Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about differences between LTU and AM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I checked the forum, and it seems that the next version of USLM is not out yet.

Given the wait (it's been nearly two months of wait), I got curious and checked the new LTU. I looked at it, and I am confused about the difference between AM and the new LTU. BTW, I looked the descriptions of both, and I don't think I can understand the differences between the two products.

Assuming that both products are at the same tech level (assuming that AM is in 5.5G, and has other new techs and etc.), would there be a difference between the two programs? In my perspective, a person running LTU, assuming he is executing the program well, would already be pretty alpha, and/or would have no need to be alpha nor the need to run AM. And a person running AM (and again assuming he is executing the program well) would have taken control over his life to a point that he would not need LTU to "tune his life up".

Therefore, I don't see a difference, or the need to differentiate the two programs.

The new LTU, and the upcoming updates for LTU seems to resonate with me more than the AM program. Besides, I cannot run AM for another year. (I am stuck in a situation in which I absolutely cannot be alpha for at least another year. Being alpha may potentially bring detrimental consequences. Thanks to the freedom killing conscription. And Shannon told me that it is a bad idea to run AM, when a person cannot be alpha for whatever reason.)

Therefore, I am considering a request to refund for my last purchase, which includes AM, magnets, and other programs that I purchased during the sale. These are programs that I cannot use for at least a year. (Some programs, I can use, but I definitely need LTU, or USLM way more than any other programs.) I was thinking to use the refund money (+ some from my savings for the next USLM) to purchase the new LTU. (Assuming that I can get the refund. Otherwise, it's a no go, but would you please consider it given my special, and yet terrible situation?)

Anyway the decision to refund and purchase the new LTU would depend on the answers to the question about differences between AM and LTU, and the availability of the refund.

Anyway, thank you in advance for your answer.
(02-17-2019, 08:12 AM)sw72hw Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

I checked the forum, and it seems that the next version of USLM is not out yet.

Given the wait (it's been nearly two months of wait), I got curious and checked the new LTU. I looked at it, and I am confused about the difference between AM and the new LTU. BTW, I looked the descriptions of both, and I don't think I can understand the differences between the two products.

Assuming that both products are at the same tech level (assuming that AM is in 5.5G, and has other new techs and etc.), would there be a difference between the two programs? In my perspective, a person running LTU, assuming he is executing the program well, would already be pretty alpha, and/or would have no need to be alpha nor the need to run AM. And a person running AM (and again assuming he is executing the program well) would have taken control over his life to a point that he would not need LTU to "tune his life up".

Therefore, I don't see a difference, or the need to differentiate the two programs.

The new LTU, and the upcoming updates for LTU seems to resonate with me more than the AM program. Besides, I cannot run AM for another year. (I am stuck in a situation in which I absolutely cannot be alpha for at least another year. Being alpha may potentially bring detrimental consequences. Thanks to the freedom killing conscription. And Shannon told me that it is a bad idea to run AM, when a person cannot be alpha for whatever reason.)

Therefore, I am considering a request to refund for my last purchase, which includes AM, magnets, and other programs that I purchased during the sale. These are programs that I cannot use for at least a year. (Some programs, I can use, but I definitely need LTU, or USLM way more than any other programs.) I was thinking to use the refund money (+ some from my savings for the next USLM) to purchase the new LTU. (Assuming that I can get the refund. Otherwise, it's a no go, but would you please consider it given my special, and yet terrible situation?)

Anyway the decision to refund and purchase the new LTU would depend on the answers to the question about differences between AM and LTU, and the availability of the refund.

Anyway, thank you in advance for your answer.

So I'm probably not the most qualified due to the fact that there are more experienced and knowledgeable people here on the forum; but, first off AM is 5G and so are the magnets, LTU (the new one) is 5.5G, which means its power, technology and effectiveness are on a much higher level.

Now...I agree with the point you made about a person executing LTU well could end up being pretty alpha, I thought the same thing about AM and the old and new LTU's. Understand though that to truly come into one's own as a man or woman, males and females need different things internally to become and remain an alpha. LTU (either version) seems to be able to open up a doorway to one becoming alpha, but that isn't the focus of LTU.

Not sure if you'd qualify for a refund given your circumstances but that's not my place to decide. In any case, if you can't run AM for another year then I would actually suggest just holding on to it, unless of course you plan to use part of that refund (if you get it), to pay for the new LTU. You could always also go for LTU 3.1 which I have, but haven't gotten to use yet, and at this point probably never will have to. But, I know it's a wildly popular program and much more affordable at only $90.

If you used the old LTU I'm sure it could set a solid foundation for AM before you use it, in case you can't get a refund. Hope that helps.
The forum isn't where we make or discuss refund requests. That's what the back end is for. Send Ben an e-mail on the back end.

LTU is about making your life the best it can be. AM is about becoming an alpha male. I don't see how you could confuse those two.
(02-17-2019, 10:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The forum isn't where we make or discuss refund requests. That's what the back end is for. Send Ben an e-mail on the back end.

LTU is about making your life the best it can be. AM is about becoming an alpha male. I don't see how you could confuse those two.

Thank you for your answer. I apologize to mention refund issue. I just thought to further clarify one of the reasons for my interest in the difference between LTU and AM.

I believe I have to clarify more. Unfortunately, since I am writing during the lunch time at work, I have to be pretty quick.

I guess the confusion or misunderstanding comes from perhaps my lack of knowledge about being an alpha male.

To me, being alpha male is about being strong, not necessarily in the physical sense, but internally, meaning that he is comfortable in his skin and in his beliefs. This is to a point that he doesn't have thin ear, and can stand up for his beliefs and himself, while also being comfortable and able to acknowledge his wrong (doing, beliefs, or whatever.) Also, in my opinion true alpha is about being a leader, who by leading and being present spreads good around him. (Of course, alpha man gets what he wants too, but without unnecessarily hurting others.)

Therefore, to me being alpha man is about "making my life the best it can be" and being a leader who spreads good around him and the world (thereby helping others making their lives the best they can be), at the same time getting what he want and what's good for him.

In my memory the description of AM's product description isn't all that different

LTU may not necessarily focuses on being the leader, but in my opinion (only I hold this opinion), somebody who has control over his/her life, flourishes in his/her life, is made to be a leader, who spreads good around him/her, while getting what's good for him/her. I suppose the difference maybe that alpha is striving to that leader, while LTU is not necessarily aimed at being that leader.

Perhaps, AM also focuses more on sexual issues, while LTU doesn't have that focus. Yet, with the new addition of improving love life module, I think the differences in the sex department may be less. (Although love life isn't necessarily equated with sex life or abundance of sex.)

That's where I suppose the confusion come from, based on my understanding of what is alpha male.

Besides, in my perspective, the product description doesn't seem to be that different in what the programs are trying to achieve, or from what I believe to be making my life the best it can be or being an alpha male...

I am rambling as I am at a lunch time, but I hope this clarifies my question more.
AM is focused on making internal changes with focus on becoming an alpha male. It's not about improving your life even if that will most likely will result in have your life improved. On the other side LTU is focused on improving different parts of your life and heal yourself, but it will not make any changes in regard to being more alpha or not. So if you want to become more alpha then AM is the way to go, but if you just want to improve your life in general and don't care about becoming more alpha or not then LTU is most likely the way to go.
Imagine the difference as LTU tuning up your current car to it's best specs.

AM6 is taking that car and turning it into the bat mobile.
(02-19-2019, 08:23 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine the difference as LTU tuning up your current car to it's best specs.

AM6 is taking that car and turning it into the bat mobile.

This comparison basically states that AM6 is way better, as bat mobile is way better than a conventional car. Though this was my original thought to your answer, I can also see how a conventional car can be better than bat mobile.

(02-18-2019, 01:30 PM)Shawn Wrote: [ -> ]AM is focused on making internal changes with focus on becoming an alpha male. It's not about improving your life even if that will most likely will result in have your life improved. On the other side LTU is focused on improving different parts of your life and heal yourself, but it will not make any changes in regard to being more alpha or not. So if you want to become more alpha then AM is the way to go, but if you just want to improve your life in general and don't care about becoming more alpha or not then LTU is most likely the way to go.

Okay, so AM6's end result will likely result in improved life, while also being an alpha male. LTU is about improving my life, and healing different parts of it, but not necessarily make me an alpha male. This is what I got from Shawn's answer. Basically I am taking this as AM is LTU + making me an alpha male. (Not necessarily, but most likely.)

It seems to me that there is a bias that AM is better than LTU. Okay, maybe not a good description. It seems to me that many people think AM takes a step further than LTU would. Maybe I am interpreting this wrong, but it's the impression I am getting.

I again went back to the product description of AM and the new LTU, and it seems to me that they are addressing pretty much the same things. Except that I noticed in the description page that AM has a module for "an improved on circle of friends manifestation sequence, so that the friends you manifest are genuine, long term friends who will help you for the long haul, instead of stabbing you in the back."

On the other hand, I didn't notice the same or similar module on LTU.

I don't know if it is supposed to mean something, but I found that LTU is missing that friendship module AM6 has.
I second your question as what being an alpha male is is still a bit unclear to me. It mostly is explained by different metaphors but I guess it takes one to know one. My interpretation is that you become more stable in yourself, have a stronger sense of direction, being less affected by other people, and being more of a individual person than for example LTU would focus on. Like digging deeper and helping you find your strongest core but LTU helping you to polish your current life and make it awesome and happy, but maybe not making that DEEP changes that AM is guiding you toward achieving. Also I think AM is more directed improving your leadership abilities than LTU. Am I in the ballpark?
For me the distinctions between the two are pretty clear, but I´m not sure how to best put it into words. The biggest difference, for me at least, is that LTU aims to tune up your LIFE as the name suggests. AM aims to change/better yourself as a MAN. So LTU is more about what kind of life you have where as AM about what kind of man you are BEING/becoming. Read that again; BEING. There are many examples of what it means if you really read the description page. Of course, AM is also about doing, but that doing stems from what kind of man, again, you ARE/become. LTU is more about external, AM is more about internal tho there is some overlap as alpha male (AM) has, well, life (L(tu) to live. It feels like you, sw72hw, are overthinking it. Shawn explained it pretty well, so I´m basically just echoing his words.

EDIT: Also, if it helps, think about this: A woman can tune up her life, but she can never become an alpha male...even in this politically-correct-bs-day-and-age (she can, however, become alpha female). I know this may sound stupid no-s**t-Sherlock statement at first, but really think about it, and maybe read the description of AM again from that perspective.
Quote:EDIT: Also, if it helps, think about this: A woman can tune up her life, but she can never become an alpha male.

That's actually an interesting perspective that's so obvious I never thought from that standpoint.
EDIT: Also, if it helps, think about this: A woman can tune up her life, but she can never become an alpha male.
[/quote]

That's actually an interesting perspective that's so obvious I never thought about it like that.
(02-19-2019, 09:08 AM)sw72hw Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so AM6's end result will likely result in improved life, while also being an alpha male. LTU is about improving my life, and healing different parts of it, but not necessarily make me an alpha male. This is what I got from Shawn's answer. Basically I am taking this as AM is LTU + making me an alpha male. (Not necessarily, but most likely.)

Pretty much everything important has been said. Life improvement in AM will happen as side effect based on the inner changes you do. LTU focusses on life improvement directly. You have pretty much just to answer the single question for yourself: Is my main goal becoming alpha or is my main goal to improve my life? The answer will directly guide you to the right program.