Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Law of Attraction / manifestation discussion thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought it is a good idea to start a separate thread about LoA and manifestation.

I find the subject(s) to be fascinating!

And it is probably better to discuss in its own thread, rather than Shannon’s Discussion thread.

Some of my favourite forums have disappeared into oblivion over the years. My personal faves include:

PSIPOG:
This was a great forum with a main focus on energy manipulation techniques, though had a lot of LoA / manifestation discussions and members who were into manifesting stuff. It closed several years ago Sad

They shared a breathing technique, where you would connect to the earth / sun, and breathe in energy from those be used in visualisations / manifestations. They believed that the human body was like a battery that could be charged with energy, and that this energy could be used to power manifestation(s).

Level of Consciousness:
Was mainly focused on self-improvement, but naturally had some members that were into LoA / manifestation. The forum eventually just faded into oblivion Sad

They tended to believe that humans were beings of infinite potential, and that deeply held beliefs affect individuals in profound ways. Different thoughts have different frequencies, and the main way to improve yourself is to tune yourself with the highest frequencies. They used to say that the highest frequencies were unconditional love, gratitude, forgiveness, humbleness, pure joy and compassion. Tuning yourself to the highest frequencies would naturally lead to a life of abundance and fulfilment. And the lowest frequencies (shame, guilt, apathy, grief, fear, neediness, anger and arrogance) would lead to misery and poverty.

(Can’t mention name, since they directly sell subs, making them a competitor of SubShop):
This was a PUA forum that I used to frequent. Some of the members were into LoA / manifestation and were using it to get laid (natch! It was a PUA forum!).

One member spent more than 9 years (3,000+ consecutive days) visualising himself as the sexiest and hottest dude on the planet. He visualised himself having heaps of sex / orgies. He visualised random women walking up to him on the street and making out with him. He visualised women sucking his cock while he waited in line at the supermarket. He visualised himself having showers with naked hot chicks (10s). He visualised every crazy / awesome scenario he could imagine, all focusing on how sexy he was and successful with women he was. He said he typically spent a couple of hours each day, every day, for just over 9 years, on his visualisations.

He said that he manifested many lovers. He lamented that he couldn’t hold down a steady girlfriend, since other chicks kept seducing him and his girlfriends kept getting jealous / insecure, and leaving him for a less popular guy. He had some awesome stories about having sex at work, and in supermarket parking lots (in the backseat of the car).

(Edit: This forum has a section on using subliminals. It doesn’t seem to sell any though. I edited out the name, in case it infringes upon a SubTalk forum rule):
Pretty sure this is the forum that had the woman who manifested a boyfriend that she considered to be ideal for her. It seems to still be up and running Wink

This forum is a mixed bag, in terms of members. Some members seem pretty great and are devoted to being the best version of themselves that they can be. Other members are a bit needy (some REALLY obsess over their ex!). But there are some gems, and some interesting personal stories there. It has a variety of subforums to discuss different techniques / tools relating to LoA / manifestation.

Some personal stories from members are interesting. And the recommendation of making a slideshow movie of what you want to have / experience is a good idea. Some members mentioned putting a vision board (pictures of what you want to manifest / have / experience) next to your bed so that it is the last thing you see each night, and first thing you tend to see in the morning.

Also, ‘new age’ forums tend to attract some LoA / manifestation enthusiasts.

And, yeah, I’m always open to learning more about LoA / manifestation, and hearing people’s success stories with LoA / manifestation Smile
Great idea for a thread, Shannon's journal thread was not a place for such discussion.

One day (not today though) I will share my story with LOA, one part success and one part tale of caution.

In short though yes, it works, but it takes a lot of care and you need to be careful what you wish for.

As for me at this time, I don't entertain LOA right now, subs are doing enough work and I don't want to mess with that too much.
Thank you!
Great thread! LoA is really a thing, i took almost 10 years (4 of those into self-development) to realize it is real and it's potential benefits (basically infinite). I guess the trigger for that was USLM3, it really opened up a gate of positivity and opportunities for me.

I am reading and studying all i can about it and how to apply it best, i am doing daily (at morning) and frequent (when i remember which is getting more and more frequent) affirmations and visualizations, usually, around money, wealth and success since they are my major and urgent blocks.

I noticed lot's of strange coincidences happening, miracles solutions to HUGE problems in my life that i didn't even think about how much would impair my ability to be successful (thanks, divine intelligence).

Although Shannon doesn't recommend that we mix tools with his subs, i found that FOR ME, visualization and affirmations helped a LOT.
I remember an amusing success story about manifestation:

A guy said his old friends were taking him for granted, and treating him like crap.

So this guy came up with the affirmation of “I now have better friends in my life” (or something very similar). He repeated it 1,000s of times, like a mantra (he even recorded it, and played it on loop in the background).

After doing it for a while, he asked a LoA forum (he was a member of) something along the lines of ‘why haven’t I met any new friends (as in other people). My old friends keep contacting me and are suddenly really respectful and treating me much better. WTF?’

Someone replied to him ‘Wow you got great results. You manifested BETTER friends’!

Seems like his minds had different understandings of ‘better friends’:
His conscious = meeting strangers that will become friends that will treat me better than my old friends have been treating me.

His subconscious = make my existing friends better / manifest their ‘better side’.

He was surprised by the results!!
(01-18-2019, 03:11 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]I remember an amusing success story about manifestation:

A guy said his old friends were taking him for granted, and treating him like crap.

So this guy came up with the affirmation of “I now have better friends in my life” (or something very similar). He repeated it 1,000s of times, like a mantra (he even recorded it, and played it on loop in the background).

After doing it for a while, he asked a LoA forum (he was a member of) something along the lines of ‘why haven’t I met any new friends (as in other people). My old friends keep contacting me and are suddenly really respectful and treating me much better. WTF?’

Someone replied to him ‘Wow you got great results. You manifested BETTER friends’!

Seems like his minds had different understandings of ‘better friends’:
His conscious = meeting strangers that will become friends that will treat me better than my old friends have been treating me.

His subconscious = make my existing friends better / manifest their ‘better side’.

He was surprised by the results!!

Interesting. LOA is very interesting.
Yeah, i always focus more on the feeling and a generic situation, i try to not be so specific since the divine intelligence is infinity and for sure will come up with the best outcome that i haven't even considered because the divine intelligence is always a LONG time ahead.
In the LOA, they say " You become what you think about". If you were to start thinking about what you wanted ( aside from affirmationa and traditional visualization) how would you do it?
I found this interesting couple of paragraphs from a book called ‘Healing and Recovery’:

[attachment=660]

And:

[attachment=661]
(01-19-2019, 01:53 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]I found this interesting couple of paragraphs from a book called ‘Healing and Recovery’:

And:
Has anyone ever tried to just thinking about what you wanted and took action to get it by believing LOA would help? Not doing affirmations just plain old thinking & action. How has it help? I am talking about doing it consciously, not when you were not aware of LOA.
Water/Ice/Steam/Fog/Clouds Different Forms of the Same Thing
Matter and Energy are different forms of the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuoy7IDFj6A
12 minutes 10 seconds
(01-18-2019, 10:35 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]In the LOA, they say " You become what you think about". If you were to start thinking about what you wanted ( aside from affirmationa and traditional visualization) how would you do it?

Some techniques / tools that I’m aware of include:

Vision Board = find pictures that represent what you want to manifest / or what you want to become and put it up somewhere you will regularly see it. A lot of people put in near their bed so than it is the last thing they see before going to bed. Make zero effort to deliberately look at it (only see it as you go about your day to day life).

Mind Movie / Video = Make your own video with images that represent what you want to manifest / what you want to become. You can overlay some affirmations in the form of rapidly scrolling text for extra effectiveness. Watch the video every day, as much as you want (the more times you watch it, the better). Also, you can blend text into some of the images (for example, find a picture of the car you want and add “My car” text in the middle of the car). Alternatively, you can find these types of videos on YouTube. Though making your own is probably better, since you can specifically choose images that resonate with you.

Subliminal Software (e.g. Subliminal Blaster) = rapidly flashes affirmations on your computer screen. Used when working or playing computer games or watching Netflix, etc. WARNING: Some versions of Subliminal Blaster (and similar programs) may contain malware, or bloatware, or adware, or annoying toolbars, etc. in the installer. Download at your own risk!! Antivirus scan BEFORE running exe / installer is recommended.

NAPs = Record your affirmations and play at night, all night, every night. Sorta like a 1G sub.

Subliminals = Such as Shannon’s subs, etc. (you already knew about this one).

Zen style = Choose one image that represents what you want to manifest / want to become and stare at it for extended periods of time while breathing deeply. Aim for 30-60 minute sessions. Do at least one session per day. Focus entirely on it. Focus should be as single-pointed as possible.

Switch words = Choose a single word that best represents what you want to manifest / want to become and repeat it over and over like a mantra.

Traditional mantras = Choose a mantra that represents your goal / what you want to become and repeat over and over.
(01-19-2019, 05:52 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2019, 01:53 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]I found this interesting couple of paragraphs from a book called ‘Healing and Recovery’:

And:
Has anyone ever tried to just thinking about what you wanted and took action to get it by believing LOA would help? Not doing affirmations just plain old thinking & action. How has it help? I am talking about doing it consciously, not when you were not aware of LOA.

Lots of people take actions towards their goals.

Some people use affirmations and/or visualisation and/or subliminals to improve their fitness (for example) while also doing gym training, running, swimming, etc. (for examples).

In some cases, it seems that it is best not to. Or not directly at least. For example, with AYP, Shannon recommends ‘set and forget’, get the conscious mind out of the way and make zero conscious effort to find her (let her come to you). But general sexy things should be okay like gym training, or learning erotic massage, or buying new clothes, etc. also general things like cleaning your place and making room for her to stay with you after you manifest her, etc. should also be okay.
(01-19-2019, 08:36 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Water/Ice/Steam/Fog/Clouds Different Forms of the Same Thing
Matter and Energy are different forms of the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuoy7IDFj6A
12 minutes 10 seconds

Hey dude,

You are one of the most interesting members on the forum (IMO) since you are one of the few who has direct experience with successfully manifesting a sexual lover.

Any advice on manifestation would be very welcome.

I found your journal on MYPSL 5G to be really fascinating, and am quite grateful for you sharing it.

Quantum physics suggests that everything is intrinsically linked. It offers some plausible scientific explanations that explain how and why LoA / manifestation really works and is a real thing. I find it to be quite interesting.
Pages: 1 2