Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Laser Focus- 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Laser Focus:

-Laser like focus
-Better Memory
-Mental Clarity
-Love/Enjoy Reading

I guess USLM and FRM script will be there just focused on subs goal.

I don't want this to be a complex sub. Its something Shannon should be able to make it in like few days/weeks

I have been suffering from lack of concentration for 8 years. No medicine, supplement is working on me. It's futile.

This is just like situation before MHS where every supplement or medicine I took didn't do shit for me to fix my body issues but after using MHS.. Idk wtf happened my body started to respond to all herbal and homeopathy medicine.

I do take memory pills but it's useless. I see no difference.

I lost so many opportunities cause of this problem.

I would like this to be my next sub after USLM.

Shannon please take a look at this.

I can only imagine what this sub in 5.5G will do for me.
Throw it on the pile. We will aim for this when I have the queue cleared.
I am starting to wonder if Laser Focus-5.5G sub will help ADHD kids or type of kids.

My problem is that I am ADHD type. I just can't get my brain to be focused on something without being distracted. Its always jumping like a monkey.
Is laser focus not already (indirectly) part of MLS?

MLS--despite that sub not being your favorite Shannon--is still my number one choice all time. Will insta-buy if you create an updated version as with the E2->E3, but I also know chances are slim.

Smile
Shannon told me to remind him about this..

He was busy alot in Dmsi E3 and now UMS.. Along other things.
(07-06-2019, 07:23 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: [ -> ]Is laser focus not already (indirectly) part of MLS?

MLS--despite that sub not being your favorite Shannon--is still my number one choice all time. Will insta-buy if you create an updated version as with the E2->E3, but I also know chances are slim.

Smile

MLS is going to get one final upgrade, but it's also going to be in 6G.  If UMS performs as intended, then we aren't far from 6G at all.
MLS Is going to get an upgrade! When? Amazing news.

Seems like I need to check in here more often because I'm missing out on all the good stuff.

Would also love a BASE 3.0, with the upgraded 2.1 script, and then multiple subs added such as is the case with UMS.

Like a $500-$1,500 product, that contains the new BASE script, upgraded MLS, all the titles in UMS, UM-OP, PTPA, SE, DFS-DNWS, and perhaps UD.

But, too much work for you probably, and it's likely better to wait for 6g.
Feel like a kid on Christmas day Tongue Checked 4 times so far to see whether there was a reply about the timing of the new MLS.
…Giving Laser focus another shot…..This time I am gonna stick to it cause I got no choice…I am learning Python .

Recently saw K-Train post and it gave me hope…So yeah

Started on 1st Feb…Wish me Luck