Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Why cant we simply use Law Of Attraction naturally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have questions on how to apply law of attraction.

Concerning law of attraction, why do they say that you cannot desire/need something?
They say, it's because you will keep on needing/desiring and never get what you want. That feeling of need keeps you needing forever. How do they know this to be true? It's a very questionable claim.
The second question is why do teachers teach that you dont need to take action? Its better to wait for " inspired action ".
The third question is very important : Why do teachers teach that we need to use a lot of techniques to change our mindset? That we need to close our eyes and visualize, we need to repeat affirmations in front of the mirror, write affirmations, write stories, feeling as if we already have it, write down what we are grateful for, act as if, etc...everything else.
What's so wrong about thinking about what you want, how to get and doing what you can and having faith and belief that everything will turn out and keeping your desires forever on your mind.

The law of attraction is a very good theory and I like it and I don't like how teachers go about teaching how to use it. It's very unnatural ( meaning it's not what someone would do to get what they want even those at the highest level of success).
1. You ARE supposed to desire what you want but at the same time you should be able to visualise yourself already having it and FEELING like if you already have it. NOT desiring it is so that you dont get needy. Needy energy will attract more need.

2. Inspired action is needed because its the emotions behind the action that is more important than the action. Doing the same thing in 2 different emotional states will get you 2 different results.

3. You don't attract what you think, you attract what you feel and all the things that correspond with that feeling. The mind tricks are all to make you feel a certain way.

This is what I know anyway, I don't know how others see it
(12-20-2018, 01:11 PM)Oversoul Wrote: [ -> ]1. You ARE supposed to desire what you want but at the same time you should be able to visualise yourself already having it and FEELING like if you already have it. NOT desiring it is so that you dont get needy. Needy energy will attract more need.

2. Inspired action is needed because its the emotions behind the action that is more important than the action. Doing the same thing in 2 different emotional states will get you 2 different results.

3. You don't attract what you think, you attract what you feel and all the things that correspond with that feeling. The mind tricks are all to make you feel a certain way.

This is what I know anyway, I don't know how others see it

I think it's fine to believe you already have it. But it's a very difficult path and I dont believe that highly successful people always believe they already have what they want. I am not on board with the way law of attraction is traditionally taught. There must be more to LOA and desire than everyone knows.
They most likely have self belief that they can do something and imagine themselves already have done it thus unwittingly triggering LOA to their favour.
(12-21-2018, 01:52 AM)Oversoul Wrote: [ -> ]They most likely have self belief that they can do something and imagine themselves already have done it thus unwittingly triggering LOA to their favour.

Yes, I love imagination. That works, I like it. But what causes self-belief? Anyways, there is so many questions I have that I must find the answer to. I must also discover what the power of action is.
Self belief is caused by seeing yourself in a certain way and knowing that certain actions you take will have intended results