Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Change of mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

In a previous post i asked for some advice regarding the situation i am in. Ive been asked to manage a large project. First time for such a large task. My memory and learning arent the best. So i thought MLS would benefit me. Ive been told recently that i must make this project a success in a short space of time. I have many challenges to this task including different time zones, cultures, languages etc. So can i switch to USLM and if so what is the rest period.

Thank you.
If I were in your position. I would have gone for USLM-5.5G.

The thing about USLM-5.5G that it will make u successful in whatever area you focus on.

Thats cause you will be motivated to make it successful and your "Success Aura" will attract new opportunities which will help you make the project a success.
(12-14-2018, 07:18 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]If I were in your position. I would have gone for USLM-5.5G.

The thing about USLM-5.5G that it will make u successful in whatever area you focus on.

Thats cause you will be motivated to make it successful and your "Success Aura" will attract new opportunities which will help you make the project a success.

Yes..it was a mistake...but my thinking was logical. If i learn and focus more, means i will be more successful.

But regardless can i stop and switch over?
Yes. The fastest way to go is just switch. That may create turbence for 0 to 14 days depending on various factors. Otherwise to fully follow the directions, you'll need to take a break of 21 days. Sounds like you don't have 21 days.
(12-14-2018, 01:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. The fastest way to go is just switch. That may create turbence for 0 to 14 days depending on various factors. Otherwise to fully follow the directions, you'll need to take a break of 21 days. Sounds like you don't have 21 days.

I can switch now, since the Christmas holidays are just around the corner so any turbulence is okay since i will be on a break.
I hope this works, for some reason higher management have chosen me for this project and things have to work out.
Thank you.
Wouldn't it be funny if they chose you because of TID from you having used USLM in some future?
(12-14-2018, 06:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't it be funny if they chose you because of TID from you having used USLM in some future?

What is TID?
It's described in our glossary.
(12-15-2018, 09:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It's described in our glossary.

Ofd course. Thank you. Some turbulence is an understatement. Ive been sleeping most of the day. My head feels like its having a party.