Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Patching the Druid - DMSI report (331D)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you can see, I've done AM6 thrice, WM2 and SM3 twice and now I'm testing DMSI.

I already wrote in my WM2 journal what's my current situation:
I started bedding women three months ago and now I have a regular sex life and no problems with finding women to get laid. DMSI will help me make the process even easier and hopefully the quality of women will improve. Now I'm bedding 7's and 8's but I want beautiful women (9's and 10's) in my life. I'm patient, step by step I believe I'll get there. I suppose it's all about rooting out the old belief; "I don't deserve beautiful women" since when I was a kid my beautiful classmates tended to laugh at me for my insecurity which was my wodenrful daddy's work. Those girls treated me as if I was a leper, literally, just for fun. Guys, you've no idea how wonderful it was to touch women seeing they like it... I'm 35 y.o. and I suffered from that shit for so many miserable years but now I'm free and willing to move forward with DMSI under my belt.

I still feel I need patching deep inside, especially one related to women.

I used DMSI last night and now I feel quite peculiar. As if I had a hangover but like a newborn at the same time. I had interesting visions (while my eyes were closed) before falling asleep; it was the snarling maw of a fierce wolf readying itself to attack me but it wasn't frightining at all.
Welcome to your first 5.5G sub! Man, I can't imagine what that leap feels like, since I started w/ the first 5.5G sub - E2. 5G ---> DMSI 3.3 ---> Good luck, have fun!
(01-20-2019, 05:45 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to your first 5.5G sub! Man, I can't imagine what that leap feels like, since I started w/ the first 5.5G sub - E2. 5G ---> DMSI 3.3 ---> Good luck, have fun!

Thank you very much, mate. I too think it's going to be a splendid run. Smile
My self-confidence has skyrocketed and I feel my body language is much sexier. I don't feel social anxiety at all. Also my standards are higher, I excluded sluts from my menu and now I've decided to try to build a valuable female-social circle. I'm not concerned about sex at all, it's not like "I need to have sex" anymore, I'm relaxed.

2 days off and I'm switching to the newest version.
Despite the fact recently I've slept six hours per night only I feel as if I was high and I've got a lot of energy.

Yesterday and two days ago at the coffeshop some beautiful women (9s, 10s) were correcting their make-up in front of me. It had never happened before and it wasn't one woman but three and within two days so I doubt it was merely an accident.

People are more friendly to me in general.
Day 43
I think DMSI is "too powerful" and digging really deep making my mind struggle with the old fears. I have to be patient and let it do its job. The former version of DMSI gave me much better external results (plenty of IOIs and women approaching me) but it seems to me it's starting to happen on DMSI now, too. I've been using the sub for over one month and I'm getting laid with my new lover now. But it was fast, I met her twice only and we ended up in bed. And it's not typical of a Vietnamese woman to behave like that. She's not a slut but a normal 40y.o. woman. But in general the current DMSI is giving me a really hard time since it causes me socially anxious from time to time. Now much less than one week ago.
Day 76
I feel I need a break since I'm mentaly exhausted.

The former version worked for me significantly better if it comes to external results. I think I shall wait till the next version shows up.
All right, I've decided to switch to the hybrid version and use it 5,5h/day - 5days/week -> 2days off
Day 80

Now I really feel the sub doing its job. It's like an upgraded version of WM for me. I'm much more socially solid and there's a powerful core of attraction in me, like almost every move in social context is aimed to attract women's attention and it works. I feel confident and relaxed, no social concerns at all. I'm full of... a light which attracts women. I don't feel exhausted and like a nonentity anymore (which was the case while I was doing the masked version according to the instruction). It started to happen when I switched to the hybrid version and I changed the routine (to 5days/week, 2days off, 5loops/24h)
Day 87

I don't care about being an alpha any more. When I was doing AM6 I tried to be one and didn't allow people to treat me bad. Now I'm indifferent and just keep going if they're bad to me. Also I don't care about qualifying women (on that scale 1-10). If a woman is interested in me and she's nice and nice to look at I just "invite" her to my bed. I feel really calm and at peace with myself, it's super easy for me to express my sexual interest and sexual intentions to women. I feel my very core is getting really solid. The funny thing is, I was right about to give up on the sub since I didn't see any external results but they're coming to me step by step according to the advancement in my very core power
Interesting. I would assume that your extended use of AM/WM/SM has help you to build a solid foundation for you, allowing DMSI to do its thing to the extend that it does. I don´t think that the effects you are now getting from DMSI would have been as good if it were not for your earlier use of subs. What do you think? I´m not saying that one cant get solid results just from DMSI itself, but I think that its safe to assume that your history with related subs have helped the case, maybe even to great extend.
It's hard to tell and even harder to measure but I'm sure my sub history laid fundations to my DMSI run. But I feel DMSI works in a very different way to the subs I did before. It feels as if happening from the bottom of my mind to the external world whilst the former subs were much more superficial. It's like slow emerging from dark watets to a new reality whilst the former subs gave me a feel of being on a roller-coaster.
(04-17-2019, 07:20 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]Day 87

I don't care about being an alpha any more. When I was doing AM6 I tried to be one and didn't allow people to treat me bad. Now I'm indifferent and just keep going if they're bad to me. Also I don't care about qualifying women (on that scale 1-10). If a woman is interested in me and she's nice and nice to look at I just "invite" her to my bed. I feel really calm and at peace with myself, it's super easy for me to express my sexual interest and sexual intentions to women. I feel my very core is getting really solid. The funny thing is, I was right about to give up on the sub since I didn't see any external results but they're coming to me step by step according to the advancement in my very core power

Same here regarding the not caring about being an alpha anymore. It feels weird. New territory. I realize just now how much stuff ive let go tbh.
Day 93

To me, the current version is much worse than the previous one (311) if it comes to external results. It's like a serious downgrade and it makes me tired and feel as if I was a nonentity. Both SM and WM were far much better at attaining their external and ultimate goals.
Pages: 1 2