Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My Freakin USLM 3 Journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok.. been on this forum a while.. not sure what initially brought me here, perhaps it was a friend who was into the pick up artist stuff.. I cannot remember.

Preamble.. I have had DMSI since it came out, have played it here and there without any outwardly noticeable results - the kind where a woman walks up to you and initiates something.

Long story short, I have no issue dating, but at times chasing just seems to be a drag, so I took a deep dive intending to see where DMSI would lead me.. nowhere!

I also have the old UL, TLAM and SM.. I have played them incessantly before and again, with no visible outward positive results.

Having read ncbeareatingman - he sounds euphoric.. but I don't recall anything to the effect of anything tangible having manifested.

So, I am a tad skeptical, and perhaps that's the best state to start from - a place of doubt and be proven wrong?

Those of you who've read some of my posts and arguments with Shannon on this forum will realize I'm all about ze Money!
I come from a 3rd World and have "made it," so to say, in the good ol' USA.. but I want more darnit!

I want that Shared Amenities Ranch in the Foothills of Colorado.. complete with recreational vehicles and the chance to ride horses and post them pictures on social media!

For a black dude, might sound weird to want this type of lifestyle.. but I desire it like the very air we breath.

My approach with USLM3 is for the rapid manifestation of matter... finances, gifts, free first class tickets, lucky lottery draws, good stock picks (I play penny stocks and cryptos), debt paid off in mysterious ways..

So, consider this my journey.. I am about to purchase the program, then religiously listen to it whilst asleep and when working on the PC.

I work from home - I'm very disciplined and can set time to work and then play.

I don't want to drag on too long with this preamble.. but should be interesting to see results, if any..

This should be exciting, regardless..
I will endeavor to post as the results come in - good or bad!

I am an optimistic (super high) dude, and I am self motivated.. I know, I know, what am I doing here then?Superman

Sigh.. it's not easy being me, promise!

Time to buy the program and prep..
Hi Rain,

If I were you I would hold off on USLM3 for the next 1-3 weeks because USLM4 is likely to come out within that time frame. This is not going to be a free upgrade, so even if you have USLM3 you're going to have to pay the full price for the program all over again. If you want a better version of it that is Smile
(01-18-2019, 06:45 PM)Rainmak3r Wrote: [ -> ]Ok.. been on this forum a while.. not sure what initially brought me here, perhaps it was a friend who was into the pick up artist stuff.. I cannot remember.

Preamble.. I have had DMSI since it came out, have played it here and there without any outwardly noticeable results - the kind where a woman walks up to you and initiates something.

Long story short, I have no issue dating, but at times chasing just seems to be a drag, so I took a deep dive intending to see where DMSI would lead me.. nowhere!

I also have the old UL, TLAM and SM.. I have played them incessantly before and again, with no visible outward positive results.

Having read ncbeareatingman - he sounds euphoric.. but I don't recall anything to the effect of anything tangible having manifested.

So, I am a tad skeptical, and perhaps that's the best state to start from - a place of doubt and be proven wrong?

Those of you who've read some of my posts and arguments with Shannon on this forum will realize I'm all about ze Money!
I come from a 3rd World and have "made it," so to say, in the good ol' USA.. but I want more darnit!

I want that Shared Amenities Ranch in the Foothills of Colorado.. complete with recreational vehicles and the chance to ride horses and post them pictures on social media!

For a black dude, might sound weird to want this type of lifestyle.. but I desire it like the very air we breath.

My approach with USLM3 is for the rapid manifestation of matter... finances, gifts, free first class tickets, lucky lottery draws, good stock picks (I play penny stocks and cryptos), debt paid off in mysterious ways..

So, consider this my journey.. I am about to purchase the program, then religiously listen to it whilst asleep and when working on the PC.

I work from home - I'm very disciplined and can set time to work and then play.

I don't want to drag on too long with this preamble.. but should be interesting to see results, if any..

This should be exciting, regardless..
I will endeavor to post as the results come in - good or bad!

I am an optimistic (super high) dude, and I am self motivated.. I know, I know, what am I doing here then?Superman

Sigh.. it's not easy being me, promise!

Time to buy the program and prep..

I wouldnt exactly call it Euphoric but thank you and two) Things Manifest in my life daily/weekly on USLM3 some I post here and some I dont. YOU dont know what I manifested or what the "Fuller" deal is Man! Besides EVERYTHING isnt all aboout externals,either,NOT for Me it isnt. yes I could use more money and better living situation,of course, but what USLM3 has done/is doing for ME INTENRALLY,that alone would be worth the price of this program,its been life changing,the rest will follow and USLM3 continues to IMPROVE MY LIFE. USLM3 is working for shure and I, too am waiting for the next levels Ultra Monetary Success(UMS) and USLM4 to come forth..with even more power to it.
I wanna say too,just coz you're a darker brown,so what, mexican's were the first REAL cowboy's and they were darker brown,the American Indian's rode like hell...on horses,without a saddle.talk about tough!!(Understatement!!)
IM half A.Indian and Half Irish...Im NOT letting any of the abouve ,limit me that you mentioned in your post..be who you are...if you love it,be yourself in full and do it. you dont have to be a steriotype,or allow that bowl-sheet to hold YOU Back,just coz its not atypical to do so Man! and if you are allowing it to hold you back outta fear ,which is sounds like,work with USLM3/4 or whatever it takes to clear that stuff out...the up-leveled version of Fear Remover AKA 4.4 IS G gonna kick ass on the 'fear based,limited stuff'. fuk'um man you're YOU,not 'them' I Love the line ":Be yourself,everyone else is taken!"
Quote:So, I am a tad skeptical, and perhaps that's the best state to start from - a place of doubt and be proven wrong?

Okay, so you have used several of my programs and have refused to cooperate at a subconscious level, resulting in none of the intended results at a conscious or subconscious level.

This resulted in you consciously becoming skeptical, and now you're saying this may be the best way forward.

What do you suppose assuming a conscious point of view that "it doesn't work, prove me wrong" does? It builds a wall to achieving the goals of the program. It's basically trying to prevent what the program is trying to accomplish, under the cover of "rationalism".

If you want to see what the programs can do, then you would be best advised to do this.

1. Recognize that some people get results, and some people don't. This is because some people are executing, and some refuse to.
2. Recognize that the program is just a set of instructions. Unless and until you execute those instructions, nothing happens. The program can only give you the instructions and try to persuade you to execute them. The rest is all you.
3. Recognize that you have refused to execute in the past, and that assuming a "skeptical" point of view is really just your subconscious tricking your conscious mind into helping it make executing more difficult, at the least.
4. Assume a point of view of, "I haven't achieved results so far, but I see others achieving them, so I will remain neutral and keep trying as new technology comes out." This way you don't help your subconscious resist, but you also only get the results of the program to whatever degree it has succeeded in persuading you to execute.
(01-19-2019, 10:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:So, I am a tad skeptical, and perhaps that's the best state to start from - a place of doubt and be proven wrong?

Okay, so you have used several of my programs and have refused to cooperate at a subconscious level, resulting in none of the intended results at a conscious or subconscious level.

Thank you Shannon for chirping in.
You raise very valid arguments, and me being here, I am hoping is the sign to the Universe that "I am willing and ready" to be in the flow, as it were!

If I'm subconsciously resisting, and believe me, I'm not skeptical of your assertion.. I seem to be "immune" to a lot of subliminals, and not yours only.

So, it this were the case.. me subconsciously blocking or creating barriers, how do I "unconsciously" break that, seeing as I am consciously willing to buy and listen to the subs?

How does one intentionally break through and become receptive to the messages in your (or any other) sub?

This is a question that vexes me, do I write affirmations and use them as a "self love, self acceptance" mantra, or perhaps listen to some of your subs with a script intending to "break" the cycle of resistance and allow the flow of energy through me so as to achieve the end results I have set for myself?

Thank you for your feedback.. seems I have some homework to do. Confused
(01-19-2019, 05:07 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldnt exactly call it Euphoric but thank you and two) Things Manifest in my life daily/weekly on USLM3 some I post here and some I dont.
YOU dont know what I manifested or what the "Fuller" deal is Man! Besides EVERYTHING isnt all aboout externals,either,NOT for Me it isnt. yes I could use more money and better living situation,of course, but what USLM3 has done/is doing for ME INTENRALLY,that alone would be worth the price of this program,its been life changing,the rest will follow and USLM3 continues to IMPROVE MY LIFE. USLM3 is working for shure and I, too am waiting for the next levels Ultra Monetary Success(UMS) and USLM4 to come forth..with even more power to it.

My Brother from another Mother.. Thanks for your insights and being totally vulnerable by sharing your experience.
Internal successes should transfer into the real world, that's always been my belief!
If one is completely happy, then that needs to be your present reality, not just an internal paradigm.

Same with an internal feeling of wealth, somehow that needs to manifest in your reality, otherwise, what's the objective?

Everyone here's after a fix, a solution, be it to bang more girls or overcome internal insecurities.. they all manifest in the external, as they should!

Your internal beliefs always become your outward reality - so thank you for sharing, and here's rooting for you, that may your internal world become your reality, whatever that may be.
(01-20-2019, 07:15 PM)Rainmak3r Wrote: [ -> ]

You raise very valid arguments, and me being here, I am hoping is the sign to the Universe that "I am willing and ready" to be in the flow, as it were!

If I'm subconsciously resisting, and believe me, I'm not skeptical of your assertion.. I seem to be "immune" to a lot of subliminals, and not yours only.

So, it this were the case.. me subconsciously blocking or creating barriers, how do I "unconsciously" break that, seeing as I am consciously willing to buy and listen to the subs?

How does one intentionally break through and become receptive to the messages in your (or any other) sub?

This is a question that vexes me, do I write affirmations and use them as a "self love, self acceptance" mantra, or perhaps listen to some of your subs with a script intending to "break" the cycle of resistance and allow the flow of energy through me so as to achieve the end results I have set for myself?

If I fully knew the answer, you wouldn't be asking the question. The only thing I can suggest is, stay on the advancements of the FRM.

I don't recommend affirmations with subs; mixing mind programming techniques is not a great idea. Affirmations also are quite weak in comparison. The only good thing about them is they have the conscious will behind them, which is a very powerful thing.

As far as I know so far, all resistance stems from fear. That's why FRM is so important. But what has to be done to overcome the fear, I don't know how fast the process is, yet, although DMSI 3.3.1 with FRM 4.4 should make it much faster than it was in DMSI 3.3.
(01-21-2019, 01:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

If I fully knew the answer, you wouldn't be asking the question. The only thing I can suggest is, stay on the advancements of the FRM.

I don't recommend affirmations with subs; mixing mind programming techniques is not a great idea. Affirmations also are quite weak in comparison. The only good thing about them is they have the conscious will behind them, which is a very powerful thing.

As far as I know so far, all resistance stems from fear. That's why FRM is so important. But what has to be done to overcome the fear, I don't know how fast the process is, yet, although DMSI 3.3.1 with FRM 4.4 should make it much faster than it was in DMSI 3.3.

Hey Shannon, how soon can we expect 3.3.1?
(01-21-2019, 01:44 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2019, 01:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey Shannon, how soon can we expect 3.3.1?

I've been wrong for the last 5 days now, so here goes: it's uploading now, and all I have to do from this point is calculate ASRB2, loops and update the product page, which should happen tomorrow.