Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 Run #3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day 2 Stage 1

I'm on 30 plus days no fap and semen retention. In general I don't fap, I do have sex but im telling my current person of interest im not ejaculating. Using the energy to further motivate myself. It's been a while since I ran this sub. Created positive habits like going to the gym again before starting this again. Definitely need this, i fellt like I've become too good of a person, and people were trying to punk me. Wether is true or not , its just a feeling.
What kind of reaction are you getting from the women when you tell them you won't finish?
(01-30-2019, 07:44 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of reaction are you getting from the women when you tell them you won't finish?

It's just one woman. At first she was suprised , but now she understands i had her do it before for about 3 weeks with me. I explained to her the concept. A month ago I was running the newer dmsi, that might of influenced me to semen retention. Either way I'm not ejaculating unless the girl is higher quality beauty then the one im currently with.
Stage 3

Started a new job working 60 some hours at the moment. Job requires me to lift , so I'm getting my workout in while going to the gym. Debating if I want to do another run or something like Woman magnet or sex magnet next preparing early. Working on building a social circle,  as i typically lone wolf it.