Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Equalizers and sound enhancers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Is there any problem using my PC sound enhancer to make trickling stream of E2.0 more pleasent at night while sleeping?dos'nt change the sound so much,but makes it really pleasent.It makes me sleep better.
Thanks
(01-28-2019, 09:33 AM)saamaanazizi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Is there any problem using my PC sound enhancer to make trickling stream of E2.0 more pleasent at night while sleeping?dos'nt change the sound so much,but makes it really pleasent.It makes me sleep better.
Thanks

Unless you can definitively and correctly answer the following question with a solid "No", do not use it:

Does using it in any way alter, damage or lessen the subliminal audio?
(01-28-2019, 05:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you can definitively and correctly answer the following question with a solid "No", do not use it:

I know it changes the frequencies,But I don't know if the trickling stream depends on frequencies like ultrosonic does.
IF you say it does depend on frequencies then definitely I shouldn't.
(01-29-2019, 01:20 AM)saamaanazizi Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2019, 05:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Unless you can definitively and correctly answer the following question with a solid "No", do not use it:

I know it changes the frequencies,But I don't know if the trickling stream depends on frequencies like ultrosonic does.
IF you say it does depend on frequencies then definitely I shouldn't.

Masked format uses volume differencing to operate. It should work in that case.