Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LTU 5-Becoming the best version of myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys!

So I couldn't help myself but to jump on the LTU 4 train after seeing the amazing product description and everything included in it. Today marks my first break day.

About a week or so before I got the program I believe I may have been experiencing some TID effects. I wasn't even planning to get it at that time, but my mood started becoming much better and more positive, i was much more motivated and hopeful for the future, and started up a pretty intense daily yoga/ mediation routine in the morning and at night that I have stuck to ever since.  I have dabbled in meditation for awhile, but I feel I have found the right practices and routine that will help me the most in striving towards my goals.

I would like this program to help me release all of the negative fear based blocks, beliefs, and energies holding me back from connecting to my "higher self".I would also like all of the positive programming such as USLM, UMOP, gratitude, happiness and joy, and SE to help me elevate my consciousness and help push me towards this goal in the most effective and efficient way possible.  My biggest goal is really to connect with and embody the very highest and most powerful aspect of who I truly am at the core of my being,  underneath all of the bs fear based beliefs. I would definitely like to improve in other things and all areas of my life, but this is my main focus as I believe it is my true purpose here on earth.

On day 1 my mood reached an all time high. I was feeling pretty fantastic and the normal stressors and things that typically bother me were not seeming to. Since then though it has kind of been a back and fourth sway between feeling pretty good and hopeful for the future, and feeling some emotional distress and questioning things/ myself. I can only assume it is just all the clearing and processing going on from the program. Sleep has been pretty shitty lately and my stomach has been upset for the past three days or so(Detox module perhaps?).

Today has been more on the emotional distress side of things. Got a kind of heavy burning sensation in my chest that I experience a lot when I am stressed. On a lighter note though I'm pumped though for all the additional upgrades that Shannon is currently in the process of doing on the program. As if this badboy wasn't already powerful enough....LTU 5 lets go son!!!
Subconscious stress, not detox.
(02-12-2019, 05:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Subconscious stress, not detox.

I see. This should be lessened by the tweak you are making to E3 in the upcoming updated version of the program, correct? Also I know my main goal is not really of the norm so to speak, and rather lofty in nature, but do you think LTU is capable of helping me get there?
(02-12-2019, 05:29 PM)Broski Wrote: [ -> ]

I see. This should be lessened by the tweak you are making to E3 in the upcoming updated version of the program, correct? Also I know my main goal is not really of the norm so to speak, and rather lofty in nature, but do you think LTU is capable of helping me get there?

The changes I am making are going to help you better deal with stress, yes. I don't yet know exactly how that will play out. But as LTU uses USLM and UMOP, and these are conscious goal oriented, those goals should be set to a maximum of three for the time being. But because of that and other things, yes, it can help you achieve them. It won't hand them to you on a silver platter, but it will definitely help.
(02-12-2019, 06:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2019, 05:29 PM)Broski Wrote: [ -> ]

The changes I am making are going to help you better deal with stress, yes. I don't yet know exactly how that will play out. But as LTU uses USLM and UMOP, and these are conscious goal oriented, those goals should be set to a maximum of three for the time being. But because of that and other things, yes, it can help you achieve them. It won't hand them to you on a silver platter, but it will definitely help.

Awesome, thank you Shannon! And thank you for all the hard work you put into making these life changing products! You are a true gift to this world!
Congrats Broski on your new and powerful adventure with Life Tune Up!! the new upgrades are impressive as well ! The description page is mind blowing heart encouring,so to speak. IM shure you're rockin; is Man!! Look forward to your forward progress and growth with LTU!!
Ya know its starting to feel like we're at the University- Universal levels with all the new technologies and adjustments there of,coming forth! man.Talk about Good Golly ,Miss Molly ya sho' know how to Rock n' Roll!
When I was on the first day of my break Shannon announced the new LTU 5 would be coming out shortly and for those on break to wait until its arrival, so that is what I am currently doing.

Man I have really felt stressed as f this week! There is this girl I have been seeing who I made it clear from the get go I just wanted to be friends with benefits and nothing more. This relationship has been MUCH different than the typical friends with benefits/ hook up relationships I have though. We have hung out a TON over the last few months and I was really starting to feel something more for her. I have been all stressed about if I should officially ask her to be my girlfriend or not, as I do care for this girl a lot, but at the same time am not 100 percent sure if it is what I want. I really value my freedom, space , and alone time, and while I have hooked up with many girls over the past few years have not had an actual girlfriend in about 7 now. So I was not taking this decision lightly.

Anyways she also made clear from the beginning that she was still hung up on her ex and was potentially trying to still make things work with him, and that them getting back together was a potential possibility. I said I understood and I was cool with that if it came to it. Well anyways because of a particular picture I was tagged in on fb with her, homeboy(her ex) got a little jealous and actually started giving her the time of day again and now wants to get back with her. She told me this last night and while I tried to stay calm and cool it did sting a bit. I had just gotten her a Valentines day present which I normally don't do for girls to kind of show her she meant more to me than the typical just hook up. friends with benefits thing. It kind of took her back a bit cause she didn't expect me to change my mind about potentially wanting to date her.

I told her I still wasn't sure about the whole thing, but that I was considering it now. I also told her though that if she planned to get back with him that it was best for us to stoop seeing each other. Out of respect to her relationship and us as well as. That was how we left things last night, but now she is texting me saying she thinks she might have made a huge mistake and how much she cares about me and how while she wanted to get back with him shes been having more fun with me this whole time, and what an awesome person she thinks I am ect. She said she never expected me to change my mind because I seemed so independent and set on my own goals. So I am really not sure where things are gonna go with this now... the whole thing really just kind of rubs me the wrong way. I care about her more than any other girl since my last girlfriend, but at the same time I want a gf that I am ALWAYS the number one pick of. So I guess we will see how this whole mess plays out lol.

I will say that even though it stung a bit I was surprisingly calm and able to articulate my feelings while she broke the news to me in person.And also now even though I feel a bit down about the whole thing now I feel like I could definitely be handling the situation worse mentally and emotionally. Hoping this new version of LTU 5 helps me get through whatever may still be to come with this and stick to a positive based orientation of things.
LTU 5- Day 4

Man I gotta be honest, things are currently NOT going very smoothly.... Sleep has not been the best and ive been feeling pretty drained and exhausted, especially today. Had to cut my workout short because I was just too tired to complete it. My emotions have been a bit all over the place. Have had some fears and issues come up that I thought were mostly behind me, but apparently not. Feelings a bit dazed and confused and discouraged with things at the moment. My meditation/yoga also hasnt been as good lately and ive been more in my head and out of the flow of things.

The situation with said girl above has been all over the place and may be officially done here depending on how are next talk goes. Hoping this is all just a big clearing/purging period and I will break through to the other side soon. On day 1 and the days prior I had some moments of feeling great during the day. Kind of similar to the TID I felt I was experiencing before starting LTU 4, but it seemed like once I started both of them that died down and more emotional distress kicked in in its place. Hoping to get some more of that positivity and in the flow of things like feelings back here soon.
(02-28-2019, 03:46 PM)Broski Wrote: [ -> ]LTU 5- Day 4

Man I gotta be honest, things are currently NOT going very smoothly.... Sleep has not been the best and ive been feeling pretty drained and exhausted, especially today.  Had to cut my workout short because I was just too tired to complete it. My emotions have been a bit all over the place. Have had some fears and issues come up that I thought were mostly behind me, but apparently not. Feelings a bit dazed and confused and discouraged with things at the moment. My meditation/yoga also hasnt been as good lately and ive been more in my head and out of the flow of things.

The situation with said girl above has been all over the place and may be officially done here depending on how are next talk goes. Hoping this is all just a big clearing/purging period and I will break through to the other side soon. On day 1 and the days prior I had some moments of feeling great during the day. Kind of similar to the TID   I felt I was experiencing before starting LTU 4, but it seemed like once I started both of them that died down and more emotional distress kicked in in its place. Hoping to get some more of that positivity and in the flow of things like feelings back here soon.

Same for me BRO! LTU is powerful! don't know what's going on with me but so far, its throbbing headaches, Complete exhausation where im falling asleep at work or even whilst driving, Pains and aches around the body
(03-01-2019, 11:11 AM)DarkTempatation Wrote: [ -> ]

Man I gotta be honest, things are currently NOT going very smoothly.... Sleep has not been the best and ive been feeling pretty drained and exhausted, especially today.  Had to cut my workout short because I was just too tired to complete it. My emotions have been a bit all over the place. Have had some fears and issues come up that I thought were mostly behind me, but apparently not. Feelings a bit dazed and confused and discouraged with things at the moment. My meditation/yoga also hasnt been as good lately and ive been more in my head and out of the flow of things.

The situation with said girl above has been all over the place and may be officially done here depending on how are next talk goes. Hoping this is all just a big clearing/purging period and I will break through to the other side soon. On day 1 and the days prior I had some moments of feeling great during the day. Kind of similar to the TID   I felt I was experiencing before starting LTU 4, but it seemed like once I started both of them that died down and more emotional distress kicked in in its place. Hoping to get some more of that positivity and in the flow of things like feelings back here soon.

Same for me BRO! LTU is powerful! don't know what's going on with me but so far, its throbbing headaches, Complete exhausation where im falling asleep at work or even whilst driving, Pains and aches around the body

Yeah dude, got hit with even more intense emotional turbulence last night and today. Still feeling tired and lazy. Been quite the rough/ bumpy ride so far lol. Just hoping this is a sign a LOT of things are being worked on and processed
(03-01-2019, 12:55 PM)Broski Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2019, 11:11 AM)DarkTempatation Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah dude, got hit with even more intense emotional turbulence last night and today. Still feeling tired and lazy. Been quite the rough/ bumpy ride so far lol. Just hoping this is a sign a LOT of things are being worked on and processed

Yeah Definitely some healing/clearing going on!
LTU 5 -Day 9(3rd day of second on cycle)

I'm really struggling right now....I don't know if it is reversal residence or what, but it feels like I am running ANITLTU 5. Emotionally, mentally, physically, romantically, you name it and it has all pretty much went downhill since about Day 2 of this new version(There are however a few good new habits I started that i will mention at the end of the post). I feel kind of like how one of the members in Shanoons journal discussion mentioned they had been feeling on DMSI. Like fear and emotional distress was coming up and just sitting there for me to stew in. Ive had this hot burning sensation in my chest and it sometimes move up into my throat and other areas that i keep focusing on along with different negative accompanying thoughts. I try to rationally tell myself it means nothing and logically dismantle it, but it only seems to be working to a limited degree thus far.

I ended up having to break this off with the girl I had been seeing and its been tough the last few days without her. We have texted non stop for multiple months straight and would see each other multiple times a week for many hours, and I know this might not seem like a lot compared to people that have been in long term relationships for awhile, but even in this short time span I have honestly connected with this girl more than ANY other girl by FAR that I have just been friends and befits with over these past 7 years since my last gf. I felt truly appreciated by her and while she wasnt my typical type appearance wise felt a strong connection to her and had a lot of fun with her.

She felt trapped though in a position where she couldnt choose between her ex and I and didnt want to hurt or lose either of us from her life. She had been with him for over a year, and ever since they broke up last year was trying to work things out with him. He would show her a little promise and then back off again. Then when he learned about me he got really jealous and wanted to date her again, the thing she had been waiting for all along. She was struggling with great emotional turmoil for what to do. I had to put my own selfish feelings aside of wanting her to pick me, and I could understand from her point of view it was a pretty fucked position and she felt bad for even putting me through it and didnt mean to. Like I mentioned before though we just started with the intention to be friends with benefits and I knew she was talking to her ex all along, but as timed passed I actually started considering dating her and she started really liking me as well. Right around the time I was contemplating if I should ask her to be my girlfriend or not is when this ex came back into the picture and decided he wanted to try things again with her.

So the past two weeks after that we were just trying to figure out what to do with the whole situation and I just realized that what i thought was best for her and I was if I just stepped out of the equation. I told her to just go and see if things would work out with him because that was what she was waiting for for a long time and finally got the opportunity, and as long as he was still in the picture nothing could really come of us. It was hard, but I believe it was the right thing. So I have also been dealing with the after effects of that.

Some I suppose positive things to note however is I did switch a few habits, I cold turkey stopped caffeine on sunday and despite taking a LARGE daily dose I really didnt notice much of a difference besides slightly less energy. I got no withdrawl effects which I thought was pretty cool and peculiar because I always had in the past. So I am at least happy that coming off of that hasnt seemed to negatively impact me as much as I thought it would.

I also stopped looking at my phone first things in the morning before my morning routine. I now take my morning supplements, take a contrast shower, and do some yoga first. These were some habits ive been meaning to instill but havent been able to consistently implement. I actually think with her being out of the picture and the emotional/mental distress ive been experiencing were both motivating factors for me to do this to improve myself and lesson these symptoms.

Now Im just hoping I will soon come out of this emotional/mental fog and get back to a more poitive feeling and thinking orientation. During TID for both LTU4 and 5 there were moments where I was feeling pretty awesome, and want to get back to more of that.
(03-05-2019, 01:21 PM)Broski Wrote: [ -> ]LTU 5 -Day 9(3rd day of second on cycle)

I'm really struggling right now....I don't know if it is reversal residence or what, but it feels like I am running ANITLTU 5. Emotionally, mentally, physically, romantically, you name it and it has all pretty much went downhill since about Day 2 of this new version(There are however a few good new habits I started that i will mention at the end of the post). I feel kind of like how one of the members in Shanoons journal discussion mentioned they had been feeling on DMSI. Like fear and emotional distress was coming up and just sitting there for me to stew in. Ive had this hot burning sensation in my chest and it sometimes move up into my throat and other areas that i keep focusing on along with different negative accompanying thoughts. I try to rationally tell myself it means nothing and logically dismantle it, but it only seems to be working to a limited degree thus far.

I ended up having to break this off with the girl I had been seeing and its been tough the last few days without her. We have texted non stop for multiple months straight and would see each other multiple times a week for many hours, and I know this might not seem like a lot compared to people that have been in long term relationships for awhile, but even in this short time span I have honestly connected with this girl more than  ANY other girl by FAR that I have just been friends and befits with  over these past 7 years since my last gf. I felt truly appreciated by her and while she wasnt my typical type appearance wise felt a strong connection to her and had a lot of fun with her.

She felt trapped though in a position where she couldnt choose between her ex and I and didnt want to hurt or lose either of us from her life. She had been with him for over a year, and ever since they broke up last year was trying to work things out with him.  He would show her a little promise and then back off again. Then when he learned about me he got really jealous and wanted to date her again, the thing she had been waiting for all along.  She was struggling with great emotional turmoil for what to do. I had to put my own selfish feelings aside of wanting her to pick me, and I could understand from her point of view it was a pretty ***** position and she felt bad for even putting me through it and didnt mean to. Like I mentioned before though we just started with the intention to be friends with benefits and I knew she was talking to her ex all along, but as timed passed I actually started considering dating her and she started really liking me as well. Right around the time I was contemplating if I should ask her to be my girlfriend or not is when this ex came back into the picture and decided he wanted to try things again with her.

So the past two weeks after that we were just trying to figure out what to do with the whole situation and I just realized that what i thought was best for her and I was if I just stepped out of the equation. I told her to just go and see if things would work out with him because that was what she was waiting for for a long time and finally got the opportunity, and as long as he was still in the picture nothing could really come of us. It was hard, but I believe it was the right thing. So I have also been dealing with the after effects of that.

Some I suppose positive things to note however is I did switch a few habits, I cold turkey stopped caffeine on sunday and despite taking a LARGE daily dose I really didnt notice much of a difference besides slightly less energy. I got no withdrawl effects which I thought was pretty cool and peculiar because I always had in the past. So I am at least happy that coming off of that hasnt seemed to negatively impact me as much as I thought it would.

I also stopped looking at my phone first things in the morning before my morning routine. I now take my morning supplements, take a contrast shower, and do some yoga first. These were some habits ive been meaning to instill but havent been able to consistently implement. I actually think with her being out of the picture and the emotional/mental distress ive been experiencing were both motivating factors for me to do this to improve myself and lesson these symptoms.

Now Im just hoping I will soon come out of this emotional/mental fog and get back to a more poitive feeling and thinking orientation. During TID for both LTU4 and 5 there were moments where I was feeling pretty awesome, and want to get back to more of that.

Sounds like you really like her and she likes you too. Why not give it a chance? Maybe you will like her even more after?
do you really think she wants to go back to her ex... i think that was just your excuse of pushing her away.
Pretty sure she likes you more.
Base on your words the feeling I got is you do like her and will end up missing her...
it's not like you have to get married or anything.
just ask yourself would you regret this decision, the feeling of regret is the worst i hope no ones has to go through it.
(03-05-2019, 01:21 PM)Broski Wrote: [ -> ]LTU 5 -Day 9(3rd day of second on cycle)

I ended up having to break this off with the girl I had been seeing and its been tough the last few days without her. We have texted non stop for multiple months straight and would see each other multiple times a week for many hours, and I know this might not seem like a lot compared to people that have been in long term relationships for awhile, but even in this short time span I have honestly connected with this girl more than ANY other girl by FAR that I have just been friends and befits with over these past 7 years since my last gf. I felt truly appreciated by her and while she wasnt my typical type appearance wise felt a strong connection to her and had a lot of fun with her.

She felt trapped though in a position where she couldnt choose between her ex and I and didnt want to hurt or lose either of us from her life. She had been with him for over a year, and ever since they broke up last year was trying to work things out with him. He would show her a little promise and then back off again. Then when he learned about me he got really jealous and wanted to date her again, the thing she had been waiting for all along. She was struggling with great emotional turmoil for what to do. I had to put my own selfish feelings aside of wanting her to pick me, and I could understand from her point of view it was a pretty ***** position and she felt bad for even putting me through it and didnt mean to. Like I mentioned before though we just started with the intention to be friends with benefits and I knew she was talking to her ex all along, but as timed passed I actually started considering dating her and she started really liking me as well. Right around the time I was contemplating if I should ask her to be my girlfriend or not is when this ex came back into the picture and decided he wanted to try things again with her.

Sounds like you made the right choice to me. To try to date someone who can't make up their mind of who they like and don't like...that stuff can really suck the energy out of you and make you a mess. This is the time to learn to appreciate yourself so take the time off and your "alone-time" as a possibility for learning and growing. Maybe you need to learn to appreciate yourself more so you have a more stable ground to stand on.
Pages: 1 2 3