phenominal things,4.5 version must be liike a 'crusher' of fears, crushing'um into dust! that alone would clear the way for much more success and money gains...in a program like UMS,not to mention all the  other powerhouse, goodies included in the reciepe that will make up Ultra Monetary Success!
[please read the rules, specifically rule 4 -Ben]
I DID READ IT and I Changed it!! before it was 'erased'! As I was saying....
I was in a Laundry Mat some 11 years ago...and a lady came over to me and said some words!!!! and then gave me 200 bucks. I wept in gratitude. things like this do happen Over Soul. there are deeper things,as well, but obviously they cant be addressed here!! Marvelous things do happen in life,though. Wahs'te'-A-Hey-Oh!!
[please read the rules, specifically rule 4 -Ben]
Guys, go read Rule 4 and then please adjust your posts to comply. Thank you.
(04-08-2019, 01:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, go read Rule 4 and then please adjust your posts to comply.  Thank you.

I changed Mine to "Higher Consciousness  Source energies" just so ya know.
A module to invest in places which can give much higher returns. It could be anything.
(04-08-2019, 01:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, go read Rule 4 and then please adjust your posts to comply.  Thank you.

I DID change my statements and yet the whole thing was 'erased',anyway!
Ability to spot and nurture talent

Also, some sort of sniper for the best talent to want to come to you and stick with you. Basically a talent magnet
One of the big blocks about money is that "you have to work hard".It would be great to implement ease with money into this sub.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11