Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Are you experiencing brain fog?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Brain fog: momentary and extended lapse in clarity of thoughts and critical thinking as well as unintelligible speech and speech patterns. Words come out are garbled and others are unable to understand you.

Socializing becomes difficult.
I did experience brain fog on the first 1-2 weeks of USLM2 and USLM3.
Yeah some brain fog but just some words I forget especially when I start a new stage, once I couldn't even remember how to dance properly  Roflmao  Maybe if I would listen more like 15 hours instead of 8-9 hours I would get worse memory loss. I got better at recovering my memory since I been practicing some special kind of visualization for training my skills, this training is supposed to help Alzheimer though it's not meant for that.
Garbled speech check.
Difficulties to trace back as far as 4 days, check. When I start a cycle, and am on, lets say wednesday, I have difficulties to recall if I started monday or sunday.

Mindfog, turned inwards, till the point of mute, being animated like a effin statue? Yeah. Explanation: all energy is directed inward, introverted meditative state. 

And people not understanding me? Oh yeah. 

It creates concern at time, like a decline of mental health  Lol

Edit: when having a hit from a cig, I notice it increases brainfog. Same as for energy drinks. On dmsi, when stateshifting was fairly new, I especially noticed it threw me the fuck off. Like it went downhill as soon as I ingested it. On UMS, I notice it affects my mental clarity and flow and feel not as good., like an process is interupted.
I notice that when i do cold showers my brainfog substides. Also when doing wim hof breathing or exercising. I think brainfog has to do with an underactive solar plexus chakra and possibly underactive root and sacral chakra.
(10-03-2019, 02:42 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]Garbled speech check.
Difficulties to trace back as far as 4 days, check. When I start a cycle, and am on, lets say wednesday, I have difficulties to recall if I started monday or sunday.

Mindfog, turned inwards, till the point of mute, being animated like a effin statue? Yeah. Explanation: all energy is directed inward, introverted meditative state. 

And people not understanding me? Oh yeah. 

It creates concern at time, like a decline of mental health  Lol

Edit: when having a hit from a cig, I notice it increases brainfog. Same as for energy drinks. On dmsi, when stateshifting was fairly new, I especially noticed it threw me the*****off. Like it went downhill as soon as I ingested it. On UMS, I notice it affects my mental clarity and flow and feel not as good., like an process is interupted.

I feel quite stupid when I try to advertise a self help product that supposedly give you a very good memory when I can't even remember normal words to create a sentence.
I do street hypnosis, in people mind with hypnosis you can remember everything, so imagine how stupid that would be if I were to tell them I can't even remember normal conversation words  Mega_shok
(10-03-2019, 02:50 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]I notice that when i do cold showers my brainfog substides. Also when doing wim hof breathing or exercising. I think brainfog has to do with an underactive solar plexus chakra and possibly underactive root and sacral chakra.

Cold shower is similar to meditation, that's why in my opinion. It centers your mind on reality, what's real vs what's imagination. You can't really think of the last game you played (imagination) while your body is getting cold very fast as your body warn you from potential threats, any physical dangers does the same thing. Everything that put focus on your body, or any tangible sensory element is like meditation. At least one type of meditation. 
Personally though I get better recall when I do 2 types of meditation, one that ground me in reality (sensory) and then one that pulls me into a deep relax imaginative state. The first meditation clear the BS in your mind the latter puts you in a relax state close to a dream but not as too close because you may fall asleep.
Perhaps you need more oxygen. Take deep breaths with this device...
https://www.pnmedical.com/product/breather-fit/
Useful information. I see that the majority do not experience it. My current theory is that this is some sort of resistance tactic, but perhaps I need to adjust the state shifting. I'm working on this, and something to counter it should be available soon. Thanks for the input, guys.
(10-03-2019, 06:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Useful information. I see that the majority do not experience it. My current theory is that this is some sort of resistance tactic, but perhaps I need to adjust the state shifting. I'm working on this, and something to counter it should be available soon. Thanks for the input, guys.

I think it's an energetic thing, stuck energy that make you not being able to circulate energy as you want in your upper chakras which results in thinking impairment. But maybe state shifting could help you overcome this stuck energy and get it moving again.
I did experience it for months but not anymore.. Since my mind had adapted to USLM3
(10-03-2019, 06:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Useful information.  I see that the majority do not experience it.  My current theory is that this is some sort of resistance tactic, but perhaps I need to adjust the state shifting.  I'm working on this, and something to counter it should be available soon.  Thanks for the input, guys.

SO glad to see your 'on this' Shannon.  I Posted else where about thee exact same thing. voted Yes ,on da brain fog-ness. The Subs to come,are gonna be outta this world good & effective!!
(10-03-2019, 10:49 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2019, 06:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Useful information.  I see that the majority do not experience it.  My current theory is that this is some sort of resistance tactic, but perhaps I need to adjust the state shifting.  I'm working on this, and something to counter it should be available soon.  Thanks for the input, guys.

I think it's an energetic thing, stuck energy that make you not being able to circulate energy as you want in your upper chakras which results in thinking impairment. But maybe state shifting could help you overcome this stuck energy and get it moving again.

I think it's either a form of resistance, or some of the people are executing the state shifting script in a way that results in this.  For it to be what you're suggesting, it would have to originate in resistance anyway.  Or not have anything to do with subs.
(10-03-2019, 10:59 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2019, 10:49 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]

I think it's either a form of resistance, or some of the people are executing the state shifting script in a way that results in this.  For it to be what you're suggesting, it would have to originate in resistance anyway.  Or not have anything to do with subs.

I reflected a bit about it during my evening meditation and it came to me that it could have one or two causes. One related tor resistance and the other not.

1) when you are overwhelmed by the emotions that E3 bring up, you resort to a “safer space” which for many is into our analytical mind/3rd chakra. You just can’t take the stream of emotions that come to you. I know this because I have had to phase myself into feeling stuff not to either shut down or start sobbing uncontrollably (which I have only done on rare occasions when spending time with people i feel I really can trust and/or being intoxicated

2) the 3rd chakra is blocked since “before starting using subs”. This can be for multiple reasons but what I’ve read one common is having been deceived in some way so you start trusting your mind less and thus get a “blocked one”. Another reason is a blocked solar plexus chakra, which is the “motor” of your energetic system, and a blocked one can’t provide enough power to the 3rd eye so it doesn’t work properly. Much like a engine not getting enough fuel which make it start running unevenly and unpredictably, like a blocked mind.

So yes it is some sort of resistance, but I think it stems from a inability to deal with strong emotions all at once, with a greater need for phasing it in, rather than a tactic to just not wanting to cooperate. And it being done with a dysfunctional energetic system causing greater imbalance.
Pages: 1 2