Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Tips for living a more active and social life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody, I just wanted to start a thread asking for tips on how to live a less boring, more interesting, more active and social lifestyle.

My life is pretty boring. I stay indoors most of the day, only getting out to run errands or go on walks.

I have a few friends I rarely see and that's it. No girlfriend, no job (although I'm working on that. I should be seeing a job coach some time next month), few friends, nothing to do, and generally no life. I look back on how I used to live before I was this bored, and I notice a life of solitary activities like watching Netflix, playing videogames, listening to music, surfing the net, browsing FB, and watching YT vids and stuff. Stuff that no longer interests me.

I feel like I've wasted a lot of my life and no longer can spend my time doing all that boring solitary stuff, but at the same time, I don't know what else to do with my life. I try to do stuff like learn the guitar for example, and not only do I get bored, but the fact that I'm still just sitting there alone bothers me. I'm trying to think of stuff I could go out and do to have more of a life. I know people (who I rarely see anymore) that have really active lives and lots of stories to tell and I wish my life were as interesting as theirs. I'm bored out of my mind, and wish I had something to do. So I'm wondering if anybody has any tips for how to live a more interesting and fun lifestyle? Does anybody have any tips/ideas on what I can start doing to spice up my dull life?
https://www.meetup.com/
How Meetup Works -
Find a Meetup

Discover local Meetups for all the things you love.
Create a Meetup
Create your own Meetup, and draw from a community of millions.
(02-08-2019, 03:08 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.meetup.com/
How Meetup Works -
Find a Meetup

Discover local Meetups for all the things you love.
Create a Meetup
Create your own Meetup, and draw from a community of millions.

Thanks 4Kingdoms. I'll be sure to check it out.
USLM4