Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Flow State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If possible I’d like to see a sub in the future that trains the mind to allow a person to put themselves in and out of the flow state at will. I myself seem to be able to do it these days almost at will, when I consciously remind myself to let go of my thoughts and let instinct take over; at which point, I become aware that my subconscious is in full control of my actions and I just consciously obeserve what’s happening without intrference or judgement.
Perfect Flow suggested two years ago, not much response.
(12-13-2018, 01:03 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: [ -> ]If possible I’d like to see a sub in the future that trains the mind to allow a person to put themselves in and out of the flow state at will. I myself seem to be able to do it these days almost at will, when I consciously remind myself to let go of my thoughts and let instinct take over; at which point, I become aware that my subconscious is in full control of my actions and I just consciously obeserve what’s happening without intrference or judgement.

Seems like a good ADDITION to Ultra Success-Luck Maximizer...as many of Us have already been experiencing being in the Zone,the Flow often...on USLM3
Now that I’ve looked around a bit more I see that there have been multiple suggestions for a sub like this already. Sounds like this needs to be a 6G option.
Double post Blush
(12-14-2018, 07:09 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: [ -> ]Now that I’ve looked around a bit more I see that there have been multiple suggestions for a sub like this already. Sounds like this needs to be a 6G option.

I was thinking the same thing. If 6g can render near-instantaneous results... Thumbsup