Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Study mathematics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I just bought Study mathematics subliminal but there is no info about how many loops I should listen to every day and if its back to back, can someone please give me any info regarding this?

And anyone here that has tried it and can give me some feedback?

Kind regards, Baban
Study Aid: Mathematics is 4G. It should be used a minimum of 8 hours a day and can be used up to 23 hours a day, but I recommend not exceeding 21 hours a day.

4G doesn't use loops, because each track is either 30 or 60 minutes long. It doesn't use the Audio to Silence Ratio Balancer (ASRB) technology, so it doesn't matter if you listen back to back. You just need to get 8+ hours in per day (or night).
(03-31-2019, 01:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Study Aid: Mathematics is 4G. It should be used a minimum of 8 hours a day and can be used up to 23 hours a day, but I recommend not exceeding 21 hours a day.

4G doesn't use loops, because each track is either 30 or 60 minutes long. It doesn't use the Audio to Silence Ratio Balancer (ASRB) technology, so it doesn't matter if you listen back to back. You just need to get 8+ hours in per day (or night).

Thanks for the reply mate, I have two more last questions if you are able to reply.

First, is this subliminal supposed to make me study math while learning and remembering easier or is it Also supposed to teach me mathematical rules so I know how to solve mathematical calculations without any prior training?

And my second question is regarding the audio test to see if my headphones are good to play your subliminals, my sound fades out around 23 seconds even though it is a 20-20k hz headphone and the one I got is also a lossless bluetooth. At the same time I hear some static sound at the background. Why is it that it fades out even though my headphones are supposed to play 20-20k hz and can I use these headphones since it is lossless even though it failed the test if all the specifications for it makes it qualified to play your subliminals? The model is Logitech g533 if this information is of any value for you.

Kind regards, Baban