Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Getting DMSI, Considerations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Allow a minimum of 21 days before using this experimental program after using any other subliminal that incorporates P3, P4 or P5 technology, or a minimum of 35 days after using any program containing P6 technology."

Before I start using DMSI, I'd like to understood the above quote from the instructions. I have a bunch of Subliminal Shop products, and I simply don't know how to tell which of them uses P3,4,5,6, etc.? Does that correspond to 3G, 4G, 5G, etc.?

I would appreciate if someone would be so kind as to clarify this for me. I need to know which (which) is which.
Smile
Thanks! 
(03-07-2019, 01:36 PM)AlwaysLearning Wrote: [ -> ]"Allow a minimum of 21 days before using this experimental program after using any other subliminal that incorporates P3, P4 or P5 technology, or a minimum of 35 days after using any program containing P6 technology."

Before I start using DMSI, I'd like to understood the above quote from the instructions. I have a bunch of Subliminal Shop products, and I simply don't know how to tell which of them uses P3,4,5,6, etc.? Does that correspond to 3G, 4G, 5G, etc.?

I would appreciate if someone would be so kind as to clarify this for me. I need to know which (which) is which.
Smile
Thanks! 

P5/6 is only in 5.5G, and it's not even in all of them.  P5 was middle/early 5.5G and P6 started about middle 5.5G.

So aside from E2, relatively speaking, any 5.5G program.
Got it! So that means that waiting three weeks after whatever else I've got and before DMSI should be just fine. (It's been quite a while now since I've used MIR.)

Thanks for your quick response Shannon!