Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestions for ASC 6g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to disclose that I haven’t run ASC, but I thought of that a module with “ego balancing” maybe could befit the program? Otherwise it’s just a thread for general discussion about the coming program.
Ego balancing has been a standard part of the skeleton script literally for years now.
I was just thinking of some one thats dear to me,last night and making a reminder to recommend ASC to them. I fergit,about that wonderful ,empowering program and that its Free. Its wonderful way to intro' people to IML line of products. this puppy in 6G is gonna be friggin' fantastic when the time comes for the release,as such. Wow. Heck ALL the programs in 6G are gonna Rock!! Understatement. Keith
Remove all fear(s) as permanently as possible.

Make it so that any / all future subs will be fully executed (zero resistance) by the subconscious (even 4G and 5G one’s). Meaning that someone who uses ASC 6G for a while will then definitely have zero resistance to their next sub(s).
(01-17-2019, 10:14 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]Remove all fear(s) as permanently as possible.

Make it so that any / all future subs will be fully executed (zero resistance) by the subconscious (even 4G and 5G one’s). Meaning that someone who uses ASC 6G for a while will then definitely have zero resistance to their next sub(s).

I doubt Shannon will include the FRM in one of the free subliminals though... Coffee
(01-18-2019, 02:19 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2019, 10:14 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]Remove all fear(s) as permanently as possible.

I doubt Shannon will include the FRM in one of the free subliminals though... Coffee

Why not? FRM is going to be a standard part of the skeleton script. It will be there specifically to remove any and all resistance to executing the program, which would result in failure to get some or all of the intended results of the program. So why wouldn't I want to demonstrate that my subs work?

The FRM will be pointed at the specific goals and sub-goals of the program, so it won't be a universal fear remover available for free. But the point of us having free full-versions of some subliminals is to show people why they should pay for my work, and do a little good will making the world a better place work at the same time.

If FRM is key to getting as many people as possible to execute, it would be sheer insanity for me not to include it in the free programs too!

Now, that said... to the OP, it's going to be focused on executing the sub being used, and it will not be universal or retroactive. We don't want 4G and 5G and 5.5G subs floating around forever in use, we want to provide the best there is and replace those older subs with them. So the only sub that might work retroactively for older subs would be OF and maybe OGSF in 6G.
(01-18-2019, 12:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Why not? FRM is going to be a standard part of the skeleton script. It will be there specifically to remove any and all resistance to executing the program, which would result in failure to get some or all of the intended results of the program. So why wouldn't I want to demonstrate that my subs work?

The FRM will be pointed at the specific goals and sub-goals of the program, so it won't be a universal fear remover available for free. But the point of us having free full-versions of some subliminals is to show people why they should pay for my work, and do a little good will making the world a better place work at the same time.

If FRM is key to getting as many people as possible to execute, it would be sheer insanity for me not to include it in the free programs too!

Now, that said... to the OP, it's going to be focused on executing the sub being used, and it will not be universal or retroactive. We don't want 4G and 5G and 5.5G subs floating around forever in use, we want to provide the best there is and replace those older subs with them. So the only sub that might work retroactively for older subs would be OF and maybe OGSF in 6G.

I resonated that you then would give away to much, but as you put it, giving away FRM limited to ASC goals is obviously a good idea Smile
(01-18-2019, 12:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Once everything is in 6G, then I am happy to use 6G. Right now, some of the programs that appeal to me are only in 4G. I am looking forward to seeing 4G upgraded to have FRM, skeleton script and advanced tech in them.