Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question for Shannon regarding women & status.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have nothing externally, no more muscles, no more car (lost license), no money & almost no clothes ( not much variation in clothing). My gf has stuck with me despite me having NOTHING externally, I been broke for awhile.

All I have is a apartment.

Is it rare to find a women who will stick by you despite you not having anything material.

I have been rock bottom ever since losing my license, & I have been out of work for a bit, although i'm going back this week.

Is she a keeper? Is it rare to find someone like her, I had a car, 25 more lbs of muscle on me (im not big anymore) and nice clothes and allot more when we first started dating but I lost it all and she hasn't left me.

Is that rare to find in a women nowadays, someone who will love you despite the things that you have materially.

I am asking this to Shannon but I am curious what everyone else thinks as well.

We have been living apart for the last week n half, we are set to move in together on the 9th.
Yes, it's rare.
I think you already know that these days especially it’s rare. She may still be there for you because of how you make her feel, as opposed to just focusing on what you have, or have going for yourself. Realistically though, I don’t think she’ll stick around forever while you’re in that situation unless she feels like you’re actually putting in the effort to improve and get back to where you were...and beyond.
Dude... If you have a woman who belief in you, despite your setback in life, you better get your sh*t together and make yourself worthy of such a privilege.
Thanks guys, Yeah I will definitely work hard & gain back my muscle, financial and material status and keep working hard. Were moving in together again on the 9th.

The future is bright. I just stated US/LM & it feels good already.

I feel blessed, she misses me so much & loves me so much. She hates that we haven't been living together & aren't always together like we were for the last 8 months.
Simply listening to USLM will enhance your status in your/her eyes. That in itself will be enough, or a catalyst to go higher. The muscles in themself mean nothing. It's the true 'you' in your heart/core which she is drawn/connected to.
(01-29-2019, 05:50 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]I have nothing externally, no more muscles, no more car (lost license), no money & almost no clothes ( not much variation in clothing). My gf has stuck with me despite me having NOTHING externally, I been broke for awhile.

Is it rare to find a women who will stick by you despite you not having anything material.

I have been rock bottom ever since losing my license, & I have been out of work for a bit, although i'm going back this week.

Is she a keeper? Is it rare to find someone like her, I had a car, 25 more lbs of muscle on me (im not big anymore) and nice clothes and allot more when we first started dating but I lost it all and she hasn't left me.

Is that rare to find in a women nowadays, someone who will love you despite the things that you have materially.

We have been living apart for the last week n half, we are set to move in together on the 9th.

If you start a relationship with a female and lose everything then usually they will leave.

If you however are IN a relationship with a female, have built a lot of memories and invested in each other, then its not rare for a female to stick by you in these times.

It very much also depends on culture, religious conviction and family background too as well as to how a female may respond in such circumstances. Nothing is every so predictable.

Not shannon or anyone here can tell you whether you should stick with her or not. The fact that you are asking makes me wonder why you feel you need to, because dont you know how you feel about her? dont expect online virtual friends and keyboard warriors to assist when it comes to how YOU feel about someone and what they have shown and proven to you.

hope it helps and i hope your turns around for you soon buddy!
(01-29-2019, 05:50 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]I have nothing externally, no more muscles, no more car (lost license), no money & almost no clothes ( not much variation in clothing). My gf has stuck with me despite me having NOTHING externally, I been broke for awhile.

It depends on why she have stayed with you. She may like you, value your relationship and believe in that you will get yourself on your feet. She may have low self confidence and stay with you as a "safe alternative". It all depends on your relationship. And the only way to know for sure, it to talk about it.

The way you are phrasing your question about how hard it is to find someone who will be with your regardless of your financial situation tell me that you are not really having a strong relationship with her, or that you are unaware of it, otherwise you would make your decision based on your relationship, what you feel for her, rather than how "rare" she is. Do you want to be with her? Why? These are questions you need to answer for yourself. Is she a support for you? Do you value her?

I saw a talk with Jordan Peterson that women often value the potential they see in a man, more than his current assets. But this is only one part of the reason behind that she stay with you. The other part is your emotional bond, what you enjoy in each-other.
(01-30-2019, 07:58 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Raykon' pid='215182' dateline='1548813002']
I saw a talk with Jordan Peterson that women often value the potential they see in a man, more than his current assets. But this is only one part of the reason behind that she stay with you. The other part is your emotional bond, what you enjoy in each-other.
I watched a video by Alpha Male Strategies a few weeks ago that touched on this I was trying to find it. Basically it talks about this same thing.

A lot of women see their man as a project specially women that make more money than their man.

Do I think your woman is a unicorn? I think she just sees your potential and you're also probably doing something good in the bed department. If she didn't have either of those two from you then she would drop you in a second. She might still drop you in a second the moment she comes across a guy interested in her that has more money than you/higher status/better looking.

Your girl also probably has low self steam or low confidence she can find someone better at the moment. She's comfortable where she's at UNTIL YOU FK UP!

You have to understand that's the nature of women (hypergamy). She is looking out for herself and offspring by finding a guy that will be able to take care of her and offspring simple as that. She still believes you are that man but wait to see what happens when she no longer believes that! You won't be saying she's a unicorn anymore Wink

I was in this situation myself. When i was having money problems I had a woman who made 6 times as much as me. She was very attractive but low in confidence.

She knew of my potential she knew all the stuff i was working on and also the self improvement stuff I was doing plus I made sure I fkd her hard and often (which is a must if you want to keep your girl in this situation and any girl). If she saw no potential in me to be better and i didn't fk her well she would have dumped me for sure.

Keep working to improve your situation and please don't think your woman is a unicorn. That same unicorn the moment she loses hope in your potential or meets a better guy than you she might drop you. Yes she's better than most but don't treat her like a unicorn.