Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Fear Removal Module
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid213736
Shannon Wrote:I believe I have figured out a major piece of the puzzle for FRM today. I have to wait until I'm not loopy to run the models on it, but it seems foolproof to me. Fingers crossed for FRM 4.4!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXC2yIPaJDE&t=
Time Index: 7:21
"That night I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I was taken to a lab of some sort. There were these tall round chambers that were clear and they had some type of water or clear liquid in them. They had bubbles rising to the top and there was a silver table in the middle of the room and this being was trying to get me on the table. In my dream, I told him, "No, I don't want you to hurt me." He said, "Fear rules the people of Earth, you are ruled by fear. Allow us to remove the fear from your life so you can live the life you were meant to live. " In my mind I thought I was dreaming so I told the being, "If it won't hurt me you can do it." In my dream, I got on this silver table and all of a sudden this room was filled with these things. These beings, all of them faceless to me because of the light they were shinging down on me. All I could see of them was of the chest down. That's all I remember until I woke up."

Time Index 9:10
After that, my life changed dramatically and in a really positive way or maybe it's betty to say I changed. I became more willing to take risks that I never would have taken before. I took my first risk to open up my own trucking company. I sunk every penny I could beg, borrow, or steal into it. Now I have 23 trucks on the road. I also took a chance with a bankrupt repo company this year. I've got 14 repo trucks on the street. Either of these things may have happened, but as fear goes... I have no fear - none - over anything. I've spent the past few years doing things that would have scared the crap out of me before, like learning to fly, skydiving. Hell, I even got on a bull one night on a $20 bet. I don't even remember what fear feels like. I still don't know for sure what happened in that weird week back in 1989, but I do know that something in me changed drastically and almost overnight.
(01-04-2019, 06:08 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid213736
Shannon Wrote:I believe I have figured out a major piece of the puzzle for FRM today. I have to wait until I'm not loopy to run the models on it, but it seems foolproof to me. Fingers crossed for FRM 4.4!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXC2yIPaJDE&t=
Time Index: 7:21
"That night I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I was taken to a lab of some sort. There were these tall round chambers that were clear and they had some type of water or clear liquid in them. They had bubbles rising to the top and there was a silver table in the middle of the room and this being was trying to get me on the table. In my dream, I told him, "No, I don't want you to hurt me." He said, "Fear rules the people of Earth, you are ruled by fear. Allow us to remove the fear from your life so you can live the life you were meant to live. " In my mind I thought I was dreaming so I told the being, "If it won't hurt me you can do it." In my dream, I got on this silver table and all of a sudden this room was filled with these things. These beings, all of them faceless to me because of the light they were shinging down on me. All I could see of them was of the chest down. That's all I remember until I woke up."

Time Index 9:10
After that, my life changed dramatically and in a really positive way or maybe it's betty to say I changed. I became more willing to take risks that I never would have taken before. I took my first risk to open up my own trucking company. I sunk every penny I could beg, borrow, or steal into it. Now I have 23 trucks on the road. I also took a chance with a bankrupt repo company this year. I've got 14 repo trucks on the street. Either of these things may have happened, but as fear goes... I have no fear - none - over anything. I've spent the past few years doing things that would have scared the crap out of me before, like learning to fly, skydiving. Hell, I even got on a bull one night on a $20 bet. I don't even remember what fear feels like. I still don't know for sure what happened in that weird week back in 1989, but I do know that something in me changed drastically and almost overnight.

Shannon is little green man trying to remove fear on the industrial scale confirmed!!! And a good thing too, I'd rather do this by listening to the smoothing waves than on the experimental table Wink