Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM does it have to feel draining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm probably on month 2 of USLM. I felt an elated feeling in the beginning but then it subsided. I have been listening to the silent track at night and decided to change to the ocean one. Today, I feel like a wreck, so tired, low energy and brain fog.

Does it mean its working better? Should I continue with the ocean track, or stick to the silent one. I'm worried how I can work like this!
(02-04-2019, 11:21 PM)ianaav Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I'm probably on month 2 of USLM. I felt an elated feeling in the beginning but then it subsided. I have been listening to the silent track at night and decided to change to the ocean one. Today, I feel like a wreck, so tired, low energy and brain fog.

Does it mean its working better? Should I continue with the ocean track, or stick to the silent one. I'm worried how I can work like this!

MY initial response is NO the draining of your energy doesnt last,but ya have to keep going. give a few days....why the switch anyway?
If switching from a higher volume track to a lower volume track drains your energy, it is possible that the lower volume track isn't kicking in the regenerative effects enough. I note that when I use LTU3, I get tired and then the program kicks in the regenerative effects and supplies me with energy. But I use the ultrasonic track.
I find it kind of comes and goes, but I’m not sure how much of that is the sub and how much is my body telling me that it’s had enough of night shift.