Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AYP subs advice: Friend With Benefits or Romantic Lover?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after I'm done with my current programs, I intend to use an AYP sub.

Thing is, I'm not sure what AYP sub is best for me.

I want a close, loving relationship, but I also plan on teaching English abroad down the line, and I don't know how I can keep a committed relationship afloat while spending about a year separate, teaching abroad.

So I'm thinking of maybe just using the FWB sub instead of the romantic lover sub. That way, maybe I could form a close friendship and have sex, but the non-committed aspect of the relationship could leave me open for travel. But a piece of me is worried I'll find it unfulfilling or something. I would like a committed loving relationship, but I don't know if I'm ready for it yet and I don't know if I'll be able to keep the relationship going while traveling. Then again, it might be a couple of years until I get my bachelor's degree before I can go teaching abroad, and I don't know if the classroom environment is really for me. Perhaps it might be better for me to just try and find good work here, save up, and go travelling with my GF instead of teaching abroad and having a FWB on the side. Also, I dunno how close a FWB relationship will get and I DO want a close relationship, whether it's a friendship (with benefits) or something more. I'm not sure which one I should go with.

So I'm asking if anyone on this forum has any advice as to which one I should go with or how I should go about figuring out which one I should go with?

Does anybody have any advice for me?
I should make note that I've never really had a GF or had sex before, so I don't know if a committed long term relationship is right for me. I'm also kinda scared I won't be any good because of my lack of experience (in bed and in relationships).

I think a piece of me is worried I'll get dumped and left heartbroken and is afraid of a committed relationship also because of that.

I went through a really bad friendship breakup a little over a year ago, and still haven't recovered. But I want some sort of close relationship. I'm thinking if I get the perfect FWB, I can have another close friendship, but not worry about getting dumped, because it's not a committed romantic relationship. Even though a piece of me DOES want a committed romantic relationship. I'm not sure if the time is right for one, so a piece of my thinks attracting my perfect FWB is the better option. But another piece of me thinks "Well, if a serious romantic relationship is what you REALLY want, why not take a risk and get into one?"

I'm still quite uncertain about which one I want.
You want the most powerful and advanced manifestation program for sex, run DMSI.
Well I want to have a close relationship with whoever I'm having sex with. I guess I should get the Romantic Lover program then?

But the FWB could be a close friend I just have sex with...

You know what? I'm thinking maybe the FWB sub isn't best for having a close relationship. I guess I should get the Romantic Lover sub. Besides, I'm gonna become a teacher's assistant within the next couple of months. Doesn't the DMSI description say not to use DMSI around those who are underaged?

But it's not just sex I want. You know what? I'm beginning to think if I want more than just sex, the FWB sub isn't for me. Would you say that's an accurate assessment or do you think the FWB sub can help as well in that arena?
Friends with benefits aren't usually connected emotionally.
Right. Thanks Shannon. I guess the romantic lover sub is really what would suit my needs then. That shall be my next sub when I'm done with my current subs. Thanks.