Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BASE or AM6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in doubt about which one I should commit first and hope to get some suggestions from you guys.

My biggest goal now is commit to my life purpose(work with self-development, holistic therapy, maybe a YouTube channel/blog/Instagram page, inspiring millions to change and develop themselves) and become financially independent and successful with it. That's why I used USML3 and loved it, for the first time in my life I got hopeful although still not taking action.
I want to develop discipline, focus, creativity, motivation, take massive action, get organized and strategic, become relentless, a man at his prime, unleash all my potential.
AM6 would be great for it but I tend to think that BASE is more urgent because it goes directly to the root of the problem.
Lots of people report improvement in productivity, getting things done, discipline, focus, career, entrepreneurship etc with AM6 although it isn't necessarily the primary goal of the program (which has lots of others benefits that I would love to integrate).
As I write this post I noticed that my intuition points to AM6 maybe because it will give me more broad benefits, help with my life purpose and give me a solid foundation to BASE.
(12-13-2018, 10:32 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]I am in doubt about which one I should commit first and hope to get some suggestions from you guys.

My biggest goal now is commit to my life purpose(work with self-development, holistic therapy, maybe a YouTube channel/blog/Instagram page, inspiring millions to change and develop themselves) and become financially independent and successful with it. That's why I used USML3 and loved it, for the first time in my life I got hopeful although still not taking action.
I want to develop discipline, focus, creativity, motivation, take massive action, get organized and strategic, become relentless, a man at his prime, unleash all my potential.
AM6 would be great for it but I tend to think that BASE is more urgent because it goes directly to the root of the problem.
Lots of people report improvement in productivity, getting things done, discipline, focus, career, entrepreneurship etc with AM6 although it isn't necessarily the primary goal of the program (which has lots of others benefits that I would love to integrate).
As I write this post I noticed that my intuition points to AM6 maybe because it will give me more broad benefits, help with my life purpose and give me a solid foundation to BASE.

I remember when I came to this exact fork in the road. What was the popular concensus amongst those who gave me advice is that you should work from the inside-out. Meaning, do a full run of AM6 and when you feel ready, switch to BASE. Even Shannon would tell you the same thing according to the advice I’ve seen him give to others here on the forum.

I listened to this advice and honestly I see that it was he right path to take. Hope this helps.
(12-13-2018, 01:07 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2018, 10:32 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]I am in doubt about which one I should commit first and hope to get some suggestions from you guys.

I remember when I came to this exact fork in the road. What was the popular concensus amongst those who gave me advice is that you should work from the inside-out. Meaning, do a full run of AM6 and when you feel ready, switch to BASE. Even Shannon would tell you the same thing according to the advice I’ve seen him give to others here on the forum.

I listened to this advice and honestly I see that it was he right path to take. Hope this helps.

Thanks, this really helps, I needed a little assurance in order to make a choice and not doubt it in the middle of it, I don't want to use one sub while thinking if I should use the other but AM6 seems the consensus and I am sure I will have a lot of benefits since I already done a lot of healing and clearing with other subs and I am already in a good mental and emotional stage Smile
I will start January 1st and I will be posting a journal.
Which one (AM6 vs BASE 5G) do you think is better for general self improvement?

Looking at the official description for both. They both seem to overlap quite a lot, and BASE 5G looks like it would make you pretty ‘alpha’.
(12-13-2018, 11:49 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]Which one (AM6 vs BASE 5G) do you think is better for general self improvement?

Looking at the official description for both. They both seem to overlap quite a lot, and BASE 5G looks like it would make you pretty ‘alpha’.

You need to read those descriptions again, then. They go in VERY different directions.
(12-13-2018, 11:49 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]Which one (AM6 vs BASE 5G) do you think is better for general self improvement?

You CAN get general self improvement benefits from BASE but at the end of the day it’s all aimed towards making you into, and helping you remain a successful entrepreneur. AM6 in that case is the obvious choice for general self improvement out of the two of them.
(12-14-2018, 07:07 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: [ -> ]

You CAN get general self improvement benefits from BASE but at the end of the day it’s all aimed towards making you into, and helping you remain a successful entrepreneur. AM6 in that case is the obvious choice for general self improvement out of the two of them.
This! I bought BASE and while I saw many general self improvements I did not achieve the goal (become an entrepreneur). I think it would take maybe several runs to achieve the goal.

If I could go back in time I wish I had bought AM6 instead.
(12-15-2018, 09:24 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]

This! I bought BASE and while I saw many general self improvements I did not achieve the goal (become an entrepreneur). I think it would take maybe several runs to achieve the goal.

What do you think held you back from becoming an entrepreneur?
(12-16-2018, 06:19 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2018, 09:24 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you think held you back from becoming an entrepreneur?

Aside from fear? I'd wager nothing.