Subliminal Talk

Full Version: I've increased the volume for WM and feel exhausted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did it three days ago and today felt really mentally exhausted and my head was a bit hot and I felt a little pressure in it... As if had a flue. I've been using 5G for three years but never experienced anything like that. Is it normal? I used to play it at 5/40 or 8/40 volume but recently used 15/40 volume. I was extremly sleepy all day, I slept 11 hours today but still feel tired. Should I decrease the volume or keep going?
You doubled the volume you regularly use, why are you surprised that you get exhausted? Why should you "keep going" if it is causing you that kind of problems?
What are you playing it on? Depending on player type, you may want to simply acclimate and keep going, or you may want to back down again. If you have 40 clicks that suggests you're not using it on a phone. What are you playing it on?
(01-01-2019, 08:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What are you playing it on? Depending on player type, you may want to simply acclimate and keep going, or you may want to back down again. If you have 40 clicks that suggests you're not using it on a phone. What are you playing it on?

It's a ScanDisk Sport Clip. Like two and three days ago I had too much energy but now I'm just exhausted and wanna lie in bed for a long time.
(01-01-2019, 07:13 AM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]You doubled the volume you regularly use, why are you surprised that you get exhausted? Why should you "keep going" if it is causing you that kind of problems?

I read in the instructions your mind gets used to it with time and you're no longer experiencing that problem.