Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My first journal - DMSI 3.3.1 D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought i would write a journal to contribute in this experimental program.

Day1.

Headache at the top my head and forehead. Tingling sensations in my groin area Giggity gooo.  Very tired though and hungry. Eating a lot more and more often. 
I listen during the evening and night. Woke up at 2am extremely aroused. I look at a picture of a girl i like and messed things up with, before sleeping. Wake up to find a miss call from her. Called her back she didnt pick up. She text back saying she didnt mean to call me.

Day2
Wearing headphones whilst travelling abroad, got one or two IOIs, but nothing to write home about. Girl that works at the bar at the hotel helps me get a free upgrade to a better room, she is very up close and personal. I dont respond just tired from the flight and the sub. Go to sleep looking at the picture of the girl. 
She texts in the morning saying good to hear from you and that i should come and see her new apartment she moved in to. Getting more strong contact from some girls. Also still very hungry and thirsty. Arousal has come down. Headache at the top of my head comes and goes. 

Thats all for now folks. Nothing exciting yet, but hope it gets better.
Day 3 - 7

I have been getting some looks of guys, is this normal?

Still trying to get over a girl i really like and i felt we were good together. I want to use Dmsi to fuck my way out of the way i feel about her but I also wanted to use dmsi to snipe her but this is not the right thing to do or not, i dont know? I dont think it is. She has someone and she says she is happy with him and this what she needs right now.

Have had a few girls hover around me at work...and yesterday an opportunity presented itself when one of the girls that was hovering around me was working late and no one else was in the office, but i didnt take advantage, because of the fears of rejection, and humiliation and fears of sexual harassment at work.

One of the girls at the hotel initiated a conversation with me. Didn't pursue her any further. Still fearful.

The bar tender girl who got me an upgraded room also is talkative, but still fearing rejection and not going mode 1 on her and telling her exactly what i want. To screw her brains out.

I hope to report on some exciting things soon. I dont want to go on a 3 day break, because I keep wanting to work on this until my state of mind shifts.
Hey bro, nice journal. I'm sure the FRM will kick in soon. Many times subliminals can start manifesting results and executing when you take a break for a couple days after listening consistently. This sub is incredibly powerful, I recommend you try take a break for 3 days then come back to it.
Thank you. I wilk take the 3 days off.

Also I have been crying a lot over the last few weeks not sure why, cant really explain. Don't know whether it's linked to the girl i like or the other sub i was running before DMSI. But never felt like this about a girl before.
I dont know how this will effect DMSI results.
And i can't stop thinking about this girl, like if it means somehting is meant to be or meant to happen and i how it will effect me with this Sub.
(03-30-2019, 11:46 AM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. I wilk take the 3 days off.

Also I have been crying a lot over the last few weeks  not sure why, cant really explain. Don't know whether it's linked to the girl i like or the other sub i was running before DMSI. But never felt like this about a girl before.
I dont know how this will effect DMSI results.
And i can't stop thinking about this girl, like if it means somehting is meant to be or meant to happen and i how it will effect me with this Sub.

I've literally been in the position where it's taken me 1-2 years to get over a girl and being obsessive.

DMSI will hopefully help shed those negative attachments and allow you to see things more clearly.

Hope you feel better soon mate
I dont want to go through that much time getting over someone. Its crazy. Yes lets see what DMSI will do.
If i keep thinking about her during DMSI, woll i snipe her? Just wandering thats all. It wasn't the goal DMSI. I have my list if goals for doing DMSI.
(03-30-2019, 12:06 PM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]I dont want to go through that much time getting over someone. Its crazy. Yes lets see what DMSI will do.
If i keep thinking about her during DMSI, woll i snipe her? Just wandering thats all. It wasn't the goal DMSI. I have my list if goals for doing DMSI.

DMSI 3.3.1D has long range sniper deactivated as far as I'm aware so probably not.

It's perfectly possible to attract a specific person back into your life through LOA but almost impossible to do when you're desperate or "need" them, only when you're fully detached and at peace. By which point you normally don't have the desire to attract them anyway so it doesn't happen.

Generally its better to just focus on yourself and allow your great vibes to make a match with people who better suit the person you're becoming, rather than someone who once vibed with the past person you used to be.

Take it from someone who's been there and made those mistakes.
(03-30-2019, 01:48 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2019, 12:06 PM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]I dont want to go through that much time getting over someone. Its crazy. Yes lets see what DMSI will do.

DMSI 3.3.1D has long range sniper deactivated as far as I'm aware so probably not.

It's perfectly possible to attract a specific person back into your life through LOA but almost impossible to do when you're desperate or "need" them, only when you're fully detached and at peace. By which point you normally don't have the desire to attract them anyway so it doesn't happen.

Generally its better to just focus on yourself and allow your great vibes to make a match with people who better suit the person you're becoming, rather than someone who once vibed with the past person you used to be.

Take it from someone who's been there and made those mistakes.

Thank you I am trying to focus on myself. But its difficult since I am insecure, low self esteem etc. Thats why the need for doing DMSI. Even though i have done AM 3 times i think my subconscious is resistant.
I want to be secure within myself and strong not to let girls bother me.
(03-30-2019, 02:00 PM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you I am trying to focus on myself. But its difficult since I am insecure, low self esteem etc. Thats why the need for doing DMSI. Even though i have done AM 3 times i think my subconscious is resistant.

Although I'm not suggesting you are doing this, I have noticed a pattern whereby people who purely rely on subliminals/subconscious to change who they are whilst consciously continuing to focus on the bad tend to resist and make no progress.

Make sure you are consciously working on your mindset too. Be mindful of your thoughts, practice self love and self forgiveness exercises, read self improvement books. Actively mould yourself in to the man you wish to be.

If you put in a conscious will to improve day by day your subliminals shall surely have more substantial and powerful effect too since there will be less resistance.

I have noticed certain people on here who were always complaining about something or other in lengthy posts for years no end seemed to never really have any improvement in their lives, while those who didn't seem to worry much had phenomenal results.

Best of luck.
(03-30-2019, 02:30 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2019, 02:00 PM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you I am trying to focus on myself. But its difficult since I am insecure, low self esteem etc. Thats why the need for doing DMSI. Even though i have done AM 3 times i think my subconscious is resistant.

Although I'm not suggesting you are doing this, I have noticed a pattern whereby people who purely rely on subliminals/subconscious to change who they are whilst consciously continuing to focus on the bad tend to resist and make no progress.

Make sure you are consciously working on your mindset too. Be mindful of your thoughts, practice self love and self forgiveness exercises, read self improvement books. Actively mould yourself in to the man you wish to be.

If you put in a conscious will to improve day by day your subliminals shall surely have more substantial and powerful effect too since there will be less resistance.

I have noticed certain people on here who were always complaining about something or other in lengthy posts for years no end seemed to never really have any improvement in their lives, while those who didn't seem to worry much had phenomenal results.

Best of luck.

Thank you for the advice, I do worry too much and I am relying on the subs as quick easy fix  without doing anything else. And yes i do always focus on the bad never the good. I never try anything because of the fears of success or failure or rejection etc. 

However do you have any recommendations on self improvement sources. 

Thank you for the talk I havent talked to any about this.(trust issuses)
(03-30-2019, 02:39 PM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the advice, I do worry too much and I am relying on the subs as quick easy fix  without doing anything else. And yes i do always focus on the bad never the good. I never try anything because of the fears of success or failure or rejection etc. 

The fact you're using subliminals to change suggests you understand that your beliefs shape your reality.

Go back to basics. Spend more time doing things that bring you joy where you can. Read some good books, listen to some law of attraction teachers on YouTube, because they tend to be inspiring and put you in a happy, hopeful mood.

I enjoy listening to talks by Bob Proctor, Bentinho Massaro and other sources. I like reading biographies from famous leaders and people. I'm not in the gaming of retailing, but I certainly learned a good deal about the value of studying your competition from Sam Walton, and though I'm not a boxer, I realised a great deal about where discipline and perseverance can take you when I read Muhammad Ali's book.

Smile
(03-30-2019, 03:08 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2019, 02:39 PM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the advice, I do worry too much and I am relying on the subs as quick easy fix  without doing anything else. And yes i do always focus on the bad never the good. I never try anything because of the fears of success or failure or rejection etc. 

The fact you're using subliminals to change suggests you understand that your beliefs shape your reality.

Go back to basics. Spend more time doing things that bring you joy where you can. Read some good books, listen to some law of attraction teachers on YouTube, because they tend to be inspiring and put you in a happy, hopeful mood.

I enjoy listening to talks by Bob Proctor, Bentinho Massaro and other sources. I like reading biographies from famous leaders and people. I'm not in the gaming of retailing, but I certainly learned a good deal about the value of studying your competition from Sam Walton, and though I'm not a boxer, I realised a great deal about where discipline and perseverance can take you when I read Muhammad Ali's book.

Smile

Yes I do realise I need to change. Apart from the time spent with this girl I dont remember when the last time i was happy or when somehting bought me joy.

I will try and read the books. 

Thank you
Day 8 -10 rest days

Still getting looks of guys. When talking to the girls at work they seem to get comfortable and want to talk. It is however just work.
One girl at work really blushes and smiles a lot when i see her. I dont talk to her much, but maybe I should.

A girl who works at the hotel, who is very serious faced smiles nervously when i was went to give my room number for breakfast.

Walking to work, this girl walking towards me is smiling really big. Not sure whether it was at me.

The girl i really like, and which is a complicated situation till messages me and calls me talking about her things.
I really should not be talking to her, it is messing with mh head.

I have tension in the back of my head and really tired
Feels a different kind of tired. I have a lot of things goingin my head. I need to get back to how I was before i met her. I believe DMSI should help me to a certain degree. After this considering LTU 5 or doing AM6 again

Starting the next 7 days in a couple of hours. Lets see how it goes. I believe the exciting things will come in a month or 2 months time. I guess i should just mellow and be patient
Day 11-13 second cycle.

Felt okay day 11 still. Nothing to report i think me crushing on this girl so bad maybe slowling down any progress. Im investing too much energy and thought and time into her. Trying to snipe her. Im struggling to move on. She has a boyfriend and is investing in him. My work is the effect of this.
Day 12 woke up in the morning fine, but at work tears just started to flow. Not sure why the tears. 
Day 13 went to bed super aroused woke up aroused.  I'm still fearful of saying whats on my mind, dont want to loose her, but she said she cant talk to me any more and that she will commit to her boyfriend, so i lost her anyway.

My fears and insecurities are deep rooted maybe even the base of my roots, its going to be very difficult to up root them. I dont know what happened when i was younger for this to happen. I know my parents are emotionally unavailable to me and i really don't connect with anyone apart from this girl.

Edit: I'm thinking how the film industry and society has made men weak, made me so weak, i behave needy and available around the girl. When i ran Alpha male it didnt fo much for me atleast not that i noticed. But I need to work consciously to help my self. Just need jolt to my self esteem and confidence and ego but the right kind of ego.
Pages: 1 2 3