Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI Intoxication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DMSI taking away our intoxication, is that really a good thing? No longer being able to enjoy a beer or a reefer from time to time?
Is it? I have very little feedback on that module. Tell me what you have experienced with it.

The goal is to maintain optimal state for executing DMSI. If you do anything chemical-wise other than take medication that would pull you out of ideal state, DMSI will attempt to force a state shift override back to ideal state for executing DMSI. What's not to like about that?
I had no problem establishing a nice buzz from a few drinks last night. My caffeinated drinks also still do their job just fine. Neither the alcohol nor caffeine seem to disrupt execution of the aura, in my experience (so far).
(01-27-2019, 02:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Is it? I have very little feedback on that module. Tell me what you have experienced with it.

The goal is to maintain optimal state for executing DMSI. If you do anything chemical-wise other than take medication that would pull you out of ideal state, DMSI will attempt to force a state shift override back to ideal state for executing DMSI. What's not to like about that?

Let's say smoking the reefer doesnt do much for me anymore. Seems like i can smoke and more and basically no effect, seems I am executing well in that regard...

It has been in place since 3.3 d right otherwise it was total placebo

Because I have had these effects since 3.3 d
(01-27-2019, 09:41 PM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2019, 02:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Is it? I have very little feedback on that module. Tell me what you have experienced with it.

Let's say smoking the reefer doesnt do much for me anymore. Seems like i can smoke and more and basically no effect, seems I am executing well in that regard...

It has been in place since 3.3 d right otherwise it was total placebo

Because I have had these effects since 3.3 d

3.3-D is when it was added. Not placebo.
Because over the winter holidays I was smoking some weed I noticed this effect and yet did not know about it from anywhere else. Only as 3.3.1 d was released did i carefully reread the store page and found the part about intoxication suppression. Once again for me a sign of the effectiveness of the subs and if that's what it takes so be it
I notice when I smoke weed im sobering up pretty quickly. Like, when others are high/stoned, I feel myself shifting back, regaining like none was digested.

Cig smoking on the other hand, gives me low energy/state, headaches and feeling like shit. Far from optimal.

alcohol, seems to have little effect at all. Figure, Im not drinking much at all/rarely/sporadically depending on the setting.
Heh, cig smoking might be causing that not just due to the nicotine intake (though it is a "downer" drug), but most probably due to causing oxygen deficiency.

No amount of state shifting is going to help with *that*, I think. Big Grin
Since running DMSI its noticable magnified. It clearly fucks up state. With each version I notice it more clearly. Also, the urges to smoke have reduced strongly, probably due to FRM removing and stripping reasons to smoke.
(01-31-2019, 01:06 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]Since running DMSI its noticable magnified. It clearly fucks up state. With each version I notice it more clearly. Also, the urges to smoke have reduced strongly, probably due to FRM removing and stripping reasons to smoke.

I've noticed that with masturbation. Before it was hard not to, now it's pretty easy.
(02-01-2019, 03:40 AM)StridingStrider Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2019, 01:06 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]Since running DMSI its noticable magnified. It clearly fucks up state. With each version I notice it more clearly. Also, the urges to smoke have reduced strongly, probably due to FRM removing and stripping reasons to smoke.

I've noticed that with masturbation. Before it was hard not to, now it's pretty easy.

This version makes it alot easier not to mess it up
Its like your body is high there still are effects of the weed but you are sober. It is like a significant part of the high just never comes, mental clarity prevails (at least much clearer than expected).
(02-01-2019, 03:40 AM)StridingStrider Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah with masturbation the same. No interest in it.
(02-01-2019, 09:31 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]Its like your body is high there still are effects of the weed but you are sober. It is like a significant part of the high just never comes, mental clarity prevails (at least much clearer than expected).

For lack of better description, it feels state shifting pushes me agressively through the fog/high/whatever. Its like losing the connection with the high ( depending on the amount smoked ) and just running on functionality.
Pages: 1 2