Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM so far....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 56 days more till the end of these 3 months. I was really hoping something would change, like some of the stories I have read on here with this program. But since listening to this program, my luck has got worse and not much on the success. side. I took this program on because of a project that was handed to me for reasons unknown. I am sure there are reasons why this program is not working as intended or it is working because things could be a lot worse.

I listen to this program with headphones at night every 6 days. I don't use the silent ultrasonic.

Any thoughts ideas. I am resisting really bad. I have written my goals for 2019 down and look at them every day.

Thanks Sal
USLM4. Aside from that, are you following the directions on ASRB/ARSB2? Try a different format?
(01-17-2019, 12:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]USLM4. Aside from that, are you following the directions on ASRB/ARSB2? Try a different format?

No I just purchased uslm3. Im listening 6 days on 2 days off, for 5 hours a night. Okay ill try a different fornat.
You’ve only been on it a little over a month. Version 3 seems to be a bit more subtle and make internal changes before you see anything happening outwardly, and now that I’m running it during sleep, they’re hard to notice. They are there though, are you sure this isn’t what’s happening with you?
(01-17-2019, 01:10 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: [ -> ]You’ve only been on it a little over a month. Version 3 seems to be a bit more subtle and make internal changes before you see anything happening outwardly, and now that I’m running it during sleep, they’re hard to notice. They are there though, are you sure this isn’t what’s happening with you?

Im not sure what is happening...but all i know is my luck is getting worse. Things are going wrong not only in the project but my life in general. $hit just seems to be falling apart
(01-17-2019, 01:25 PM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2019, 01:10 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: [ -> ]You’ve only been on it a little over a month. Version 3 seems to be a bit more subtle and make internal changes before you see anything happening outwardly, and now that I’m running it during sleep, they’re hard to notice. They are there though, are you sure this isn’t what’s happening with you?

Im not sure what is happening...but all i know is my luck is getting worse. Things are going wrong not only in the project but my life in general. $hit just seems to be falling apart

That’s how it was with me. I got into a car wreck, lost my wallet, locked my keys in my car, etc

It’s stable now but those first few months were hectic. Like Shannon said USLM4 should be a major step up in terms of effectiveness.
Well the project is failing and i might not get a chance to continue with it...i want to do well in this and everything in life also but right now its just so $hitty. I see other programs here i want to do like dmsi.
Also im a lot more emotional
On the last few days of USLM. I am not sure whether i had any luck, if I have its been unknown.
There are still things coming back to bite me in the ass, from before i started this.
I do feel more confident now and am less fearful of confrontation and speaking my mind.

So next steps are too either 1. Continue with USLM, 2. Try DSMI and see where that takes me. After doing one of these runs, I want to go back to Alpha male and try that again as i still feel i am very insecure and very needy and still very and defensive towards people. This time I am not going to do Alpha male on speakers but on headphones instead see if that makes any difference. That's the plan for the rest of the year.